The Student Room Group

What do you look for in a significant other?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BrokenLife
Lol that's a straight NO NO:colonhash:

Haha aww yepp loyalty is everything for me:h:

:ashamed:

Nice :smile::five:
Just like we are loyal friends:u:
Original post by Anonymous
I love you

erm, ok... bit creepy
Original post by toonervoustotalk
:ashamed:

Nice :smile::five:
Just like we are loyal friends:u:

Haha absolutely!:h:
My anaconda don't want none. Unless you've got buns, hun.

All about that bum.

Seriously?

Doesn't matter what I think it is.

Because when I get home at 5am and she was waiting up for me, and we danced the rest of our energy away; she is the one.

Also helps that she does actually have what I look for;
Caring
Passionate
Funny
Always someone to talk too
MY BEST FWIEND

But also, it's important to note that sharing similar kinks in the bedroom will makes that sexual connection all that deep and serious.
I look for dankness.

And I have that with @ivy.98 - Yeah she may not make it obvious at first but she got some dank memes. love u babes.
Original post by Ethereal World
No I mean I was just sort of being like I have all of these apart from Man U idk.[/quote
I know, I got it the first time.

My list:
Personality-
Intelligence- not just academic intelligence in terms of results, but an ability to talk about a wide range of topics and also be able to teach me stuff and engage me.
Wit- subtle dry & satirical, not just obvious humour
Empathetic- has the ability to understand how you feel and never dismisses you or your feelings
Introverted-so they understand my introversion, and don't feel the need to always do things/talk to me.

-doesn't support arsenal

Looks-
Lean- I don’t really like big muscles that much, just toned
Taller than me (not hard as I’m quite short
I love light eyes so green or blue eyes
A certain je ne sais quoi about how they look that is intriguing

Ah, that's pretty easy to match. I think most young white guys (esp. those who have been to uni) meet your requirements.

I tick the boxes except for the light eye colour. Also, I'm 'toned' right now but working towards getting big, obviously while staying lean, so I'll probably not meet that criterion by this time next year.

Regarding football, on a serious note, I'm finding myself less and less interested in it. Either I'm becoming depressed or Arsenal is just boring (or both).
Original post by dairychocolate
Ah, that's pretty easy to match. I think most young white guys (esp. those who have been to uni) meet your requirements.

I tick the boxes except for the light eye colour. Also, I'm 'toned' right now but working towards getting big, obviously while staying lean, so I'll probably not meet that criterion by this time next year.

Regarding football, on a serious note, I'm finding myself less and less interested in it. Either I'm becoming depressed or Arsenal is just boring (or both).

Not really though. I've met a LOT of 'young white guys' and hardly any of them have really matched the kind of intelligence I speak of.

What colour are your eyes? Are you white btw? I always thought you were Asian for some reason?

Haha cause you'l be massive? it's not like I hate muscles I just would rather a guy was nicely toned and lean and didn't obsess over gym and protein shakes ygm.

I know what you mean about football, I go through waves like that tbh, I haven't been that interested since Ferguson left, Man U lost their magic :rip:

And I went through a huge mourning phase when Ronaldo left to be honest.

I definitely know how you feel being an Arsenal fan though...:rofl:
Original post by A Gentleman
Are you single by any chance m'lady?

That was smooth af

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ethereal World
Not really though. I've met a LOT of 'young white guys' and hardly any of them have really matched the kind of intelligence I speak of.

Maybe my sample size is skewed since I went to a boys grammar school.

What colour are your eyes? Are you white btw? I always thought you were Asian for some reason?

Brown. Yes, I'm Indian (Sikh).

Haha cause you'l be massive? it's not like I hate muscles I just would rather a guy was nicely toned and lean and didn't obsess over gym and protein shakes ygm.

Nah, in all honesty, I don't think my frame/build will allow me to get massive. We're probably talking a Zac Effron physique but a few inches taller.

Tbh, I'm not that obsessive but I get what you mean. I go gym maybe 4-5 hours a week and keep a rough track of calories/protein, which takes about 5 minutes a day.

I know what you mean about football, I go through waves like that tbh, I haven't been that interested since Ferguson left, Man U lost their magic :rip:

And I went through a huge mourning phase when Ronaldo left to be honest.

I definitely know how you feel being an Arsenal fan though...:rofl:

Didn't even watch our last 2 games after never missing a game for years. Ah, well.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by High Stakes
I look for dankness.

And I have that with @ivy.98 - Yeah she may not make it obvious at first but she got some dank memes. love u babes.

FINALLY someone appreciating my dank memes i love you :adore: <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending