The Student Room Group

Unicorn's Kingdom MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
I have never spoken to you before! :tongue:

Spoiler

Hahaha ikr! Who even are you? :rofl: yup oh well two different threads, two different conversations :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13
Could you also say that SassKing says hi and that she is very missed :lol: :tongue:

Promise :yep:
Original post by Matrix123
Hahaha not like we weren't already talking or anything :tongue:

Did you not get it in the end then?

KSKC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
Great! :h: :jive::jive::jive::awesome::awesome::awesome::ahee::ahee::ahee:
How are you!? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, not sure I will for the reason that I PM'd you about :smile:

Matrixxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek4::eek3::eek2::eek: (:rofl: I haven't used loads of exclamation marks in ages :lol:)

Good good! :biggrin:

I'm good thanks :smile: How was your day? Also, good luck for your GCSE's. I'm sure you will do great!
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Promise :yep:

Thank you! :biggrin:
Hahaha ikr! Who even are you? :rofl: yup oh well two different threads, two different conversations :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stranger danger. :tongue: I like this Kingdom.

:rofl:
No, not sure I will for the reason that I PM'd you about :smile:

Matrixxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek4::eek3::eek2::eek: (:rofl: I haven't used loads of exclamation marks in ages :lol:)

Good good! :biggrin:

I'm good thanks :smile: How was your day? Also, good luck for your GCSE's. I'm sure you will do great!

Ohh I see - for some reason I'd assumed you got it anyway :tongue:

Hahaha oh my gosh! There's an eek4!? I'm on my phone so I can't see it but I'll definitely look tomorrow! :excited:
Hahaha :rofl:
I really miss talking to you and Amellia (/Becca :tongue:) :frown: At least we can still talk but it's still absolutely nooooooowhere near as much as we used to.

That's great to hear. My day was OK with a great maths lesson too (morning wins:ahee:) Awwwww thanks!:hugs: Good luck with your exams. I don't even know what you're doing :tongue: I know you've been to uni already but what do you do at college and what year are you in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
:rofl:

How much for an overnight stay here?

My mum told me to never speak to strangers :afraid:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How much for an overnight stay here?

For making me laugh, you may stay here free of charge.

:lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My mum told me to never speak to strangers :afraid:

Posted from TSR Mobile

And you're here on this forum? :tongue:

I am funny XD and no I must pay.
Ohh I see - for some reason I'd assumed you got it anyway :tongue:

Hahaha oh my gosh! There's an eek4!? I'm on my phone so I can't see it but I'll definitely look tomorrow! :excited:
Hahaha :rofl:
I really miss talking to you and Amellia (/Becca :tongue:) :frown: At least we can still talk but it's still absolutely nooooooowhere near as much as we used to.

That's great to hear. My day was OK with a great maths lesson too (morning wins:ahee:) Awwwww thanks!:hugs: Good luck with your exams. I don't even know what you're doing :tongue: I know you've been to uni already but what do you do at college and what year are you in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha no :tongue:
Yeah, I know what you mean :/ Still, at least we can talk yes :smile: but Amellia was...the third member of the team :rofl:

That's good to hear :smile: Haha :tongue: I'm not doing any exams, I'm doing Music Technology and I'm doing my first (and only) year (the course is only a year). Is that what you meant by year? :tongue:

To be honest, Matrix. I was feeling a bit down earlier. I'm alright now though :smile: :hugs:
(edited 7 years ago)

Indeed :tongue: Well, you should ask the unicorn how much you should pay XD

Urmmm yeah? :tongue:
Haha no :tongue:
Yeah, I know what you mean :/ Still, at least we can talk yes :smile: but Amellia was...the third member of the team :rofl:

That's good to hear :smile: Haha :tongue: I'm not doing any exams, I'm doing Music Technology and I'm doing my first (and only) year (the course is only a year). Is that what you meant by year? :tongue:

To be honest, Matrix. I was feeling a bit down earlier. I'm alright now though :smile: :hugs:

Yes, indeed she is :sadnod:

Oh yes it is and I seeeeeeeee! Oooh music technology sounds awesome. So is it all performance and composition or?

Awww I am so glad! :hugs::jive: (glad you're better, not that you were down earlier :tongue:) tbh I regard you and Amellia as two of my closest friends (wayyyy better than my rl ones) out of the 3 or 4 I have on here, almost as family :yep: I'm so happy you're feeling better :h:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Indeed :tongue: Well, you should ask the unicorn how much you should pay XD

I will wait till she arrives.

Oh yes it is and I seeeeeeeee! Oooh music technology sounds awesome. So is it all performance and composition or?

Awww I am so glad! :hugs::jive: (glad you're better, not that you were down earlier :tongue:) tbh I regard you and Amellia as two of my closest friends (wayyyy better than my rl ones) out of the 3 or 4 I have on here, almost as family :yep: I'm so happy you're feeling better :h:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I am funny. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, I mean 'is' rather than 'was' :tongue:

Well performance is a separate course. We do some composition though :smile: It's the technical side so; mixing desk stuff, setting up live equipment like microphones, mic stands etc., creating music with an application called Logic Pro X (sequencing is the term :smile:). We also do music theory and learn about the music industry, so things like copyright, record labels... :smile: It is a very interesting course :smile:

I regard you two as my closest friends on here too :smile: and thank you :smile: :hugs:

Haha the bolded part was funny :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)
I will wait till she arrives.

Yes I am funny. :tongue:

I was talking about Amellia.... but sure, you're funny :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, I mean 'is' rather than 'was' :tongue:

Well performance is a separate course. We do some composition though :smile: It's the technical side so; mixing desk stuff, setting up live equipment like microphones, mic stands etc., creating music with an application called Logic Pro X (sequencing is the term :smile:). We also do music theory and learn about the music industry, so things like copyright, record labels... :smile: It is a very interesting course :smile:

I regard you two as my closest friends on here too :smile: and thank you :smile: :hugs:

Can I just say, the positivity from all of those :smile: s is amazing! :top:

Hahaha I know :biggrin:

But you don't take theory and exams? Interesting:holmes:
Woah woah woah! No you can't do that. That is not a proper course. I won't have any of that! That is too cool to be a course! I hope I don't fall unconscious from the rush of excitement from reading that. It's woaahhhhh...mind blowing! :eek::awesome::biggrin::jive::tongue::ahee::awesome::smile::mmm::top::yep:
Yupppp sure does sound like an interesting course! :smile:

Awwww :jumphug:
You're welcome :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile
I was talking about Amellia.... but sure, you're funny :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mean. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest