The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZuluK
:rofl: same so did I.. I thought she was white girl thirsting over south Asian boys but realised she was a south Asian transgender teenager

@Ethereal World your secret is out :wink:

WOAH WOAH WOAH

Where did gender enter into all this?!

This would invalidate like all my fantasies
Reply 61
Original post by undercxver
:rofl: I love those sort of jokes.

My mum tells me them Pathan jokes (Idk if you know about them?) on a daily basis, she gets them off FB of course. :rofl:

Coconuts not allowed here fam. :no:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Haha my dad tells me jokes all the time and my mum tries not to laugh but they're too funny...

The wife cousin joke though... :lol:

Omg coconut :rofl: :rofl: I love it
:rofl: I love those sort of jokes.

My mum tells me them Pathan jokes (Idk if you know about them?) on a daily basis, she gets them off FB of course. :rofl:
You know you start acting like SRK in that vid when you listen to that.

Coconuts not allowed here fam. :no:

You're right, they're not! Why are you here then :console:
I'm pure Pakistani so :u: You are erm...erm.....well...:s:
Original post by Awesome Genius
Hands down this is my favourite hindi song , i only like 2-3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdNx3J63b4o

Actually ignore the video - today was the first time i saw it - it almost made me throw up. The song's message is good though.

Rofl, Bollywood songs are cringe-worthy as hell and there's no denying that. SRK makes it all okay, though - or used to, once upon a time.
Reply 64
Original post by MrDystopia
Surely this has been mentioned somewhere on the site that my entire family are Sikh Punjabis :lol:

No! No! NO!!!! Seriously!! :shock:

Finding new things out everyday!!

WOAH WOAH WOAH

Where did gender enter into all this?!

This would invalidate like all my fantasies

Omg did you not know? She told like the first day we started talking because I figured it out...
about 2 weeks ago

nothing any more

i think you're part of loser chat (two losers <-> thirsty guys)

What are you talking about? Im part of no chat. I was invited to a group chat, as you were, but then deleted kik like a day later. Im not remotely thirsty.
Original post by ZuluK
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Haha my dad tells me jokes all the time and my mum tries not to laugh but they're too funny...

The wife cousin joke though... :lol:

Omg coconut :rofl: :rofl: I love it

Are you Pakistani? There's some Urdu ones my mum sends me on whatsapp, they're jokessss! :rofl:

This rat down here is the biggest coconut you'll ever meet. He even has gold teeth. :erm:

Original post by somemightsay888
You're right, they're not! Why are you here then :console:
I'm pure Pakistani so :u: You are erm...erm.....well...:s:

This isn't Pak Soc you got it wrong.

Move yourself out of here before I report you for eating chicken marinated in water. :puke:

Spoiler

Original post by hezzlington
What are you talking about? Im part of no chat. I was invited to a group chat, as you were, but then deleted kik like a day later. Im not remotely thirsty.

Oh ok cool

I was just saying hi tbh lol. I like to talk to TSR people off TSR sometimes.
I've just found a really good thread.
Are you Pakistani? There's some Urdu ones my mum sends me on whatsapp, they're jokessss! :rofl:

This rat down here is the biggest coconut you'll ever meet. He even has gold teeth. :erm:

Move yourself out of here before I report you for eating chicken marinated in water. :puke:

Spoiler

LOOOOOOOOOOL :rofl: Why you gotta insult me to her tho :frown: :frown:
This thread is for pure Asians fam, you're like those muggles in Harry Potter :hand:
You loved my food OK, it's OK to be angry cos you make rectangle rotis for your curry head paki fam :console: I'll make roti Sunday :gangster:
Original post by ZuluK
No! No! NO!!!! Seriously!! :shock:

Finding new things out everyday!!

Seriously! :tongue:
Reply 71
Helloooo
Reply 72

Spoiler

Yep Pakistani right here... Haha tell me them :biggrin: I could do with a laugh :lol:

OMG he's got gold teeth :rofl: :rofl: roadman wannabe :tongue:
Oh ok cool

I was just saying hi tbh lol. I like to talk to TSR people off TSR sometimes.

I dont, which is why i deleted it. Not really here to make friends. Still love you all tho.

I deleted kik but a message to my personal email saying awesome genius has messaged you and i was like wtf
Original post by hezzlington
I dont, which is why i deleted it. Not really here to make friends. Still love you all tho.

I deleted kik but a message to my personal email saying awesome genius has messaged you and i was like wtf

Ah thats not me then, I only sent you something on kik :smile:
Original post by slc98
Helloooo

Heyy:tongue:!!
Original post by somemightsay888
LOOOOOOOOOOL :rofl: Why you gotta insult me to her tho :frown: :frown:
This thread is for pure Asians fam, you're like those muggles in Harry Potter :hand:
You loved my food OK, it's OK to be angry cos you make rectangle rotis for your curry head paki fam :console: I'll make roti Sunday :gangster:

Cos you're a roadman, be proud of you identity.

I'm a pure Asian, I still follow some cultures. But you think it's okay to have chicken marinated in water? Where's the spice? :s:

I make triangle ones, I like triangles.

I look forward to it. :yes:

Original post by ZuluK
Yep Pakistani right here... Haha tell me them :biggrin: I could do with a laugh :lol:

OMG he's got gold teeth :rofl: :rofl: roadman wannabe :tongue:

Can you read Urdu? I could send a few. :colondollar:

He is, he even jels his hair into spikes. :puke:
Reply 77
Asians are soo diverse.
Original post by BoyWhoDon'tKnow
Wonder what would happen if someone made a TSR white invasion thread.

Turns out it'll get taken down.
Reply 79
Cos you're a roadman, be proud of you identity.

I'm a pure Asian, I still follow some cultures. But you think it's okay to have chicken marinated in water? Where's the spice? :s:

I make triangle ones, I like triangles.

I look forward to it. :yes:

Can you read Urdu? I could send a few. :colondollar:

He is, he even jels his hair into spikes. :puke:

Haha yep I can read Urdu :biggrin: a bit rusty but I'll get the gist of it

OMG noooooooooooo!!!! Who even does spikes? Like who?????

Latest