The Student Room Group

Dropping a GCSE subject

Hello guys, I really want to drop GCSE history, since I figure that it will impact my other grades too. I'm actually terrible at history, and have no interest in it, ever since I started it. I feel like i will attempt to try so hard in history, but then it will have a negative impact on my other GCSE's too. I would rather have 10 GCSE's with fantastic grades, than 11 GCSE's, with okay grades. Is it possible to drop History (GCSE exam in two months)
Original post by jaspreetb
Hello guys, I really want to drop GCSE history, since I figure that it will impact my other grades too. I'm actually terrible at history, and have no interest in it, ever since I started it. I feel like i will attempt to try so hard in history, but then it will have a negative impact on my other GCSE's too. I would rather have 10 GCSE's with fantastic grades, than 11 GCSE's, with okay grades. Is it possible to drop History (GCSE exam in two months)

I think that is down to your individual school, 10 gcses is great so i wouldnt worry about dropping one :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest