The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
That's what they say :ninja: they're lying to us :ninja: it's a conspiracy :ninja:

Just random insomnia :dontknow: it used to happen to me last year quite a lot , and then it stopped but these days it comes again :eek: don't know why :lol: whatever I'm used to it now lol

WOW 4h ?! *my apologies my queen, you deserve such a title my queen :girl: *

Not much haha , just chilling in bed, browsing TSR, chatting .. :P
You ? :3

We must take down TSR!!! We rule it during the night :colone:
Original post by mobbsy91
Fairs! I just use the excuse of nighttime isn't prime studying time, so no need to call it procrastination :biggrin:

But I study best at night. My concentration is a lot better than during the day
Original post by ZuluK
Omg I like that song!!! Heard a few days ago it was gooood!!! Though I've been listening to Chris Brown again :colondollar: Check his song out called paradise... It's pretty decent :tongue:

Haha lol that's helps.

So tell me, 91 your date of birth or the year you graduated or a random number? :colondollar: :tongue:
cant stop listening to it ! I'll check it out 👌🏾
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
But I study best at night. My concentration is a lot better than during the day

Ahh fair enough then, if that's what's better for you, then might as well take advantage of it, and then yeh, I'd call it procrastination :tongue: STOP PROCRASTINATING :tongue:

I like how rebel this sentence sounds :mmm:

Spoiler

Reply 525
Yeh pretty much - with a little helping hand of booze towards the end and it's a relatively good night! Erm, it kinda started not quite as bad when I was about 15/16, but has got a lot worse since coming to uni.

Yeh just get the adrenaline pumping and keeping you going :biggrin:

Haha, you should just constantly call them then :tongue: And yeh, I always roll over, look at my phone, ****!!!!

Ahhh so alcohol is your drug hey? It can work wonders :tongue: I've realised uni messes everyone's sleep up majorly. But it's affected me a lot worse. I've had troubles since I was 13ish as my mama says cuz I used to annoy the heck out of her... But uni has made it a lot worse.

Haha yep! Or when you wake up 5 mins before your actual alarm and you're like "why the **** couldn't I sleep for 5 mins extra?" The struggles of life :redface:
Ahh fair enough then, if that's what's better for you, then might as well take advantage of it, and then yeh, I'd call it procrastination :tongue: STOP PROCRASTINATING :tongue:

Do you think this picture is racist?

1461206515411.jpg
Reply 527
That's true - would've had to have been making **** tons when graduated for that to viable though :tongue:
Ahh nice! I'm first year uni, straight from school!

Aw awesome... What you studying? How you finding it? The 91 is very deceiving :wink: just saying. Haha

Oh and your a mod? Your name is purple :tongue:
Original post by ZuluK
Hi Lemon.... :biggrin:

Your random posts do make me smile and laugh :lol: love them :h:

:koala:

Spoiler

That's what they say :ninja: they're lying to us :ninja: it's a conspiracy :ninja:

Just random insomnia :dontknow: it used to happen to me last year quite a lot , and then it stopped but these days it comes again :eek: don't know why :lol: whatever I'm used to it now lol

conspiracy ?? Where ??
I like how rebel this sentence sounds :mmm:

Spoiler

Nice haha! Totally didn't mean it to sound so rebel xD
Original post by ZuluK
Ahhh so alcohol is your drug hey? It can work wonders :tongue: I've realised uni messes everyone's sleep up majorly. But it's affected me a lot worse. I've had troubles since I was 13ish as my mama says cuz I used to annoy the heck out of her... But uni has made it a lot worse.

Haha yep! Or when you wake up 5 mins before your actual alarm and you're like "why the **** couldn't I sleep for 5 mins extra?" The struggles of life :redface:

Usually haha xD Sometimes I'll do something else, but can't mention it here! ****, the last 2-3 years has been enough for me, if I'm still having problems in 5 years, I'll be majorly ****ed off - totally not jealous of you! :tongue:

BUT, I do have to say, I sometimes don't mind waking up just before my alarm, because it means there's a tiny little lie in which can be incredibly satisfying!
Original post by Anonymous
conspiracy ?? Where ??

*shhhhh* it's TSR .. It's ruining our lives .. :unimpressed:

Spoiler

Hahaha :lol: :lol:
Reply 532

Awww damn... I hate it when that happens. When you least expect it, the sleepless nights creep onto you :colone: :lol:

Awwww you flatter me so... But you are truly worthy of such a title, Queen Unicorn... You are the one who humbles us with your presence...

Haha pretty much the same... I'm trying to wake one of my friends up but he keeps putting the phone down on my and has now taken it off :colonhash: and he calls himself a friend! Huh!
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Do you think this picture is racist?

1461206515411.jpg

Hahaha that's quite funny, but I don't think I'd say it's racist necessarily!

Original post by ZuluK
Aw awesome... What you studying? How you finding it? The 91 is very deceiving :wink: just saying. Haha

Oh and your a mod? Your name is purple :tongue:

I do Business Finance & Economics, and I generally enjoy the course, uni life hasn't quite lived up to my expectations I think, but I do love not living at home!! Yeh, I do quite like it because it's close enough to my birth year that it's not too unplausible to be true!

Noooo!!! Haha, you're the first person to say that, but I just changed the colour to the mod purple :colone:
Original post by ZuluK
Awww damn... I hate it when that happens. When you least expect it, the sleepless nights creep onto you :colone: :lol:

Awwww you flatter me so... But you are truly worthy of such a title, Queen Unicorn... You are the one who humbles us with your presence...

Haha pretty much the same... I'm trying to wake one of my friends up but he keeps putting the phone down on my and has now taken it off :colonhash: and he calls himself a friend! Huh!

To be fair, if that were someone doing it to me and I was sleeping, I think I'd go round to their flat and smash their phone up :biggrin:
Reply 535
Original post by John55
:koala:

Spoiler

PRSOM :biggrin: why are you still awake, Mr Lemon?

Usually haha xD Sometimes I'll do something else, but can't mention it here! ****, the last 2-3 years has been enough for me, if I'm still having problems in 5 years, I'll be majorly ****ed off - totally not jealous of you! :tongue:

BUT, I do have to say, I sometimes don't mind waking up just before my alarm, because it means there's a tiny little lie in which can be incredibly satisfying!

I think I catch your drift... Feel free to share the unmentionables :wink:

I'm not jealous of myself either... Ngl I would give anything to sleep Decently for 8 hours straight :biggrin:

Nah... Because then you are waiting for those few minutes to pass and you're not sleeping but you're not awake either. It's like purgatory but worse. :tongue:
Original post by ZuluK

Same -_- even sleepless night is a creep now :lol: :eek:

You flatter me as well :blush:

He does not deserve you :unimpressed: not keeping company at night tsss ! UNBELIEVABLE !

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
PRSOM :biggrin: why are you still awake, Mr Lemon?

I think I catch your drift... Feel free to share the unmentionables :wink:

I'm not jealous of myself either... Ngl I would give anything to sleep Decently for 8 hours straight :biggrin:

Nah... Because then you are waiting for those few minutes to pass and you're not sleeping but you're not awake either. It's like purgatory but worse. :tongue:

Haha, it's more that I'd probably get a card if I said it, so yeh, you probably do catch my drift :biggrin:

Fairs xD

I dunno though... Like, as long as it's not too long before, it's nice to just lie there knowing you've got a few minutes where you don't have to just be straight out of bed...
Reply 538

I do Business Finance & Economics, and I generally enjoy the course, uni life hasn't quite lived up to my expectations I think, but I do love not living at home!! Yeh, I do quite like it because it's close enough to my birth year that it's not too unplausible to be true!

Noooo!!! Haha, you're the first person to say that, but I just changed the colour to the mod purple :colone:

Oh wow... Damn... Are you nearing exams now? I have an exam in like 6 days :colonhash: and not prepared whatsoever!

The freedom of not living at home is to be relished :biggrin: but I live at home still because it's cheaper and I don't have to take out a loan :u:

How come uni life isn't what you expected?

I realised after... It's not bold... Hmmm again with the deception :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest