The Student Room Group

female teacher 27 had sex with pupil 16

Scroll to see replies

Original post by karl pilkington
no this is incorrect it is illegal to have sex with a minor under the age of 16. The only reason she is in trouble is because she was in a position of trust. Please educate yourself about UK law. Also you don't know that she pressured him etc he could have been the one to pressure and manipulate her. He was 16 not 10. Most 16 yr olds can handle themselves against a woman

It is very unlikely that she was manipulated by him. In what world does a 16 year sweet talk a 36 year old woman into his bed? It's more than likely she pressured him into it. Slowly, but surely.
Reply 61
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
It is very unlikely that she was manipulated by him. In what world does a 16 year sweet talk a 36 year old woman into his bed? It's more than likely she pressured him into it. Slowly, but surely.

Don't you know it is never a woman's fault they are never responsible for their actions it is always the males
And saying that he was fist-bumping his mates isn't?

You seem to have very delicate sensibilities and I apologise if I've offended you.

However, if as a 16 year old I had pulled one of my teachers the first thing I would have done is boast about it to my friends the next day. I'm sure every other male I know personally(and 99% of males out there) would have done the same thing.
Original post by JamesN88
You seem to have very delicate sensibilities and I apologise if I've offended you.

However, if as a 16 year old I had pulled one of my teachers the first thing I would have done is boast about it to my friends the next day. I'm sure every other male I know personally(and 99% of males out there) would have done the same thing.

You've never been groomed by someone in authority. At 16 there would be a lot of emotions involved that you're not equipped to deal with. And it's likely that she wouldn't be able to give you what you need emotionally because she may be married or have other commitments. In other words she used your for sex, for your penis and only because of your very child-like body.
Male teacher sleeps with schoolgirl: Disgusting - jail the pervert!
Female teacher sleeps with schoolboy: Lucky kid! What a hero!

Thankfully this is being treated like the criminal offense it is. It is highly inappropriate for teachers to have sex with pupils (minors). Here's hoping she receives the same due punishment any male teacher would.
Original post by Josb

OMG.. Where were all these slutty teachers when I was a kid?

She is so gorgeous. I have deep feelings for her <3 <3 i love her
Original post by Dandaman1
Male teacher sleeps with schoolgirl: Disgusting - jail the pervert!
Female teacher sleeps with schoolboy: Lucky kid! What a hero!

Thankfully this is being treated like the criminal offense it is. It is highly inappropriate for teachers to have sex with pupils (minors). Here's hoping she receives the same due punishment any male teacher would.

People get away with murder and burglary and then this sexy human is going to prison. I'd keep all this a secret if i had such teacher
Reply 67
Original post by Pablo Picasso
She is so gorgeous. I have deep feelings for her <3 <3 i love her

Apparently, the boy's parents denounced her. How can a father do that to his son? :s-smilie:
The desperation of her... Couldn't she find someone her own age?
I think it's disgusting. Why would a person her age go anywhere near a person of his age? Sounds to me like she manipulated him. Gross.
People saying that he's a lad are all taking things lightly. It's illegal because she may have been marked him out of all her other male students and chose him because he seemed most susceptible to her plans. Then she proceeds to seduce him and groom him into her fold. In effect she set a trap that he was not able to forsee and she manipulated his emotions to her benefit and all along he'd of have no clue.

Now tell me, how is that not predatory and not criminal?

That description is true of how many, perhaps most consensual adult-adult relationships start.
Original post by Observatory
That description is true of how many, perhaps most consensual adult-adult relationships start.

Really? Most adults are in authority over each other? Can control to a certain degree their behaviours, knows a lot more about the world than the pursuant?

Yes, it sounds very similar to adult-adult relationships.

NOT
We have such **** press towards us.
Really? Most adults are in authority over each other? Can control to a certain degree their behaviours, knows a lot more about the world than the pursuant?

Yes, it sounds very similar to adult-adult relationships.

NOT

It's not illegal to have sex with someone who works for you. Do you think that is rare?
This shouldn't be an issue unless there is foul play involved, ie: one side coercing the other.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Josb
Apparently, the boy's parents denounced her. How can a father do that to his son? :s-smilie:

Jealousy.
This is so wrong.
She will Miss Cox in prison.
Reply 78
Original post by otester
Jealousy.

:lol:
Original post by Pablo Picasso
Your stupidity is cancerous

Very constructive.

Quick Reply

Latest