The Student Room Group

Why do South Asian boys act "Hard"?

apart from picking up chicks?

Brb we're all rudebois

Scroll to see replies

Because they have a rishta arranged for back home.
They are tough, not acting tough
Cus they're too poor to afford people to beat others up for them.
They have about 100 cousins who would come racing down in their leased 3 series.
Reply 5
From watching too many Salman Khan movies, lol. :tongue:
I thought you said "How do Asian boys get hard?" :laugh:
They wanna be like Hrithik Roshan
Because they believe socks and sandals with tinted sunglasses are what makes them irresistible.
Causing them to act 'hard'
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I thought you said "How do Asian boys get hard?" :laugh:

Naughty girl :teehee:
You wun shum?
They give up their education for some ephemeral "rep" on the streets.
They only give it loads when they're in groups . They never do anything on their own.

Original post by TSRFT8
They have about 100 cousins who would come racing down in their leased 3 series.

Basically this.
LOL u see this with mainly bengali and pakistani rudebois, in groups they act all hard, but one on one they're the biggest cowards and will get their ass kicked on most occasions
Reply 14
Because the 'velan' didn't toughen them up enough in childhood.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ibhopeful97
apart from picking up chicks?

Brb we're all rudebois

those who do overcompensate
Original post by Anonymous
LOL u see this with mainly bengali and pakistani rudebois, in groups they act all hard, but one on one they're the biggest cowards and will get their ass kicked on most occasions

I know exactly the types you are talking about here. Spiky gelled hair, black Armani top, lines in their eyebrows, them baggy trousers that sag down and look like when a baby has **** in its nappy, high tops and absolutely stink of Joop. 2Pac album playing in the Nissan.

They are on their phones in seconds.
The rude boys that sit on the back of the bus, tend to stare at every girl that walks by and blast music whilst they are walking or on the bus. Are doing a Level 1/2 in sports or business nut barely attend college, they stand outside of the college in groups.
Original post by Wilfred Little
I know exactly the types you are talking about here. Spiky gelled hair, black Armani top, lines in their eyebrows, them baggy trousers that sag down and look like when a baby has **** in its nappy, high tops and absolutely stink of Joop. 2Pac album playing in the Nissan.

They are on their phones in seconds.

This is spot on :rofl:
More often than not, they're depraved. So they probably act hard because they are :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending