The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Reply 540
Original post by mobbsy91
To be fair, if that were someone doing it to me and I was sleeping, I think I'd go round to their flat and smash their phone up :biggrin:

Smash my phone for waking him or his phone for not picking up? :biggrin:

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Same -_- even sleepless night is a creep now :lol: :eek:

You flatter me as well :blush:

He does not deserve you :unimpressed: not keeping company at night tsss ! UNBELIEVABLE !

Spoiler

Aww... Sleep is for the weak anyway :u:

I know right!!! The amount of times I've helped him and now in my hour of need, he sleeps. I mean he has uni in the morning at 9 but even so

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
Oh wow... Damn... Are you nearing exams now? I have an exam in like 6 days :colonhash: and not prepared whatsoever!

The freedom of not living at home is to be relished :biggrin: but I live at home still because it's cheaper and I don't have to take out a loan :u:

How come uni life isn't what you expected?

I realised after... It's not bold... Hmmm again with the deception :wink:

Yeh, had one on Monday, but got 3 more in 3 weeks time, and then my final one in 5 weeks time! PREPARE!! Just the one exam, or more after that??

Yeh, that's probably what I love most, and I wouldn't mind not having the extra expense of it all though :biggrin:

Erm, whilst I've got a decent number of 'friends', I've got very very few good friends here... Like, the decent number of friends are those who I'll recognise, and say hi to if I pass them, or see them at the SU etc, but wouldn't message them and be like, you wanna go out tonight? or wanna do something this sunday... So it does leave quite a bit of time which I should really fill with work tbh, but nope :biggrin:

I know!!! All deceiving :biggrin:
Reply 542
Haha, it's more that I'd probably get a card if I said it, so yeh, you probably do catch my drift :biggrin:

Fairs xD

I dunno though... Like, as long as it's not too long before, it's nice to just lie there knowing you've got a few minutes where you don't have to just be straight out of bed...

Haha true true... Though are any mods awake and will they notice you saying it? Or will anyone report? :lol:

But those few minutes you could be sleeping and not thinking about whether you've got two mins or 1... :lol:

Hahaha xD That is sooo ****ing brilliant :biggrin:
Original post by ZuluK
Smash my phone for waking him or his phone for not picking up? :biggrin:

Smash your phone for waking him definitely :tongue:
Original post by ZuluK
Haha true true... Though are any mods awake and will they notice you saying it? Or will anyone report? :lol:

But those few minutes you could be sleeping and not thinking about whether you've got two mins or 1... :lol:

There are probably some lurking around, and not sure, but I do like having my community record clean without cards :tongue:

That is true, BUT, the satisfaction of being able to have a bit of lie in... :tongue:
Reply 545
Yeh, had one on Monday, but got 3 more in 3 weeks time, and then my final one in 5 weeks time! PREPARE!! Just the one exam, or more after that??

Yeh, that's probably what I love most, and I wouldn't mind not having the extra expense of it all though :biggrin:

Erm, whilst I've got a decent number of 'friends', I've got very very few good friends here... Like, the decent number of friends are those who I'll recognise, and say hi to if I pass them, or see them at the SU etc, but wouldn't message them and be like, you wanna go out tonight? or wanna do something this sunday... So it does leave quite a bit of time which I should really fill with work tbh, but nope :biggrin:

I know!!! All deceiving :biggrin:

Oh damn... How was it? are you all prepared?
One exam on Tuesday then 3 more. Should be easy but my first one I'm shitting like crazy... But after exams I have 10 weeks of placement :colonhash: so a late summer for us.

Haha I'm lucky enough my course is NHS funded so I legit come out with no debt whatsoever unless I fail a year :frown: and my travel costs are paid by my job sooo... I'm sorted :colone:

Aww... Yeah get your studying done whilst you can... My friends are crazy and we're going out until 6 in the morning and then questioning why they had no money and no idea what we had done in lectures the next day. Haha but it was fun though. Don't forget to have fun :h:
Reply 546
Hahaha xD That is sooo ****ing brilliant :biggrin:

Smash your phone for waking him definitely :tongue:

Yeah but he is meant to be my friend. So in my hour of need, he should pick up and get me a McDonalds :redface: shouldn't he?
Reply 547
There are probably some lurking around, and not sure, but I do like having my community record clean without cards :tongue:

That is true, BUT, the satisfaction of being able to have a bit of lie in... :tongue:

Haha that's true. I've still got one card still lurking around until it expires kind of... Though I'm like the best and nicest tsrian.. Don't know why I got it :s-smilie:

But then the waiting for the seconds to pass and waiting for the alarm to go off when you could be sleeping ... :wink:
Original post by ZuluK
Oh damn... How was it? are you all prepared?
One exam on Tuesday then 3 more. Should be easy but my first one I'm shitting like crazy... But after exams I have 10 weeks of placement :colonhash: so a late summer for us.

Haha I'm lucky enough my course is NHS funded so I legit come out with no debt whatsoever unless I fail a year :frown: and my travel costs are paid by my job sooo... I'm sorted :colone:

Aww... Yeah get your studying done whilst you can... My friends are crazy and we're going out until 6 in the morning and then questioning why they had no money and no idea what we had done in lectures the next day. Haha but it was fun though. Don't forget to have fun :h:

I'm not really sure... it was multi choice exam, but so many of them could've been one of two options, so really won't know till results come back! Feeling not toooo bad about the next few, just gonna have to crack down with some work between now and then, and then yeh, enjoy the summer :biggrin:
Haha, nice and late summer :tongue:

Ahh fair enough, that's quite nice I suppose! Just don't fail a year :tongue:

Yeh, I try and work :tongue: And yeh, definitely don't forget to have fun at times!
Original post by ZuluK
Yeah but he is meant to be my friend. So in my hour of need, he should pick up and get me a McDonalds :redface: shouldn't he?

Yeah totally... like, why isn't he getting me McDonalds right now as well!!! :angry:
Original post by ZuluK
Haha that's true. I've still got one card still lurking around until it expires kind of... Though I'm like the best and nicest tsrian.. Don't know why I got it :s-smilie:

But then the waiting for the seconds to pass and waiting for the alarm to go off when you could be sleeping ... :wink:

Tut tut tut :tongue: Posting tips are the ones that annoy me the most, because they never expire (thank god I haven't received a PT, because I'd go nuts with it on there!!!)

Yeh, but those minutes post waking up where you're still slumbery and you almost don't care about anything for a few seconds. Then you remember you've actually gotta get up and do **** :biggrin:
Speaking of which, if I don't start switching things off, I'm not gonna be asleep at all tonight, and that was not the aim at the start :tongue:
Reply 551
I'm not really sure... it was multi choice exam, but so many of them could've been one of two options, so really won't know till results come back! Feeling not toooo bad about the next few, just gonna have to crack down with some work between now and then, and then yeh, enjoy the summer :biggrin:
Haha, nice and late summer :tongue:

Ahh fair enough, that's quite nice I suppose! Just don't fail a year :tongue:

Yeh, I try and work :tongue: And yeh, definitely don't forget to have fun at times!

I like MCQs cuz you're guranteed to have the answer there but then I hate them because the answers are so similar. I have them for physics and i don't know whether I'm glad or not. Lol.

Awww yeah... Get your head down and study like there's no tomorrow... Which is what I need to do :frown: but I never revised for anything until I came to uni so I hate it.

The parties though at uni are pretty awesome... It's basically drink as much as you can and pass out and go crazy :tongue:
Original post by ZuluK
PRSOM :biggrin: why are you still awake, Mr Lemon?

Messed up sleep cycle, why are you awake?
Original post by ZuluK
I like MCQs cuz you're guranteed to have the answer there but then I hate them because the answers are so similar. I have them for physics and i don't know whether I'm glad or not. Lol.

Awww yeah... Get your head down and study like there's no tomorrow... Which is what I need to do :frown: but I never revised for anything until I came to uni so I hate it.

The parties though at uni are pretty awesome... It's basically drink as much as you can and pass out and go crazy :tongue:

Haha yeh exactly... almost makes it harder especially when you kinda fudge the numbers to make them fit, but you fudge them to fit the different answers and everything goes to mush!!!!

Yeh exactly... it's not toooo toooo long between now and summer at least! How did you not!???!? Just naturally intelligent? :tongue: I've always had to do loads of revision, never done enough, and for A levels sat at mediocre results!

Sometimes they are :tongue: I have to usually be drunk before I get to them, otherwise I can find meeting people etc really difficult! Once I'm drunk though, then I'm up for a bit of fun and crazy and hopefully pass out!!
Reply 554
Yeah totally... like, why isn't he getting me McDonalds right now as well!!! :angry:

Tut tut tut :tongue: Posting tips are the ones that annoy me the most, because they never expire (thank god I haven't received a PT, because I'd go nuts with it on there!!!)

Yeh, but those minutes post waking up where you're still slumbery and you almost don't care about anything for a few seconds. Then you remember you've actually gotta get up and do **** :biggrin:

I know right. I could do with a burger. Might go myself actually and go all out :teehee:

Haha are you a clean freak when it comes to your thingy board? Lol.. I was like that but then I got carded twice in one day :colonhash:

Yeh, but then you're wishing you don't have to get up and you know you have to and you're scared you'll miss the alarm if you fall asleep so you wish you'd never woken up...
Original post by John55

:h: Hows it going Lemon?
Reply 556
Speaking of which, if I don't start switching things off, I'm not gonna be asleep at all tonight, and that was not the aim at the start :tongue:

Haha aww... Goooo!!!! Sleepppp!!! If you can that is... One step at a time and it'll end up being 8 am by the time you sleep :tongue:
Reply 557
Original post by John55

Pretty much the same... Sleep is not coming for me.

What you up to? :biggrin:
Original post by ZuluK
I know right. I could do with a burger. Might go myself actually and go all out :teehee:

Haha are you a clean freak when it comes to your thingy board? Lol.. I was like that but then I got carded twice in one day :colonhash:

Yeh, but then you're wishing you don't have to get up and you know you have to and you're scared you'll miss the alarm if you fall asleep so you wish you'd never woken up...

Oh my god, stop being so cruel :tongue: I'd have to get the ****ing bus into town atm, and I don't even know if the bus runs right now!!!!!! :angry:

Yeh pretty much xD :biggrin: You shouldn't be so naughty then :tongue:

Yeh kinda, I definitely relate to the not falling asleep and then missing the alarm again haha! I can rarely ever just wake up at my alarm and get out of bed though which is why a few minutes pre-warning is nice!
Original post by ZuluK
Haha aww... Goooo!!!! Sleepppp!!! If you can that is... One step at a time and it'll end up being 8 am by the time you sleep :tongue:

Yeh, since writing that post, and then replying to your other two, I've changed my mind on trying :tongue: Just gonna watch Grey's Anatomy!!! Got a 9am lecture, but I might have a lie down after that's finished tbh! Might be easier

Quick Reply

Latest