The Student Room Group

What did you get in GCSE's?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sexybadman
3 As 6Bs Was mostly just bothered about getting the Bs in maths and english as the others don't mean **** imo lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah lol I get what you mean 😂
Original post by zXcodeXz
Woah how did you get an A* in maths? I don't know how to revise for that

Maths is my favourite to revise for even at AS. Make revision notes on each topic, particularly ones you don't understand, with examples so that you understand them so that you can use them, know when to use them and use them with another topic cause that's what threw people in my exam. Then (or if you don't have time for that), literally do every single past paper you possibly can, and mark them and correct your mistakes. I did most of them and it seemed to work. Also, a website called mymaths as well is really good. Sorry, that was an unintended essay but hope it helped.
Original post by GeorginaRose98
Maths is my favourite to revise for even at AS. Make revision notes on each topic, particularly ones you don't understand, with examples so that you understand them so that you can use them, know when to use them and use them with another topic cause that's what threw people in my exam. Then (or if you don't have time for that), literally do every single past paper you possibly can, and mark them and correct your mistakes. I did most of them and it seemed to work. Also, a website called mymaths as well is really good. Sorry, that was an unintended essay but hope it helped.

Doesn't matter and thanks so much!
Original post by goldenusername
In year ten? Thats so good wth, how did you revise for lit?

Mr Bruff Youtube Videos xD THATS JUST THE BEST.. Also answer he questions and I cant make this any clear "READ THE QUESTION!!!!" My friends didnt read the questions propley and only got an A.. it was disappointing.. Also make sure u do 2 to 4 exam past papers.. they r just amazing.. and wish you all the best.. do good in the coursework as-well
Original post by GeorginaRose98

Nice advice but how long do you think it would take to make a maths study guide
7A*, 5A : )
Original post by megbarber2016
7A*, 5A : )

Nice, how did you get them?!?!
11 A*
5A*s 2As, 2Bs and a C
4A*s, 3As, 4Bs :smile:
Original post by Lola1244
11 A*

Woah!!!!
Original post by raconner
5A*s 2As, 2Bs and a C

That's so good I'm aiming for that kind of thing
Original post by KristaWinchester
4A*s, 3As, 4Bs :smile:

Nice how did you do that?
Original post by ShahbazKHAN
Mr Bruff Youtube Videos xD THATS JUST THE BEST.. Also answer he questions and I cant make this any clear "READ THE QUESTION!!!!" My friends didnt read the questions propley and only got an A.. it was disappointing.. Also make sure u do 2 to 4 exam past papers.. they r just amazing.. and wish you all the best.. do good in the coursework as-well

Thank you, and im still working on my coursework, i have really bad teachers and i basically have to mark my own work.
Hi, what did you guys get in GCSE's, I'm trying to motivate myself to get top grades.

I only had an A, a B and 8 C's
Original post by aasher01
I only had an A, a B and 8 C's

Nice, what did you get an A in?
Nice, what did you get an A in?

Art
4As, 2Bs, 4Cs and a merit!
Original post by 2007PSanHa
4As, 2Bs, 4Cs and a merit!

Wow!!
Original post by aasher01