The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Teesside September 2016 Starters Mega-Thread

Hey, everyone! Just a general post for anyone starting Teesside this September for everyone to get to know each other! What courses are you all doing? I'm Sophie and I'm doing Forensic Science (Extented) Bsc :hello:

Scroll to see replies

Hiyaaaa, I'm Megan and I'll be doing occupational Therapy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Original post by Soul-Searching
Hiyaaaa, I'm Megan and I'll be doing occupational Therapy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Soph97
Hey, everyone! Just a general post for anyone starting Teesside this September for everyone to get to know each other! What courses are you all doing? I'm Sophie and I'm doing Forensic Science (Extented) Bsc :hello:

I'm doing Human Biology. Are you both applying for accommodation? :smile:
Reply 3
Yes! I'm from Liverpool :smile: Are you guys? For which? All scientists! :yep:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Soph97
Yes! I'm from Liverpool :smile: Are you guys? For which All scientists! :yep:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah :smile: what did you put down as your first options?
Reply 5
I haven't put it down yet, but central halls first definitely! You? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Soph97
I haven't put it down yet, but central halls first definitely! You? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Literally just done mine tonight! Put Parkside village and central halls in my top two :smile:
I put parkside as first choice, and really hope I get it as I liked it a lot more than the others!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Soul-Searching
I put parkside as first choice, and really hope I get it as I liked it a lot more than the others!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

We could be neighbours!
Reply 9
Why particularly parkside?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Soph97
Why particularly parkside?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know one or two who have stayed there and said they really enjoyed it! Rooms look pretty spacious too compared to central halls :-)
Reply 11
Oooooo might be good! May do that for 2nd year accom though :smile: I haven't had a look around yet but don't want spaces to go!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Soph97
Oooooo might be good! May do that for 2nd year accom though :smile: I haven't had a look around yet but don't want spaces to go!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think Parkside is only for first year! I haven't had a look round either I just looked at the virtual tours on the website & sent off for mine last night because its first come first serve! :smile:
Reply 13
Oh right! For some reason I thought that the other housings listed were part of the 2nd year+ accommodation owned by the uni :tongue: Thank you! I'll get mine done ASAP :biggrin: Where are you from? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Soph97
Oh right! For some reason I thought that the other housings listed were part of the 2nd year+ accommodation owned by the uni :tongue: Thank you! I'll get mine done ASAP :biggrin: Where are you from? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not too far away from Middlesbrough. What about yourself? :smile:
Reply 15
I'm the opposite- I'm from Liverpool :smile: It took me 5 and a half hours on a coach to get to my interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Soph97
I'm the opposite- I'm from Liverpool :smile: It took me 5 and a half hours on a coach to get to my interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow!! Took me just less than an hour haha, is Teesside your firm?
Reply 17
Yeah it is! I got an unconditional offer for Forensic Science, foundation year first, and Forensics is what I really want to do, so, I've accepted that offer :smile: What about you?
Original post by daniellee0
We could be neighbours!

Aaww that would be good, at least I'd kind of know someone!!! I applied ages ago, I hope I hear soon!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Soph97
Yeah it is! I got an unconditional offer for Forensic Science, foundation year first, and Forensics is what I really want to do, so, I've accepted that offer :smile: What about you?

Aw that's good! I've got a conditional for human biology :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending