The Student Room Group

Struggling with revision and extra work

With exams starting in under 4 weeks away, I've began to feel very stressed as my teachers are still setting us essays, timed class essays and class mock exams. This has left me with much less time to revise as a lot of my time is spent doing extra work for my teachers. As a result, I have often stayed up late in the night to get through this, which has definitely made me feel more exhausted the following day.

I just want to be able to revise in my own time, without having the stress of any essay deadlines or class exam deadlines. I'm really stuck on what to do as I'm finding it really hard to balance revision plus extra work and essays, which has ultimately lead me to become stressed out even more. Is there anyone else in the same situation as me? :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by alice_98
With exams starting in under 4 weeks away, I've began to feel very stressed as my teachers are still setting us essays, timed class essays and class mock exams. This has left me with much less time to revise as a lot of my time is spent doing extra work for my teachers. As a result, I have often stayed up late in the night to get through this, which has definitely made me feel more exhausted the following day.

I just want to be able to revise in my own time, without having the stress of any essay deadlines or class exam deadlines. I'm really stuck on what to do as I'm finding it really hard to balance revision plus extra work and essays, which has ultimately lead me to become stressed out even more. Is there anyone else in the same situation as me? :frown:

I'm not doing A-Levels, but my GCSE is similar. I've got way too much coursework and mocks to worry about. Drink some coffee, and talk to your academic tutor/mentor about this. They can easily sort this out for you.

Quick Reply

Latest