The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZuluK
I tried to read that in a French accent and failed badly but it still send shivers down my spine :colondollar:

I feel like Rachel from friends when Pheobe spoke French to her... :wink:

:lol: :lol:

It's okay I still love you :mmm:
Reply 661
Original post by mobbsy91
Haha, sorry :frown: I'm assuming you're a couple years older than me? So, you're still young enough to eat what you want really! A really good friend of mine does keep going on at me about not eating much... Whenever I see him eat, he has massive plates of rice and curry and stuff, and he just eats it all... He then sees me maybe put a tray of chips in the over for my meal that day, and has such a go at me!!

haha yep I'm 21 :frown: in other words ollldddd!!! ngl I would be that friend and watch you as you ate every spoon/forkful of the food in front of you and then get you seconds. lol

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
:lol: :lol:

It's okay I still love you :mmm:

of course you love me, my little Unicorn.... everyone does :wink:

love you tooooooo

omg I read an article about a week ago that apparently unicorns dis exist but just not how we imagine them to be :biggrin:
Original post by ZuluK
haha yep I'm 21 :frown: in other words ollldddd!!! ngl I would be that friend and watch you as you ate every spoon/forkful of the food in front of you and then get you seconds. lol

Haha it's not old :tongue: You'd be waiting for a very long time! And it does really piss me off when people comment on it... It's not like I'm trying not to eat, it's just that I'm not hungry! If I was specifically going out of my way to not eat, then I'd understand, and intervention would be necessary :tongue:
Reply 663
Haha it's not old :tongue: You'd be waiting for a very long time! And it does really piss me off when people comment on it... It's not like I'm trying not to eat, it's just that I'm not hungry! If I was specifically going out of my way to not eat, then I'd understand, and intervention would be necessary :tongue:

Haha Awww... I'm quite forceful when it comes to family and friends. If they're losing weight or not eating like they're used to, then I'd be all up in their case.. Cuz they would do the same for me... :tongue: But i get where you're coming from. When you're full, you're full :h:
Original post by ZuluK
Haha Awww... I'm quite forceful when it comes to family and friends. If they're losing weight or not eating like they're used to, then I'd be all up in their case.. Cuz they would do the same for me... :tongue: But i get where you're coming from. When you're full, you're full :h:

Haha yeh exactly :tongue: I might just explode if you did :tongue:
Reply 665
Haha yeh exactly :tongue: I might just explode if you did :tongue:

Explode and then eat more maybe? :colondollar:
Original post by ZuluK
Explode and then eat more maybe? :colondollar:

That might hurt a little bit :wink: However, there's always space for a beer in my tummy... Oh well, speaking of which, let's have a beer :biggrin:
Original post by ZuluK
of course you love me, my little Unicorn.... everyone does :wink:

love you tooooooo

omg I read an article about a week ago that apparently unicorns dis exist but just not how we imagine them to be :biggrin:

:ahee:

I read it too !! They are more like rhino apparently xD
Reply 668
That might hurt a little bit :wink: However, there's always space for a beer in my tummy... Oh well, speaking of which, let's have a beer :biggrin:

Haha... Is it time for a beer though? :wink:

Beer is Haraam for me :frown: :rofl:

:ahee:

I read it too !! They are more like rhino apparently xD

Haha yes... But I like fantasy unicorns better.. They're prettier :h:
Original post by ZuluK
Haha... Is it time for a beer though? :wink:

Beer is Haraam for me :frown: :rofl:

Yeahhhh, course it is, little bit late if you ask me!!

Awww that would really annoy me!!
Original post by ZuluK
Haha yes... But I like fantasy unicorns better.. They're prettier :h:

I take it as a compliment :colone:
Not trying to bragging , but my profile pic is actually me :u: don't fight please :u:
Reply 671
Yeahhhh, course it is, little bit late if you ask me!!

Awww that would really annoy me!!

Has uni turned to the bottle? :lol:

Haha nah... Can't miss what you've never had :wink:
Reply 672
I take it as a compliment :colone:
Not trying to bragging , but my profile pic is actually me :u: don't fight please :u:

Damnnn.... You got me drooling :colone: I'd love a taste of the unicorn... Your colour, the hard horn... Your body... Mmmmmm....
Original post by ZuluK
Has uni turned to the bottle? :lol:

Haha nah... Can't miss what you've never had :wink:

Nah, I used to drink a lot before uni too :rofl: To be fair though, my consumption probably has increased somewhat. Like, I never used to drink during the day... Now, I dunno, it's uni so you can pretty much drink around the clock and it's fine!

Yeh that is very very true!
Original post by ZuluK
Damnnn.... You got me drooling :colone: I'd love a taste of the unicorn... Your colour, the hard horn... Your body... Mmmmmm....

Make a proper queue pls !

Spoiler

Reply 675
Nah, I used to drink a lot before uni too :rofl: To be fair though, my consumption probably has increased somewhat. Like, I never used to drink during the day... Now, I dunno, it's uni so you can pretty much drink around the clock and it's fine!

Yeh that is very very true!

:rofl: budding alcoholic in the roooommmm!!!! Ngl I'm surprised I haven't turned to the bottle yet :lol:

Go crazy with the drinking... Cuz after uni it's back to drinking after 6pm haha!! :biggrin:

Make a proper queue pls !

Spoiler

Ooohhh who else is in the queue and who do I have to battle with?

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
:rofl: budding alcoholic in the roooommmm!!!! Ngl I'm surprised I haven't turned to the bottle yet :lol:

Go crazy with the drinking... Cuz after uni it's back to drinking after 6pm haha!! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Haha, I will! And noooo! It's never gonna be just after 6pm - I'll just do what I do in lectures... take vodka in a water bottle :biggrin:

EDIT: ok that makes it sound really bad...!! I only rarely do that, and usually if it's a later lecture!!
Original post by ZuluK

Spoiler

No one :sad: I said that to feel important :sad:

Spoiler

Reply 678
Haha, I will! And noooo! It's never gonna be just after 6pm - I'll just do what I do in lectures... take vodka in a water bottle :biggrin:

EDIT: ok that makes it sound really bad...!! I only rarely do that, and usually if it's a later lecture!!

:rofl: we've got a pro right here... Will I see you in an AA meeting anytime soon? :wink:

Tbh you probably need the vodka for the later lectures. I once had a lecture finish at 8 :colonhash:

No one :sad: I said that to feel important :sad:

Spoiler

You are important to me... Without you, I would never have know how beautiful the colour purple/lilac could be... How the hard horn is amazing at drilling and hitting the right spots. How your tail would sweep across my body in soft motions causing ripples and shivers... You, French Unicorn, are my awakening.

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK

You are important to me... Without you, I would never have know how beautiful the colour purple/lilac could be... How the hard horn is amazing at drilling and hitting the right spots. How your tail would sweep across my body in soft motions causing ripples and shivers... You, French Unicorn, are my awakening.

Spoiler

Awww :blush: so sweeet :lovehug:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest