The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZuluK
Damn... Now I feel bad for teasing you! But just saying, the mcflurry was nice too :teehee:

Ooohhhh ngl frozen pizza is my life too :tongue:

Oh my god... I'm leaving this thread and never coming back :getmecoat: :rofl: I might get one this weekend if I don't spend much money today or tomorrow!! And I LOVE mcflurrys!!!

Yeh, gotta always have one or two lying in the freezer for days like today when I can't be assed to cook anything properly!
@ZuluK - mmmm, pepperoni pizza dusted with peri-peri salt!!! Really bad for my dry lips, but I DON'T CARE :biggrin:

Reply 642
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Indeed :yep:
Haha yes as you see I'm ready to everything :lol: :lol:

Hehehe :five:

Ahhh that's awesome!! So which part of France do you live in? Are you excited for Prague? Good luck for the exams and stuff :h:

Original post by mobbsy91
Oh my god... I'm leaving this thread and never coming back :getmecoat: :rofl: I might get one this weekend if I don't spend much money today or tomorrow!! And I LOVE mcflurrys!!!

Yeh, gotta always have one or two lying in the freezer for days like today when I can't be assed to cook anything properly!

Omg the Oreo one is to die for!!! The guy put loads of Oreo at the bottom don't know why but at 5am it tastes divine!!! :biggrin:

Haha I have chicken nuggets, fish fingers and pizza in my freezer for times when I can't be assed too cook :biggrin: best food and so cheap too :tongue:

@ZuluK - mmmm, pepperoni pizza dusted with peri-peri salt!!! Really bad for my dry lips, but I DON'T CARE :biggrin:

Omg that loooookkkkssss goooodd!!! I don't eat pepperoni but damn pizza is life next to chicken :tongue:
Original post by ZuluK
Ahhh that's awesome!! So which part of France do you live in? Are you excited for Prague? Good luck for the exams and stuff :h:

Omg the Oreo one is to die for!!! The guy put loads of Oreo at the bottom don't know why but at 5am it tastes divine!!! :biggrin:

Haha I have chicken nuggets, fish fingers and pizza in my freezer for times when I can't be assed too cook :biggrin: best food and so cheap too :tongue:

Omg that loooookkkkssss goooodd!!! I don't eat pepperoni but damn pizza is life next to chicken :tongue:

Haha, yeh!! My standard tesco delivery is literally this:

Pepperoni pizza x2
Chips x2
Wedges x1
Chicken dippers x2
Beer xLOTS!
Original post by ZuluK

Glad to hear you enjoy your time :biggrin: !!

I am !! Can't wait :excited:

And I live in Paris ^^, what about you ?

Reply 645
Haha, yeh!! My standard tesco delivery is literally this:

Pepperoni pizza x2
Chips x2
Wedges x1
Chicken dippers x2
Beer xLOTS!

Go to Iceland if there's one close by! They have pizzas for £1 and they taste amazing!!!! Omg curly fries 😍😍

And cheesy dippers 😍😍 I'm so hungry right now :frown:
Original post by ZuluK
Go to Iceland if there's one close by! They have pizzas for £1 and they taste amazing!!!! Omg curly fries 😍😍

And cheesy dippers 😍😍 I'm so hungry right now :frown:

Haha, not one very nearby, and do Iceland deliver?? I only really ever do deliveries, and then the occasional shop at Tesco Express for bits and bobs as and when I need them!
Reply 647
Glad to hear you enjoy your time :biggrin: !!

I am !! Can't wait :excited:

And I live in Paris ^^, what about you ?

Ooohhh old Paris? Sounds amazing! Ngl haha... I wouldn't mind living there :colondollar:

I live in England, near Cambridge :tongue: so not a bad area lol.

I'd be excited toooooo!!!! An entire new country and new experience! You're going to love it...

You're welcome :hugs:
Reply 648
Haha, not one very nearby, and do Iceland deliver?? I only really ever do deliveries, and then the occasional shop at Tesco Express for bits and bobs as and when I need them!

Yes they do deliver! Free delivery too I think if I remember their advert correctly :biggrin:

Tescos good too! But I love Iceland for their prices :tongue:
Original post by ZuluK
Yes they do deliver! Free delivery too I think if I remember their advert correctly :biggrin:

Tescos good too! But I love Iceland for their prices :tongue:

Ahhhh that might be worth doing then!! :biggrin:
Original post by ZuluK
Ooohhh old Paris? Sounds amazing! Ngl haha... I wouldn't mind living there :colondollar:

I live in England, near Cambridge :tongue: so not a bad area lol.

