The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

yes I got a mail..
Original post by Birdee
@sharif did Aberdeen contact you?
Reply 421
Who has been nominated by Keele University?
I just got an email from Southampton that my application is not successful.
Reply 423
Original post by Tunde20
I just got an email from Southampton that my application is not successful.

is the email is from the university itself or from the EAS team?
it is from the university. Specifically, from Dr Jennifer. I think she is in charge of admission and recruitment at the faculty of mathematical and social sciences.
Rejected by Aberdeen :'(
How does one know they are on reserve list?
Reply 426
Original post by MegaMind67
Rejected by Aberdeen :'(
How does one know they are on reserve list?

If on reserve list, the school should specifically indicate that in the feedback mail sent.
Original post by fembas
If on reserve list, the school should specifically indicate that in the feedback mail sent.

My email says my application has been unsuccessful but my application on EAS still says with Nominating Agency 1.
Reply 428
My email says my application has been unsuccessful but my application on EAS still says with Nominating Agency 1.

Do you has pass all the requirement that are needed? I mean in term of the references?do the referee submit the reference for you?you are unconditional or conditional offer holder?
Reply 429

has your agency input been filled??
Original post by Birdee
Who else applied to University of Liverpool and London school of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine?

I applied to the university of liverpool. No communication yet. Let's be strong.
Original post by Mimiszz
Do you has pass all the requirement that are needed? I mean in term of the references?do the referee submit the reference for you?you are unconditional or conditional offer holder?

My offer is unconditional and all my references are submitted. My third reference was submitted on 19th though!
Original post by wesh89
has your agency input been filled??

No it's not filled!
Reply 433
No it's not filled!

Was your undergraduate grade 1:1 or 2:1
Original post by Ukashat
Was your undergraduate grade 1:1 or 2:1

Not sure about that, my CGPA is 3.60/4 and have published a Journal paper. My undergraduate degree is in communication systems engineering.
Any nomination from Aberystwyth University?
Reply 436
Not sure about that, my CGPA is 3.60/4 and have published a Journal paper. My undergraduate degree is in communication systems engineering.

Wow. @Megamind. That's a good result. Why didn't u apply to Kent. I got the nominated at Kent for MSc broadband and mobile communications and my eas has changed to csc. Maybe u should always apply to courses that directly relates to ur bachelors degree.
Bad luck Megamind 67
Reply 438

Hi megamind. That's a very good result. Why didn't u apply to Kent. I got nominated for MSc broadband and mobile communications at Kent and my eas had changed to CSC. Maybe u should always apply to courses that directly relates with ur bachelors degree. Good luck.
Original post by Pompey4
Wow. @Megamind. That's a good result. Why didn't u apply to Kent. I got the nominated at Kent for MSc broadband and mobile communications and my eas has changed to csc. Maybe u should always apply to courses that directly relates to ur bachelors degree.

Yeah I applied to Kent and they say I do not meet the admission requirements of the course. Don't even get me started on this I am really pissed at them. They wasted a lot of my time and until the last correspondence kept insisting my degree was not good enough. Ironically I have already studied some of the courses they are offering in their MS in my bachelors. I missed the deadline for Strathclyde and Cardiff. Anyways no use crying over spilled milk.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending