The Student Room Group

WJEC English Literature! Help

The Literature exams are closed book for WJEC so quote learning is essential, unlike AQA where the exams are open book. I do Of Mice and Men, Blood Brothers, Lord of the Flies and Unseen poetry.

It's becoming a pain finding key quotations (words, phrases or short sentences) for the characters and themes for the books as well as time-consuming. If anybody does any of these books and has prepared key quotations separated into characters and themes it would be highly helpful. If it's handwritten please scan and send to me. English Literature is making my life too stressful and any help would be highly appreciated.
Wow were doing the same 3 books !!!
In my mock I achieved an A* in my heroes question. I think the books quite good actually. There's quite a lot of themes though and I am worried about the question which will be given to us in the exam
Reply 3
How many quotes per theme and character are you doing? I tried doing 15 for each and it started to take me forever so I kinda lost my motivation. I can do this myself as well and I did start doing it for Blood Brothers by searching for key quotes on the internet but actually choosing the best ones and making sure they are not too long for each character and theme it not the easiest thing. I really wish I was doing AQA as WJEC are horrible with their closed book exam.
Anyone doing Lord of the flies?

Quick Reply

Latest