The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Biological and Biomedical Science.
Social Work and Welfare.

I am interested in Environtmental Health which I guess could be classed as a mixture of both lol
(edited 8 years ago)
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Original post by weathergirl96
Biological and Biomedical Science.
Social Work and Welfare.

I am interested in Environtmental Health which I guess could be classed as a mixture of both lol

That's really interesting - it looks like the results were pretty accurate for you then :h:

Have you applied for Environmental Health at Staffs?
Original post by Staffordshire University
That's really interesting - it looks like the results were pretty accurate for you then :h:

Have you applied for Environmental Health at Staffs?

I'm hopfully starting September 2017. I may apply there however it may be a little too far away for me!
i got health and social care and forensic science. which is pretty good seeing as i didn't know whether to go into social work or a science based course
Original post by hannahg1486
i got health and social care and forensic science. which is pretty good seeing as i didn't know whether to go into social work or a science based course

The quiz can throw up some unexpected answers. I tried it and got Law and Product Design! Did the quiz help make your mind up? - You can chat through anything you're unsure about with our Enquiries Team - [email protected]
Reply 6
Me? Law? And Product Design? hahaha never!
This thread being constantly revived.
Reply 8
Law... I'm a philosopher. But I could be swayed into law eventually. When I get bored and fancy trying something else.
I got 3D Design.
Weirdly enough i am currently studying it at a-levels and plan on doing Industrial/Product design at uni.
Law..... and tourism???! Interesting combo hahaha
Quiz is a load of rubbish says I should do photography or graphic design which is nothing like me at all
Operating Department Practice. (Health & safety and infection control; Perioperative care; Psychosocial health; Biological sciences; Legal & ethical perspectives; Pain management; Pharmacology and drug administration; Clinical emergencies.)

Well, I want to be doctor so I'm happy it matches perfectly.
I got business or tourism. I actually did languages and am hoping to work internationally, maybe in market research so I guess it's KIND OF similar to my overall career goals
Says I should do Journalism when I want to do Mathematics. Not accurate at all, I hate writing/english.
For me History WOW
Wow I'm kinda shocked by the results. It says Operating Department Practice and that's the first ever Uni course I did and I dropped out when I had an operation myself and couldn't stand for long periods. It was an alright course just the standing in theatres was too much for me.
Reply 17
Strangely I got geography, and I’m doing a level law, sociology, and psychology. I don’t know how to feel about this 🤔
Planning for International marketing. Any suggestions?
Reply 19
What did you get in the quiz?

Latest

Trending

Trending