The Student Room Group

When is everyone getting study leave?

I don't get any until exams start and I'm really worried that I won't have enough revision time.
Reply 1
we weren't gonna have one but they changed it to may 16th :adore:
Original post by phenolphthalein-
I don't get any until exams start and I'm really worried that I won't have enough revision time.

I just get the morning off or the afternoon off the day before the exam.
You have almost 1 month until the exams, i only started yesterday and I've got through 4 past papers, which is pretty good for me. You don't have enough time to go through the content so focus on your weak points or do some practice tests.

We don't 😢 its rediculous the only time we dont have to go to lessons is if we have an exam in the afternoon then we have study leave that morning
It means im going to have an entire week of one lesson a day i have to go to before my last exam and the travelling will really cut into any revision im doing so by using their logic i now have less revision time -.-
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
I dont have any at all

Original post by Bruce267099
I just get the morning off or the afternoon off the day before the exam.

^^ exactly what i have too

pretty much no study leave
Reply 6
Like mid-may
27th May! I can't wait, freedom at last (apart from the exams, of course). Unfortunately lessons continue until then, despite most people having AS resits that are before then (myself included), which is annoying.
Reply 8
13th May
I kind of wish I didn't get study leave because I know that I won't get any revision done if left to my own devices...
So you think we can get the morning off before an exam to revise?

Posted from TSR Mobile
may 5th
seems a lot earlier than everyone else ?
10th May
May 13th to June 13th but I still have to come in for my BTEC subject and revision lessons are still on.

Quick Reply

Latest