The Student Room Group

He has a crush on me

Scroll to see replies

he also likes my nan aswell
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
Roast him.

Lol this ain't no barbecue.
Original post by Rhythmical
Do you know people who know him? They could tell him for you.

Yep i do but they are all idiots like him, it's really hard so i guess i'd better just leave it. I'm in year 11 and we're leaving soon yay
Original post by nisha.sri
Yep i do but they are all idiots like him, it's really hard so i guess i'd better just leave it. I'm in year 11 and we're leaving soon yay

What if you see him again?

But my mix tapes fire tho.
*sigh* I wish someone stared at me like that.

Still waiting here too tbh :redface:

But this everytime...

Do you mean like on the streets? Then i would maybe smile although feel annoyed:damnmate:

defo this song....

(edited 7 years ago)

dont beg it b

You are in year 11 so you have like a couple of months( like 2 months) till your exams and never see all the shitheads at school every again. So basically ignore him. He doesn't talk to you anyways so it's fine. But if he does, pretend you have something to do like you have periods or something.
Yup and it's at the point where it's really frustrating me

You're leaving school in a few weeks just leave it, especially since you two have nothing in common with each other. It's best to leave it
Original post by mariam687
dont beg it b

Buy my mixtape?
Original post by Defraction
You are in year 11 so you have like a couple of months( like 2 months) till your exams and never see all the shitheads at school every again. So basically ignore him. He doesn't talk to you anyways so it's fine. But if he does, pretend you have something to do like you have periods or something.

Alright thanks :wink:
Buy my mixtape?

hb no?

(just funny memes btw) xD

If your leaving then its realky not worth worrying about.
i have about 10 guys crushing on me :awesome:
one is like nothing
Original post by Eternalflames
You're leaving school in a few weeks just leave it, especially since you two have nothing in common with each other. It's best to leave it

Yeh i suppose :smile: Thanks though :tongue:
A boy in my school has had a crush on me for nearly 2 years and yes it may seem ridiculous but the worst thing is that we've never spoken to each other Yet, i have no idea why he likes me and like you said he made it really really obvious. How did the girl make it obvious? For me , he would stare at me when i could see him with my eyes. It's ridiculous, he also told people that he liked me but at first everyone thought it was a joke but it came ever so serious. After a year, there were so many rumors that we went out when we didn't. He tries to ignore me but i guess he can't stop although to be fair he is good at times He is deffo not my type and when i mean type i mean i can never be friends with someone like him we are just 100% different from head to toe . Because he would stare at me and now i'm sometimes looking at him too . It's so weird but the only reason why i look at him is because he would always look at me and it's ever so uncomfortable .

Should i ignore him/ what should i do?

Just give him a slap if he keeps on doing it??
Original post by mariam687
hb no?

I'll give you a discount.

Quick Reply