The Student Room Group

Muslim prison chaplains 'encouraging murder of non-believers'

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BaconandSauce
and I'm saying the problems are being caused by some Muslims not by the reporting of the issues

If these issues didn't exist they wouldn't get reported

You realistically have no clue whatsoever on what percentage of potential extremists have been reported. You're just saying that for the sake of saying it.
Original post by 雷尼克
You realistically have no clue whatsoever on what percentage of potential extremists have been reported. You're just saying that for the sake of saying it.

Not enough it seems given the constant news reports we get

Perhaps if we drew a few cartoons about the problem?
Original post by 雷尼克
Constantly, aggressively highlighting the existence of extreme Muslims raises hatred towards Muslims and Islam, and gives rise to groups like Britain First.

Hating on Islam and Muslims causes some Muslims to hate the west back for their apparent intolerant views.

Muslims hating the west is the first step towards radicalisation.

These Muslims then go off and become radicalised.

And then the cycle keeps on repeating and repeating forever.

This is a cycle, and it needs to be broken. Constantly pointing out extremist Muslims does nothing whatsoever to counter this.

I could bring up Britain First as extremist Christians, and the thousands of other racist, xenophobic groups out there which exist. Christian extremists and Muslim extremists exist. There's no point in constantly spamming what we already know when evidently all it will do is raise hatred towards Islam and thereby cause more radicalisations in itself.

This.
Original post by BaconandSauce
Not enough it seems given the constant news reports we get

Perhaps if we drew a few cartoons about the problem?

Can I also point out that spotting radicalisation isn't exactly easy. You make it sound like the Muslim community are picking cherries when they are tipping off the police to extremists. These people, if they actually intend to act on their extremist ideas, will probably not be open about their views.
Reply 24
I think we'll find as brain scanning of human behaviour patterns increases that your Muhammadism religion produces men and women with immaturely developed empathy centers in their brains as it seems Muhammadans have little respect for human life or human rights of others of other faiths or no faith.

Actually, I don't like playing Judge or Father to Muhammadans who suffer mainly from cultural conditioning ruining their ability to think rationally. Brought up under Muhammadism ideology it's no wonder Muhammadans don't recognize human rights or moral responsibility.
Original post by 雷尼克

This is entirely wrong. The truth is the opposite, that radicalisation is, in fact, the first step to hating the west for a British Moslem.

Most British Moslems are not radicalised and most British Moslems do not hate the west; indeed it gives them health, wealth and stability when Moslem countries certainly do not.

If you think about what you said, and understand that some people who converted to a fundamental form of Islam have become radical terrorists, you will see why you are wrong.

For the prison authorities to allow radical preachers in gaols is a major concern.
Original post by 雷尼克
. These people, if they actually intend to act on their extremist ideas, will probably not be open about their views.

Unless that is they are prison Imam's teaching Muslim prisoners to hate even more
Reply 27
Original post by KingBradly
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/muslim-prison-chaplains-encouraging-murder-of-non-believers-a6990441.html

EDIT: To those of you complaining about this news article making Muslims look bad, please be aware this forum is called "News and Current Affairs". If you do not want to come here and see news articles, please use a different forum, and don't use threads such as this to complain that affairs or events are being reported, simply because they don't suit your agenda.

Muslim take over.
Reply 28
Original post by 雷尼克
Constantly, aggressively highlighting the existence of extreme Muslims raises hatred towards Muslims and Islam, and gives rise to groups like Britain First.

Hating on Islam and Muslims causes some Muslims to hate the west back for their apparent intolerant views.

These Muslims then go off and become radicalised.

And then the cycle keeps on repeating and repeating forever.

This is a cycle, and it needs to be broken. Constantly pointing out extremist Muslims does nothing whatsoever to counter this.

I could bring up Britain First as extremist Christians, and the thousands of other racist, xenophobic groups out there which exist. Christian extremists and Muslim extremists exist. There's no point in constantly spamming what we already know when evidently all it will do is raise hatred towards Islam and thereby cause more radicalisations in itself.

Everyone has a right to criticize this religion or any religion for that matter and if that's what you call hate then that's fine. However, I think it's hateful for Muslims to think that non-believers are going to hell, that a woman is a slut if she chooses to show off as much skin as she likes and we all know that's what 99% of Muslims believe in. I also think it's quite hateful for Muslims to break relationship with their friend/family member who chooses to leave Islam or who comes out as being a homosexual, and again we all know that Muslims are very against homosexuality. These are already extreme views. Those Muslims who hate on gays literally can't complain about Islamophobia.

So I think you will find the most narrow-minded and intolerant people are the Muslims and somewhat the Christians.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by KingBradly
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/muslim-prison-chaplains-encouraging-murder-of-non-believers-a6990441.html

EDIT: To those of you complaining about this news article making Muslims look bad, please be aware this forum is called "News and Current Affairs". If you do not want to come here and see news articles, please use a different forum, and don't use threads such as this to complain that affairs or events are being reported, simply because they don't suit your agenda.

Just one of the many prison gangs that rule our prisons. Ground 10 Massive, Arran Brotherhood, butcher boyz, Easterhoose war committee etc. who go around beating up, pushing and punching and terrorising prisoners who commit petty crimes.
Pretty scary that a middle aged bloke I know with learning difficulties is currently doing 3 months bird after crashing into a road sign and failing to report it now he's at the mercy of not only these gangs but Islamic fundamentalists.
Reply 30
Original post by Ananaz
Everyone has a right to criticize this religion or any religion for that matter and if that's what you call hate then that's fine. However, I think it's hateful for Muslims to think that non-believers are going to hell, that a woman is a slut if she chooses to show off as much skin as she likes and we all know that's what 99% of Muslims believe in. I also think it's quite hateful for Muslims to break relationship with their friend/family member who chooses to leave Islam or who comes out as being a homosexual, and again we all know that Muslims are very against homosexuality. These are already extreme views. Those Muslims who hate on gays literally can't complain about Islamophobia.

So I think you will find the most narrow-minded and intolerant people are the Muslims and somewhat the Christians.

Have all the reps.
Original post by Ananaz

Yes!

You seem to know more than some of the others on this thread :rofl:
Time to plant inception style muslim chaplains in prisons. We can re indoctrinate radical muslims to exterminate themselves instead off innocent civilians
Original post by 雷尼克
I'm denouncing this thread for pointlessly contributing to the influx of hatred targeting Muslims and Islam

There are Muslim members on this very forum who have called for a ban on homosexuality, imprisonment of Muslim minority groups (such as Ahmadis), stated that the Jews did 9/11, stated that the Paris attacks were committed by America (when the blood of the victims was still warm), that the Charlie Hebdo massacre was justified, that the boys in Switzerland who refused to shake hands with female teachers were justified, who espoused the benefits of a world-wide caliphate, loads who blame all the problems in the world on us etc etc I could go on.

Yet you attack OP for contributing to "influx of hatred targeting Muslims and Islam". If you actually gave a damn about "influx of hatred targeting Muslims and Islam", then the first people you'd take to task are the ones I have talked about above because it's these sorts of people who are doing the most to contribute to it all.
I welcome criticism of Islam. Plain bigotry and rash generalization is wrong. There's a clear line between "Freedom of speech" and pure hate, which are majority of the time influenced by fascist ideologies (one thing BF and Muslim extremists have in common ironically enough).
Original post by KimKallstrom
There are Muslim members on this very forum who have called for a ban on homosexuality, imprisonment of Muslim minority groups (such as Ahmadis), stated that the Jews did 9/11, stated that the Paris attacks were committed by America (when the blood of the victims was still warm), that the Charlie Hebdo massacre was justified, that the boys in Switzerland who refused to shake hands with female teachers were justified, who espoused the benefits of a world-wide caliphate, loads who blame all the problems in the world on us etc etc I could go on.

Yet you attack OP for contributing to "influx of hatred targeting Muslims and Islam". If you actually gave a damn about "influx of hatred targeting Muslims and Islam", then the first people you'd take to task are the ones I have talked about above because it's these sorts of people who are doing the most to contribute to it all.

Educating these people (whoever they are) would be better. I'm guessing most of them are teenagers anyways.
Group together and beat up the invaders.
Original post by champ_mc99
I welcome criticism of Islam. Plain bigotry and rash generalization is wrong. There's a clear line between "Freedom of speech" and pure hate, which are majority of the time influenced by fascist ideologies (one thing BF and Muslim extremists have in common ironically enough).

Really, what is this clear line ?

People shouldn't be allowed to hate one another ? People shouldn't be allowed to say they hate one another ?

I'm confused, are you suggesting people/speech should be censored for making generalizations and that.......... they do it, make generalizations, because of fascism ?

What !?
Original post by HanSoloLuck
Really, what is this clear line ?

People shouldn't be allowed to hate one another ? People shouldn't be allowed to say they hate one another ?

I'm confused, are you suggesting people/speech should be censored for making generalizations and that.......... they do it, make generalizations, because of fascism ?

What !?

Prejudice against a community through freedom of speech is morally wrong. For example, some extremists in Britain have the right to protest and say what they want about the "corrupt Western government and its people" and how Sharia law would be the key. I would say this is subtle facism if not direct.

Quick Reply

Latest