The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Reply 620
Ngl 5 hours and 8 pages of talk... Not bad for a night :colondollar:
Original post by ZuluK
Smash my phone for waking him or his phone for not picking up? :biggrin:

Aww... Sleep is for the weak anyway :u:

I know right!!! The amount of times I've helped him and now in my hour of need, he sleeps. I mean he has uni in the morning at 9 but even so

Spoiler

Sorry I finally fell asleep :lol:
I suppose you are sleeping as well, sleep tight :heart:
Reply 623
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Sorry I finally fell asleep :lol:
I suppose you are sleeping as well, sleep tight :heart:

Awww... I guessed you would've slept. But alas no I haven't... I'm just doing some much needed revision :colondollar:
Original post by ZuluK
Awww... I guessed you would've slept. But alas no I haven't... I'm just doing some much needed revision :colondollar:

Awww no!!! :frown:
Original post by ZuluK

God :O aren't you tired ? I did not sleep a lot but as I could sleep I'm not tired at all, hope you're not either !

Edit : good luck for your revisions :heart: :hugs:
Original post by mobbsy91
Ahh, at least it's getting there then!

Hope you get things sorted out!!

It's sorted!

I've been told to listen to different music in the evening. Hopefully it will work.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Impressive
It's sorted!

I've been told to listen to different music in the evening. Hopefully it will work.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh nice!! :yy:

Haha yeh I know, although there are times like now when it needs to be open for a few hours into the morning... Or maybe just a specific forum for us :biggrin:
Reply 628
Awww no!!! :frown:

How was lecture?? You still there? Did you make it haha?

God :O aren't you tired ? I did not sleep a lot but as I could sleep I'm not tired at all, hope you're not either !

Edit : good luck for your revisions :heart: :hugs:

Haha no I'm not tired. But I will be about 8 or something lol.

Awwww are you at school today or uni? :tongue:

Thank youuu by my nephew is round and I'm out with him at the moment :colondollar: so will be revising later on 🙊
Ahh nice!! :yy:

Haha yeh I know, although there are times like now when it needs to be open for a few hours into the morning... Or maybe just a specific forum for us :biggrin:

You mean.. You and me?

Whoa. Wait a second, I haven't finished with lemon yet. You'll have your chance too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ZuluK

Thank youuu by my nephew is round and I'm out with him at the moment :colondollar: so will be revising later on 🙊

Haha I see :3

I study at home actually ! Long story !
I am 20 and I did one year of medicine in France, but in here the selection occurs during the 1st year and I did not make it. I have been offered a place for dentistery/pharma/physio/midwifery but it's not my thing - I wanna be a surgeon - so I dropped out to apply abroad

I'm currently working on the entrance exam for Charles Uni in Prague, and I'll hopefully move there in september. Btw I have a blog here on TSR about my experience as a med student in France, if you are interested :3

What about you ? College or uni ? :h:
Reply 631
Haha I see :3

I study at home actually ! Long story !
I am 20 and I did one year of medicine in France, but in here the selection occurs during the 1st year and I did not make it. I have been offered a place for dentistery/pharma/physio/midwifery but it's not my thing - I wanna be a surgeon - so I dropped out to apply abroad

I'm currently working on the entrance exam for Charles Uni in Prague, and I'll hopefully move there in september. Btw I have a blog here on TSR about my experience as a med student in France, if you are interested :3

What about you ? College or uni ? :h:

Ohhh wow!!! That pretty amazing... I mean to be accepted for Med school is great! So you are no longer in France. You're in Prague? I went there a few months ago for a week for a holiday! Loved it :biggrin:

Haha yes most definitely I'll check it out. I love reading about people and what they've experienced. I thought you were 18. :colondollar:

I'm currently at uni studying Radiography. But I started late so I'm first year and I'm 21 :tongue:
Original post by ZuluK

Well, I royally screwed up the timing :facepalm: It was at 10am, not 9am... :facepalm:

How was your McDonalds?? You were WAY longer than 30/40 minutes :tongue: I did drift off after a few more episodes of Grey's which was kinda nice!
Original post by Impressive
You mean.. You and me?

