The Student Room Group

What would you do if someone had a crush on you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by paulthompson94
What would I do if someone had a crush on me?

Wake up.

^^^^^^^^^^ Yep. This

:lol:
Original post by Anonymous
Omfds someone tag nucdev pls, he knows this is a question so for me :rofl:

Well... we're waiting :tongue:
Original post by SeanFM
Well... we're waiting :tongue:

Ikr :smile:
Original post by nisha.sri
x

She was always cheery when she was talking to me, asked me out a couple of times. It wasn't actually weird or uncomfortable for me. We had quite a lot in common, like we liked the same movies and TV shows, etc, so we were quite good friends tbh. It was only confirmed that she liked me when a mutual friend told me - it was obvious before anyway so it didn't change anything. Everything died down when we entered uni last October. :tongue:
Original post by Rhythmical
On here or in real life?

Real life
Original post by BWV1007
She was always cheery when she was talking to me, asked me out a couple of times. It wasn't actually weird or uncomfortable for me. We had quite a lot in common, like we liked the same movies and TV shows, etc, so we were quite good friends tbh. It was only confirmed that she liked me when a mutual friend told me - it was obvious before anyway so it didn't change anything. Everything died down when we entered uni last October. :tongue:

Would she look at you a lot?
Original post by Blondie987
I'm so certain that will never happen, I can't even entertain the possibility lol

You're not alone! :h::h:
Real life

Reciprocate the feeling if I can lol. No one wants me so if they fancy me, it is a big achievement.
Would she look at you a lot?

Not that I had noticed. I don't usually pay attention to other people...
Gassed?? Where's that lingo from...??
Reply 50
Ew I'd be so embarrassed lol like second hand embarrassed for them this nerd confessed the other day and the 265 came so I just got on the bus lol the guys around me are ugly losers so I'd be disgusted
Original post by CoolCavy
die of shock

Me too:smile:

I just wanted to say thank you for your sweet PM; unfortunately I wasn't able to reply directly because it wasn't working for some reason. To answer your question, I'm very well. You? :h::h:
what if they are nothing like you?

erm if we didn't get along id say a smooth good bye lol but probs smile at them if I saw them around
Original post by Little Popcorns
Gassed?? Where's that lingo from...??

What do you mean?
The same for me but loads of people are in the same position I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine! :biggrin:

Aw you'll find someone soon Blondie! You're a lovely young lady! :hugs:

True but then there's people on my college course who are only with their girlfriends for sex! They always moan about how they don't want to be with them but then they complain about never getting enough sex! Ugh infuriating!!
Dab on emmm
I'd be flattered but uninterested in anything as I'm not single

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FireFreezer77
Aw you'll find someone soon Blondie! You're a lovely young lady! :hugs:

True but then there's people on my college course who are only with their girlfriends for sex! They always moan about how they don't want to be with them but then they complain about never getting enough sex! Ugh infuriating!!

Thank you!! It is annoying but it's something you can learn from other people of what not to do lol
Thank you!! It is annoying but it's something you can learn from other people of what not to do lol

No worries!

Exactly! That's not who I am anyway. I just want a nice strong relationship tbh!
That's the important bit!
I hate them all so much!! They're horrible to me aswell so I guess they're just bad people. One of em threatened to punch me earlier because I was looking out of the damn window. They thought I was looking them!
Original post by FireFreezer77
No worries!

Exactly! That's not who I am anyway. I just want a nice strong relationship tbh!
That's the important bit!
I hate them all so much!! They're horrible to me aswell so I guess they're just bad people. One of em threatened to punch me earlier because I was looking out of the damn window. They thought I was looking them!

Sorry you're going through that :frown: they sound like unpleasant people to be around but I'm sure you'll be away from them soon enough, they're the ones going through whatever it is that makes them act like that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending