The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pompey4
Wow. @Megamind. That's a good result. Why didn't u apply to Kent. I got the nominated at Kent for MSc broadband and mobile communications and my eas has changed to csc. Maybe u should always apply to courses that directly relates to ur bachelors degree.

@ Pompey4 Dat cud be true I did Environmental Management as a first Degree nd all my applications av bin in Environment buh notin Yet. Althoug still hopin on Greenwich Wr I applied MSc. Sustainable Environmental Management
Reply 441
Original post by RAYZ25
Thanx Pompey4.Please keep me updated if you get any further communication from Glasgow.

@RAYZ25. My Glasgow eas has now officially changed to CSC. Pls check urs now. Am so excited
Reply 442
Y
Original post by RAYZ25
Thanx Pompey4.Please keep me updated if you get any further communication from Glasgow.
Yes Teeyamz. I believe by the grace of God u will get Greenwich. The quota is high, i think about 7 awards and the courses eligible are just 2. So the chances are high.
Original post by Pompey4
Y Yes Teeyamz. I believe by the grace of God u will get Greenwich. The quota is high, i think about 7 awards and the courses eligible are just 2. So the chances are high.

Its just a course not two MSc. Sustainable Environmental Management with 7 slots
Original post by Greenfish16
Hello,

I have not received any PM from you. How should I contact you?

Send me a PM.

Pls contact me tru

joshukscholarship @ gmail . com
Original post by Teeyamz
Gud Mornn to yal, Plz we r togeda in dis, if anybody gat more dan one nomination shud pls decline and just accept one, just to help dos dat r on reserve especially wen such a reserve is in Dis forum. I knw we all av preferenc buh we shud pls decline to dos dat we knw dia reserves who applied for same course as we. I bliv no greater favour could beat dis tnk U all and all D best as we sojourn into D final Week of an important part of our Destiny.

wholeheartedly, I concur.
Original post by Teeyamz
Gud Mornn to yal, Plz we r togeda in dis, if anybody gat more dan one nomination shud pls decline and just accept one, just to help dos dat r on reserve especially wen such a reserve is in Dis forum. I knw we all av preferenc buh we shud pls decline to dos dat we knw dia reserves who applied for same course as we. I bliv no greater favour could beat dis tnk U all and all D best as we sojourn into D final Week of an important part of our Destiny.

wholeheartedly, I concur...
Original post by wesh89
@teeyamz I concur with you.Let's help each other if you have more than one nomination help the other fellows.For example if there is a fellow for Applied Econ who will receive nomination before me and already has other nominations I would request him/her to consider...Thanks and wish you all the best

I call this "grabbing the bull by the horn"
Original post by wesh89
@teeyamz I concur with you.Let's help each other if you have more than one nomination help the other fellows.For example if there is a fellow for Applied Econ who will receive nomination before me and already has other nominations I would request him/her to consider...Thanks and wish you all the best

Original post by Tunde20
it is from the university. Specifically, from Dr Jennifer. I think she is in charge of admission and recruitment at the faculty of mathematical and social sciences.

hope there are other options?
Original post by MegaMind67
My email says my application has been unsuccessful but my application on EAS still says with Nominating Agency 1.

hmmmmmmm...
God is in control
Reply 451
Original post by kuchikau

Any fellow from strathclyde who has received nominations from other schools and also Strathclyde...
Original post by Mimiszz
Do you has pass all the requirement that are needed? I mean in term of the references?do the referee submit the reference for you?you are unconditional or conditional offer holder?

Good question...
My offer is unconditional and all my references are submitted. My third reference was submitted on 19th though!

I belive there are other options right?
Not sure about that, my CGPA is 3.60/4 and have published a Journal paper. My undergraduate degree is in communication systems engineering.

did you ask God to single you out among the crowd?

Because he did it for me.
Not sure about that, my CGPA is 3.60/4 and have published a Journal paper. My undergraduate degree is in communication systems engineering.

did you ask God to single you out among the crowd?

Because he did it for me.
Original post by Pompey4
Wow. @Megamind. That's a good result. Why didn't u apply to Kent. I got the nominated at Kent for MSc broadband and mobile communications and my eas has changed to csc. Maybe u should always apply to courses that directly relates to ur bachelors degree.

brillant advice...
Original post by Kaleem Muhammad
Bad luck Megamind 67

stop that!
Original post by Teeyamz
@ Pompey4 Dat cud be true I did Environmental Management as a first Degree nd all my applications av bin in Environment buh notin Yet. Althoug still hopin on Greenwich Wr I applied MSc. Sustainable Environmental Management

I am hopeful that greenwich will reject my application.
Original post by Pompey4
@RAYZ25. My Glasgow eas has now officially changed to CSC. Pls check urs now. Am so excited

dancing to God for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending