The Student Room Group

Young woman gang raped in shopping centre car park

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Born_Survivor
I said middle eastern and africans have a lower iq and I backed it up with evidence. Are you trying to claim that this evidence does not matter?

That evidence is not relevant. We're comparing whites to non whites regardless of nationality. This thread is about whites. Not brits. Stop changing the subject to make it seek like you're correct when you're completely wrong.

If you want to save face, find legitimate statistics showing that non whites are dumber than whites.
Original post by Born_Survivor
I am telling you what i think you cannot tell me what i think people are free to marry who they want in this country and i am happy with that. I do not want this country to becone majority non white but this does not mean i want to force people to marry only to their own race.

How can you not want this country to become majority non white and at the same time allow inter-racial marriages? Those two ideas are bang-on contradicting each other.
Original post by Butternuts96
How can you not want this country to become majority non white and at the same time allow inter-racial marriages? Those two ideas are bang-on contradicting each other.

Not really it depends how many brown migrants into the country if you were bothered about such things

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kent is a horrible place to live, full of drugs and dregs.
Original post by Butternuts96
That evidence is not relevant. We're comparing whites to non whites regardless of nationality. This thread is about whites. Not brits. Stop changing the subject to make it seek like you're correct when you're completely wrong.

If you want to save face, find legitimate statistics showing that non whites are dumber than whites.

You are trying to frame the debate around your narrow point of view. It is irrelevant that whites do not have an higher average iq than every non white. All that matters is that middle eastern and african people have an lower average iq than whites. If you wanted to replace us with east asians then i'd argue then the british culture would be erroded unnecessarily and oppurtunities for british people would be uneccesarily reduced. I cannot believe i am having to justify white british people having their own country and not becomming a minority in their homeland. If you think that is ok then you're the rascist not me.
Original post by Roofas

@Jebedee

White isn't a good term to use either. Apparently there is no distinction between Scandinavians, Germans, French, English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, Dutch, Polish, Estonian, Italian, Swiss and Portuguese people? Ofcourse there is. Doesn't stop the tide of accusations against 'White people', does it.

The data used by the Government uses the category 'Asian' and so does the source I've provided regarding British citizen ethnicity. It's perfectly valid.

No we all share a similar culture. East Asians and South Asians do not.
Original post by Bill_Gates
Kent is a horrible place to live, full of drugs and dregs.

Some parts are a bit gross, other parts are lovely. Bit of an unfair judgement, as for the shopping centre, it's a rather safe one. This news is really sad and shocking, I have friends who have worked there and taken the bus home at 11 in the dark winter days and they were perfectly fine.
Reply 67
Original post by Zerforax
Only thing that was missing from your post was "I'm not racist but.." :rolleyes:

It pretty much had it.

I'm not necessarily saying that we must fight to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, but unfortunately we can't ignore the evidence.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Some parts are a bit gross, other parts are lovely. Bit of an unfair judgement, as for the shopping centre, it's a rather safe one. This news is really sad and shocking, I have friends who have worked there and taken the bus home at 11 in the dark winter days and they were perfectly fine.

i visit quite often, a lot of it is run down. I wouldn't say the shopping centre is particularly safe. A lot of the place is run down full of drugs and people you just don't want to be around. Everywhere has SOME parts.
This isn't about race, it's about culture. A black or pakistani person brought up in the UK, who has adopted British values, still embrace the nice non-violent parts of their ancestoral culture, while abandoning the abhorrent traditions of their ancestors, are not the issue here. Let's not make this about race.
Reply 70
Original post by Bill_Gates
i visit quite often, a lot of it is run down. I wouldn't say the shopping centre is particularly safe. A lot of the place is run down full of drugs and people you just don't want to be around. Everywhere has SOME parts.

Man you really hate drugs.
Original post by KingBradly
Man you really hate drugs.

for sure, Kent is full of them. Makes me sick!
I find it bizarre that a thread about a particularly vicious sexual assault where we know nothing about the perpetuators other than the explicit statement from the police that they are not Muslims quickly turns into something not about sexual violence but race/culture. Says a lot about our priorities.

Quick Reply