The Student Room Group

AQA Chemistry Specimen 7404/1

Does anyone have the mark scheme to the aqa chemistry specimen paper for the new syllabus but for the set 2 papers. Can't find them anywhere online

Scroll to see replies

its on the aqa website mate, just below the question papers for the specimen.
Reply 2
I can't find anything. please link
Reply 3
Original post by squakwasksd
Does anyone have the mark scheme to the aqa chemistry specimen paper for the new syllabus but for the set 2 papers. Can't find them anywhere online

Did you find it?
i got them ppl, whoever wants the set 2 specimen papers leave me a dm , guys was it only me that found the specimen paper hard? because oh my they were a mare!
Reply 5
It was a joke it had physics questions in paper 1 and can you gI've me paper 2
Reply 6
Paper 1 was literally the most vile exam paper I've ever done. Paper 2 I'd say however was quite nice... Anyone else find paper 1 impossible????
Lol try the physics paper mate :redface:
Reply 8
Hggh
Reply 9
Original post by rowang
Paper 1 was literally the most vile exam paper I've ever done. Paper 2 I'd say however was quite nice... Anyone else find paper 1 impossible????

Hey could you help me out? I have the paper 2 Friday could u tell me the topics and questions. Please help I need it to go well. Thanks:smile:
Original post by OneandOnly123
i got them ppl, whoever wants the set 2 specimen papers leave me a dm , guys was it only me that found the specimen paper hard? because oh my they were a mare!

i did set one specimen papers and paper 1 was hard especially the 6 marker on the practical. had not idea what to do. Just hoping it is easier for the exams
Reply 11
Original post by qwerzxcv1234569
i did set one specimen papers and paper 1 was hard especially the 6 marker on the practical. had not idea what to do. Just hoping it is easier for the exams

I missed so many out ... They were so hard
Original post by Jmallan
I missed so many out ... They were so hard

do you think the grade boundaries for it would be:

A - 80%
B- 70%
C-60% and so on
Reply 13
do you think the grade boundaries for it would be:

A - 80%
B- 70%
C-60% and so on

I believe that the specimen papers are especially hard. Harder than the real thing. Have you done paper two I have it on Friday. I feel like for these new papers it almost tests your puzzle skills more than chemistry
Original post by Jmallan
I believe that the specimen papers are especially hard. Harder than the real thing. Have you done paper two I have it on Friday. I feel like for these new papers it almost tests your puzzle skills more than chemistry

yeh from set 1 i have done paper 2. This one wasn't as hard as paper 1 but i found the multiple choice challenging
Reply 15
yeh from set 1 i have done paper 2. This one wasn't as hard as paper 1 but i found the multiple choice challenging

Can you please help me out and tell me about paper 2 specimen materials set 2 I just need one of these test this week to go right
Original post by Jmallan
Can you please help me out and tell me about paper 2 specimen materials set 2 I just need one of these test this week to go right

i don't have set 2 yet. only got set 1 :frown: sorry
do you have set 2 paper 1 mark scheme
made a thread for the set 2 papers and mark scheme check it out.
Original post by OneandOnly123
made a thread for the set 2 papers and mark scheme check it out.

can you send a link to the thread please

Quick Reply

Latest