I'd be excited toooooo!!!! An entire new country and new experience! You're going to love it...

You're welcome :hugs:

Have you ever been there ? It's an amazing city :ahee: :ahee:

Near Cambridge, sounds cool as well !

Ouiiiii \o/ \o/ \o/

:jumphug:
Reply 651
Ahhhh that might be worth doing then!! :biggrin:

defoooo!!!! How was the pizza???? I'm contemplating Pizza Hut :teehee:

Have you ever been there ? It's an amazing city :ahee: :ahee:

Near Cambridge, sounds cool as well !

Ouiiiii \o/ \o/ \o/

:jumphug:

Yes! I love Cambridge. So beautiful :biggrin: I literally live just outside haha.. Go there nearly daily and it's lovely!!!

Ouiiiiiiiiiiiiii (that Made me smile sooo much :colondollar:)

Speak French to me :tongue:
Original post by ZuluK
defoooo!!!! How was the pizza???? I'm contemplating Pizza Hut :teehee:

Yes! I love Cambridge. So beautiful :biggrin: I literally live just outside haha.. Go there nearly daily and it's lovely!!!

It was relatively good - however, I couldn't finish it... (my appetite is not what it used to be!) All the monies though!! :tongue:
Original post by ZuluK

Awesome :ahee: :ahee:

Original post by ZuluK

Hehehe :colondollar:
Original post by ZuluK

Vos désirs sont des ordres madame :girl:
J'espère que tu passes une bonne journée :excited:

Translation :

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 654
It was relatively good - however, I couldn't finish it... (my appetite is not what it used to be!) All the monies though!! :tongue:

Damn... Ngl I would finish that off in one go :colondollar: just went to the gym for an hour so have worked up an appetite for some fooooddd!!!! :colone:

Awesome :ahee: :ahee:

Hehehe :colondollar:

Vos désirs sont des ordres madame :girl:
J'espère que tu passes une bonne journée :excited:

Translation :

Spoiler

I tried to read that in a French accent and failed badly but it still send shivers down my spine :colondollar:

I feel like Rachel from friends when Pheobe spoke French to her... :wink:
Original post by ZuluK
Damn... Ngl I would finish that off in one go :colondollar: just went to the gym for an hour so have worked up an appetite for some fooooddd!!!! :colone:

I tried to read that in a French accent and failed badly but it still send shivers down my spine :colondollar:

I feel like Rachel from friends when Pheobe spoke French to her... :wink:

Ahh fair enough! Tbh, I've also gone off takeout pizza massively... I eat about one slice and then can't eat any more!
Reply 656
Ahh fair enough! Tbh, I've also gone off takeout pizza massively... I eat about one slice and then can't eat any more!

Damnnnn seriously!! :shock: now I just feel fat for being able to eat 3/4 of a 12" :colondollar:
Original post by ZuluK
Damnnnn seriously!! :shock: now I just feel fat for being able to eat 3/4 of a 12" :colondollar:

****ing hell! And yeh, I reckon my stomach has shrunk massively since coming to uni, because I can eat no where near as much as I used to be able to! Like, I'd always used to have loads of chips with my pizza... I can't even finish my pizza, let alone touch chips with it...

I used to have about 10 chicken dippers with loads of chips... Now, I'll just leave half the chicken dippers if I cook that many!
Reply 658
****ing hell! And yeh, I reckon my stomach has shrunk massively since coming to uni, because I can eat no where near as much as I used to be able to! Like, I'd always used to have loads of chips with my pizza... I can't even finish my pizza, let alone touch chips with it...

I used to have about 10 chicken dippers with loads of chips... Now, I'll just leave half the chicken dippers if I cook that many!

mate, its shrunk loadsss!!!!! damn... okay, I'm officially not eating anymore :colonhash: I refuse to eat more than an 18 year old male

just refuse... :frown:
Original post by ZuluK
mate, its shrunk loadsss!!!!! damn... okay, I'm officially not eating anymore :colonhash: I refuse to eat more than an 18 year old male

just refuse... :frown:

Haha, sorry :frown: I'm assuming you're a couple years older than me? So, you're still young enough to eat what you want really! A really good friend of mine does keep going on at me about not eating much... Whenever I see him eat, he has massive plates of rice and curry and stuff, and he just eats it all... He then sees me maybe put a tray of chips in the over for my meal that day, and has such a go at me!!

Quick Reply

Latest