The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Guy's a bit of a lad, but it's weird af at the same time.
Also the comments sum it up:
She is a woman and has a huge privilege in legal matter, I believe 3x less time for the same crime

She won't go to jail, she's female. Women always get off, were as the man always get sent down. Wrong!ReplyNew
Click to rateannie, cheltenham, 39 minutes agoMy boy is 17 - he is just as vulnerable as my daughter was when she is 17, just because he is male there is no difference. She deserves the same treatment as a male teacher would get.ReplyNew
Click to rateMichael Payne No2., London, United Kingdom, about an hour agoIt had better be an equal sentence to that of an equivilant crime committed by a man.....After all equality.....ReplyNew
Click to ratebarrowlils, lake district, United Kingdom, about an hour agoGood god it scares me how many people are referring to this woman as a paedophile. If she wasn't his teacher no crime would've been committed! Learn a little, please!ReplyNew
Click to rateBill, Alnwick, about 2 hours agoI bet she gets a lot less than the six years given to Adam Johnson!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3549878/Female-teacher-27-sex-16-year-old-boy-faces-jail-admitting-six-month-relationship-child.html#ixzz46Ovv9fZk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ODES_PDES
Lucky bastard!
:biggrin:

yeah she's hot
Original post by Reue
A criminal who deserves to be put in jail.

She not a criminal. The student is lucky
Imagine the response if the roles were reversed...
Reply 7
Original post by ODES_PDES
Lucky bastard!

Original post by balanced
Guy's a bit of a lad

The officer investigating the case, PC Laura Davies of the Sexual Offences, Exploitation and Child Abuse Command (SOECA), said: 'Cox abused her position of trust as a teacher and groomed the boy which went on to sexual abuse. The abuse has had an extremely adverse effect on the boy

And there lies the problem, demonstrated by the very first 2 replies. Disgusting.
Reply 8
Original post by Pablo Picasso
She not a criminal. The student is lucky

The officer investigating the case, PC Laura Davies of the Sexual Offences, Exploitation and Child Abuse Command (SOECA), said: 'Cox abused her position of trust as a teacher and groomed the boy which went on to sexual abuse. The abuse has had an extremely adverse effect on the boy
Original post by Reue

I am ashamed of myself because Reue told me off.
This was a kind of thing we only dreamt of when we were in school :colonhash:
It's kind of weird that she doesn't just get a guy her age I bet the guy is black women love black guys
Original post by Reue

The media often exaggerate such reports
Reply 13
The media often exaggerate such reports

She said: "She abused her position of trust as a teacher and groomed the boy, which went on to sexual abuse.

"The abuse has had an extremely adverse effect on the boy, with his studies suffering as a result."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36092495

That's not an exaggeration, it's a direct quote.
Original post by Reue
A criminal who deserves to be put in jail.

Original post by Reue

And there lies the problem, demonstrated by the very first 2 replies. Disgusting.

Spot on pal.
Original post by Reue
She said: "She abused her position of trust as a teacher and groomed the boy, which went on to sexual abuse.

"The abuse has had an extremely adverse effect on the boy, with his studies suffering as a result."

We must, however, consider the boys situation. It would be very easy for him to claim that it had an adverse affect on him, after all it would come down to the weight of his words vs hers, which he would likely win. He is simply trying to come out as best as he can.
Original post by Reue

What world do you live in?
Reply 17
Original post by balanced
We must, however, consider the boys situation. It would be very easy for him to claim that it had an adverse affect on him, after all it would come down to the weight of his words vs hers, which he would likely win. He is simply trying to come out as best as he can.

So we're victim blaming now?
Reply 18
What world do you live in?

England, with English laws.

Quite possible she will be jailed. But is doing stir or bird the answer? Inside she will be beaten and pushed and knocked around by fellow inmates. There are lots of gangs in women's prison too such as the ground 10 massive, the Arran sisterhood, Easterhouse war committe etc gang membership is often essential to survive while doing bird.
I think that's far above the punishment she deserves, it could be life changing. Yes she needs to be punished but she made a mistake and bird is not the answer.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest