The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by mobbsy91
Haha, I love grrrrrrrr :tongue: GRRRRRRR :tongue:

Haha fair enough, I go to UEA though!! The likelihood is, you won't be close by, and chances are you're probably on the other side of the country or something :tongue:

Haha always that excuse... :tongue: Definitely naughty and not misunderstood then :tongue:

Peterborough campus? Or Cambridge? Cuz that could be interesting :biggrin:

Heyyyy..... I am not naughty! I jut don't like 9am lectures :tongue: I mean who does? :wink:
Original post by ZuluK
Lol that's what my sister said to me. If I get a 2:2 she will personally kick me out of the house!

At least you passed and you got into uni. :h: So they must've been good enough.

The worst thing is if they don't remember and you do.. And they've embarrassed themselves. :teehee: and you have your own private joke.

Ummmm.... I may have sent it to one person who I trust with my life so I know it won't go anywhere but I don't have it on my phone sooo...... :wink:

Hahaha xD Better get revising then :tongue:

Yeh, (unconditional ftw!) - I missed the grades I would've had to have got, and although UEA are usually fairly lenient, I'm not sure if they'd be that lenient xD

Ahahahaha :rofl: You just need it sent back to you now :colone:
Original post by ZuluK
Peterborough campus? Or Cambridge? Cuz that could be interesting :biggrin:

Heyyyy..... I am not naughty! I jut don't like 9am lectures :tongue: I mean who does? :wink:

Norwich :tongue: Damn!!!!

Well, your lecturer would be very disappointed to know you'd lied to him :redface: :tongue: But yeh, no one likes a 9am...
Reply 583
Haha perhaps xD

Spoiler

It's like they're trying to keep you in debt forever! I spend £1500 on travel for the year and it's crazy as in how it costs you nearly £8000 just to survive on basics. :frown: the unis are crazy for it and they're laughing! Really frustrates and angers me when I see my mates struggle for even a meal or shopping trip.
Original post by ZuluK
It's like they're trying to keep you in debt forever! I spend £1500 on travel for the year and it's crazy as in how it costs you nearly £8000 just to survive on basics. :frown: the unis are crazy for it and they're laughing! Really frustrates and angers me when I see my mates struggle for even a meal or shopping trip.

Yeh, when I put what I have to spend on running my car through the holidays, it all does add up!! And yeh, the bloody SU shop is sooooo expensive!! Like, they're meant to be helping students, and instead they're ripping us off :biggrin: I just take the 10 min walk to the Tesco express when I need something quick now...
Reply 585
Hahaha xD Better get revising then :tongue:

Yeh, (unconditional ftw!) - I missed the grades I would've had to have got, and although UEA are usually fairly lenient, I'm not sure if they'd be that lenient xD

Ahahahaha :rofl: You just need it sent back to you now :colone:

:frown: thanks for reminding me :colonhash: I hate revision with a passion

Hey that's awesome! Having an unconditional! Meh, you got in and you're surviving so far so that's gooood!!!!

Maybe... If he was to ever cross my path again :colone: I may be inclined to do a little negotiation :wink:
Reply 586
Norwich :tongue: Damn!!!!

Well, your lecturer would be very disappointed to know you'd lied to him :redface: :tongue: But yeh, no one likes a 9am...

Damn it is ! If you were Cambridge, well then, you could've had a burger with some fries :biggrin: mmmmmmmm foooood!!!! :colone:

I'm the lecturers favorite :biggrin: they all love me and my bubbling personalities

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
:frown: thanks for reminding me :colonhash: I hate revision with a passion

Hey that's awesome! Having an unconditional! Meh, you got in and you're surviving so far so that's gooood!!!!

Maybe... If he was to ever cross my path again :colone: I may be inclined to do a little negotiation :wink:

Sorry :colondollar: Hehe xD

Yeh very very true... and now I'm here, I've just kinda moved on from them (although it still does piss me off knowing I could've and should've done more!)... Uni is the next step!

Hahaha, yeh, nothing sketchy, but just to give you an advantage :biggrin:
Reply 588
Hi :smile:
Original post by ZuluK
Damn it is ! If you were Cambridge, well then, you could've had a burger with some fries :biggrin: mmmmmmmm foooood!!!! :colone:

I'm the lecturers favorite :biggrin: they all love me and my bubbling personalities

Spoiler

Haha, that does suck xD Now go get your McDonalds!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue: I'm soooo jealous of you :tongue:

Hahahaha, making a very bubbly impression then :tongue: Oh wait, nope, because you don't turn up :redface: :tongue:
Original post by Jivi
Hi :smile:

Hello :woo:

How you doing???
Reply 591
Yeh, when I put what I have to spend on running my car through the holidays, it all does add up!! And yeh, the bloody SU shop is sooooo expensive!! Like, they're meant to be helping students, and instead they're ripping us off :biggrin: I just take the 10 min walk to the Tesco express when I need something quick now...

Omg went to the pharmacy at my uni to buy a Chapstick... £2.50 for a ****ing Chapstick! £2.50! Nope, before you ask, it wasn't made out of gold and nope, it didn't have diamonds on it either. :colonhash:

Why not get a job? For the summer? You'll be able to save a bit of money too :redface: I work every weekend to get some cash in and it helps major :biggrin:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Oh I see, yes when in doubt of how you're feeling result in filling that space with "I feel like a woman", especially of your genitals say otherwise. :smile: Good choice!

:redface: I'll take what I get tbh, I woke up at 2:40am but I'm over the moon I slept through some of the dark hours of the night! :biggrin:

I'm hungry :frown:

I'm hoping it'll catch on... could you help spread the word?

I haven't slept through any darkness for at least a month... :s-smilie: what is life? :nooo:

Don't be looking at me like that, this Lemon is not for eating :colonhash:.
Original post by ZuluK
Omg went to the pharmacy at my uni to buy a Chapstick... £2.50 for a ****ing Chapstick! £2.50! Nope, before you ask, it wasn't made out of gold and nope, it didn't have diamonds on it either. :colonhash:

Why not get a job? For the summer? You'll be able to save a bit of money too :redface: I work every weekend to get some cash in and it helps major :biggrin:

Ahh no, I'm pretty sure you have to particularly ask for the diamonds as they keep them behind the counter :tongue:

Yeh, I'm aiming to do some temping for as much as possible of it really, should hopefully help towards petrol, MOT, service and insurance that I've got all coming up in July... (well, petrol whenever I need it obviously xD)!
Reply 594
Sorry :colondollar: Hehe xD

Yeh very very true... and now I'm here, I've just kinda moved on from them (although it still does piss me off knowing I could've and should've done more!)... Uni is the next step!

Hahaha, yeh, nothing sketchy, but just to give you an advantage :biggrin:

Ahh don't worry... You got a place and you're doing okay I hope. And TSR is great for help too... So put A levels behind... Focus on the degree and you'll be coming out with a first :biggrin:

I always have an advantage... People just don't know about it :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
Ahh don't worry... You got a place and you're doing okay I hope. And TSR is great for help too... So put A levels behind... Focus on the degree and you'll be coming out with a first :biggrin:

I always have an advantage... People just don't know about it :biggrin:

Spoiler

Haha thanks!

Oh my god, before I opened the spoiler I was literally about to say that sounds dodgey as **** xD :tongue:
Reply 596
Haha, that does suck xD Now go get your McDonalds!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue: I'm soooo jealous of you :tongue:

Hahahaha, making a very bubbly impression then :tongue: Oh wait, nope, because you don't turn up :redface: :tongue:

Oiii!!! Don't be getting cheeky now :wink: I turn up when I'm able to :u:

Il be back in half hour after I've munched :biggrin: sleeeeeeppppp!!!!!! If not I'll speak to you in 30/40 :biggrin:
Reply 597
Hello :woo:

How you doing???

I'm okay thanks, decided seeing as I am up I might aswell try and be productive and do some work :biggrin:
Reply 598
Ahh no, I'm pretty sure you have to particularly ask for the diamonds as they keep them behind the counter :tongue:

Yeh, I'm aiming to do some temping for as much as possible of it really, should hopefully help towards petrol, MOT, service and insurance that I've got all coming up in July... (well, petrol whenever I need it obviously xD)!

****ing uni and their prices! A can of coke for 70p like seriously! I can get a 2L Pepsi bottle for a quid

Damn, yeah maintaining your car costs a bomb! My insurance cost me 900£ alone let alone everything else :colonhash:
Original post by ZuluK
Oiii!!! Don't be getting cheeky now :wink: I turn up when I'm able to :u:

Il be back in half hour after I've munched :biggrin: sleeeeeeppppp!!!!!! If not I'll speak to you in 30/40 :biggrin:

Hahaha xD See you in 30/40 minutes - save me some fries :tongue:
Original post by Jivi
I'm okay thanks, decided seeing as I am up I might aswell try and be productive and do some work :biggrin:

Cool, and nice, how's the work going???? Or just procrastinating? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest