The Student Room Group

He has a crush on me

A boy in my school has had a crush on me for nearly 2 years and yes it may seem ridiculous but the worst thing is that we've never spoken to each other Yet, i have no idea why he likes me and like you said he made it really really obvious. How did the girl make it obvious? For me , he would stare at me when i could see him with my eyes. It's ridiculous, he also told people that he liked me but at first everyone thought it was a joke but it came ever so serious. After a year, there were so many rumors that we went out when we didn't. He tries to ignore me but i guess he can't stop although to be fair he is good at times He is deffo not my type and when i mean type i mean i can never be friends with someone like him we are just 100% different from head to toe . Because he would stare at me and now i'm sometimes looking at him too . It's so weird but the only reason why i look at him is because he would always look at me and it's ever so uncomfortable .

Should i ignore him/ what should i do?
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

So what is your question then?
*sigh* I wish someone stared at me like that.
Original post by nisha.sri
A boy in my school has had a crush on me for nearly 2 years and yes it may seem ridiculous but the worst thing is that we've never spoken to each other Yet, i have no idea why he likes me and like you said he made it really really obvious. How did the girl make it obvious? For me , he would stare at me when i could see him with my eyes. It's ridiculous, he also told people that he liked me but at first everyone thought it was a joke but it came ever so serious. After a year, there were so many rumors that we went out when we didn't. He tries to ignore me but i guess he can't stop although to be fair he is good at times He is deffo not my type and when i mean type i mean i can never be friends with someone like him we are just 100% different from head to toe . Because he would stare at me and now i'm sometimes looking at him too . It's so weird but the only reason why i look at him is because he would always look at me and it's ever so uncomfortable .

Cayoooooooot.
He is deffo not my type and when i mean type i mean i can never be friends with someone like him we are just 100% different from head to toe.

How different?
Original post by TercioOfParma
So what is your question then?

If i should ignore him or talk to him?
Original post by Rhythmical
*sigh* I wish someone stared at me like that.

Why it's really really uncomfortable
If i should ignore him or talk to him?

If you want, but make it clear that if you aren't interested that you aren't interested in him.
Original post by techfan42
How different?

Very different, I mean he is not intelligent where as I'm average e.g for Maths he is set 5 and i'm set 1 :colondollar: . He likes rock and i like pop :smile:. He shouts and talks very loudly and i'm quiet and quite shy.
Original post by TercioOfParma
If you want, but make it clear that if you aren't interested that you aren't interested in him.

How?
How?

Say that you are not interested in him as a partner, but say that you are interested in him as a friend. That's how I would tackle the issue as a guy.
Why it's really really uncomfortable

Because no one does. :frown: Talk to him or tell a teacher.
Because no one does. :frown: Talk to him or tell a teacher.

Aw bless you but your lucky :smile: I don't really want to talk to him because it's really awkward to talk to someone i don't know
Aw bless you but your lucky :smile: I don't really want to talk to him because it's really awkward to talk to someone i don't know

Do you know people who do?
Just tell him straight-out, face-to-face: I don't like you.
Do you know people who do?

What do you mean?
Is this the same guy you mentioned like a few months earlier?
Roast him.
What do you mean?

Do you know people who know him? They could tell him for you.
Original post by Eternalflames
Is this the same guy you mentioned like a few months earlier?

Yup and it's at the point where it's really frustrating me

Quick Reply

Latest