Whoa. Wait a second, I haven't finished with lemon yet. You'll have your chance to.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha :rofl: Damn, hurry up with lemon then :tongue: I mean like a night-only forum which you can only post in between 10pm and 10am... That'd be cool!
Reply 633
Well, I royally screwed up the timing :facepalm: It was at 10am, not 9am... :facepalm:

How was your McDonalds?? You were WAY longer than 30/40 minutes :tongue: I did drift off after a few more episodes of Grey's which was kinda nice!

Hahaha :rofl: Damn, hurry up with lemon then :tongue: I mean like a night-only forum which you can only post in between 10pm and 10am... That'd be cool!

Ah damn! Classic mistake!!! Mines usually the other way round :lol:

Omg the burger was delish!!! I take my time to relish the food but because I couldn't decide what to get in the end :teehee: I was only an hour and a bit :colondollar:
Original post by ZuluK
Ah damn! Classic mistake!!! Mines usually the other way round :lol:

Omg the burger was delish!!! I take my time to relish the food but because I couldn't decide what to get in the end :teehee: I was only an hour and a bit :colondollar:

Haha I know!! Wouldn't have minded so much if I'd just outright missed it xD

Oh my god so damn jealous!!!!
Original post by ZuluK
Ohhh wow!!! That pretty amazing... I mean to be accepted for Med school is great! So you are no longer in France. You're in Prague? I went there a few months ago for a week for a holiday! Loved it :biggrin:

Haha yes most definitely I'll check it out. I love reading about people and what they've experienced. I thought you were 18. :colondollar:

I'm currently at uni studying Radiography. But I started late so I'm first year and I'm 21 :tongue:

No I still live in France actually, my exam is in one month, then I'll wait for the results to go look for an accommodation :3
Thank you :biggrin: ! Haha everyone here thinks I'm younger than I am :lol: (being a unicorn and child-like does not help actually :lol: )

Cool !! How is it :3 ?
Reply 636
No I still live in France actually, my exam is in one month, then I'll wait for the results to go look for an accommodation :3
Thank you :biggrin: ! Haha everyone here thinks I'm younger than I am :lol: (being a unicorn and child-like does not help actually :lol: )

Cool !! How is it :3 ?

Ohhhhh that makes sense :biggrin: are you looking forward to it? Sounds pretty awesome ngl! But an entire different country! Wow.

Haha being childlike is awesome! Being serious all the time is boring :lol:

Haha I know!! Wouldn't have minded so much if I'd just outright missed it xD

Oh my god so damn jealous!!!!

Awww damn!! That's rough :lol: I'm totally laughing at you right now :wink:

Haha you should be jealous! It was delish :colone: and sooooo satisfying
Original post by ZuluK
Ohhhhh that makes sense :biggrin: are you looking forward to it? Sounds pretty awesome ngl! But an entire different country! Wow.

Awww damn!! That's rough :lol: I'm totally laughing at you right now :wink:

Haha you should be jealous! It was delish :colone: and sooooo satisfying

Meanie :tongue:
Oh my god!!! I'm almost tempted to go into town and buy McDonalds right now, but a) I don't really have the money to spend on it and b) I've got a pizza in the freezer that'll do veeeeerrrrryyyyyy nicely for my meal :biggrin:
Original post by ZuluK

Indeed :yep:
Haha yes as you see I'm ready to everything :lol: :lol:

Hehehe :five:
Reply 639
Meanie :tongue:
Oh my god!!! I'm almost tempted to go into town and buy McDonalds right now, but a) I don't really have the money to spend on it and b) I've got a pizza in the freezer that'll do veeeeerrrrryyyyyy nicely for my meal :biggrin:

Damn... Now I feel bad for teasing you! But just saying, the mcflurry was nice too :teehee:

Ooohhhh ngl frozen pizza is my life too :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest