The Student Room Group

What would you do if someone had a crush on you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Blondie987
Sorry you're going through that :frown: they sound like unpleasant people to be around but I'm sure you'll be away from them soon enough, they're the ones going through whatever it is that makes them act like that

They're horrible to me. That's why I joined TSR tbh. To see if people were going through similar experiences. Then everyone was (and still is) really friendly so I stayed!
Only 2 more months then I go off to work :smile:
I've no idea what the **** is wrong with them!
Reply 62
Admire their confidence if they told me themselves and probably shrug it off if I found out otherwise
Original post by FireFreezer77
They're horrible to me. That's why I joined TSR tbh. To see if people were going through similar experiences. Then everyone was (and still is) really friendly so I stayed!
Only 2 more months then I go off to work :smile:
I've no idea what the **** is wrong with them!

Well it's good to hear you like tsr and have found like minded people! The vast majority of people you'll meet won't be like that at all, a lot of it is immaturity as well so try not to dwell on it if you can, good luck with jointing the workforce!
Feel very sorry for them... :ahee:
Well it's good to hear you like tsr and have found like minded people! The vast majority of people you'll meet won't be like that at all, a lot of it is immaturity as well so try not to dwell on it if you can, good luck with jointing the workforce!

Everyone's so nice and friendly here!! Especially you!
I've realized. Most of the people I know that are my age are incredibly immature! I feel like I'm really old compared to them. They all think I'm boring but I'm having fun!
Thanks! I'm looking forward to it!
What are you planning on doing for a career?
Everyone's so nice and friendly here!! Especially you!
I've realized. Most of the people I know that are my age are incredibly immature! I feel like I'm really old compared to them. They all think I'm boring but I'm having fun!
Thanks! I'm looking forward to it!
What are you planning on doing for a career?

Thank you! Dw about the haters lol, I have no idea tbh haha, I'm studying for a language degree but I'm still so unsure haha
Thank you! Dw about the haters lol, I have no idea tbh haha, I'm studying for a language degree but I'm still so unsure haha

No worries!
Damn haters!
Hmm fair enough haha
Ah nice one, you enjoying it?

Btw, I like your voice :biggrin: Very nice to listen to!
No worries!
Damn haters!
Hmm fair enough haha
Ah nice one, you enjoying it?

Btw, I like your voice :biggrin: Very nice to listen to!

Exactly! It's ok, exam stress is clouding my judgement a bit I think lol, thanks!
Original post by nisha.sri
I would be gassed but also feel really uncomfortable :smile:

I would pretend I have crush too and then just dump the person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exactly! It's ok, exam stress is clouding my judgement a bit I think lol, thanks!

Indeed!

Ah right fair enough!
Exams are super stressful,but make sure to take care of yourself though! If you don't it will have terrible consequences! Trust me on that one!

No worries! I like it!
Indeed!

Ah right fair enough!
Exams are super stressful,but make sure to take care of yourself though! If you don't it will have terrible consequences! Trust me on that one!

No worries! I like it!

Same for you!
F@<k 'em.
Same for you!

Thankyou!
Hope you're exams go well! You deserve to have an amazing life! (Don't want that to sound creepy btw!)
Thankyou!
Hope you're exams go well! You deserve to have an amazing life! (Don't want that to sound creepy btw!)

haha, dw lol, obviously hoping for the same for you!
haha, dw lol, obviously hoping for the same for you!

Haha phew!
Thanks!

Don't know if you wanna have a chat sometime on here?
Haha phew!
Thanks!

Don't know if you wanna have a chat sometime on here?

lol, I really need to give myself a tsr ban for a couple of weeks over exam time :stupido2:but obviously vm whenever
lol, I really need to give myself a tsr ban for a couple of weeks over exam time :stupido2:but obviously vm whenever

Haha I guess that would help. TSR is addictive!
When are your exams btw?

Thanks! I'll do that sometime!
Haha I guess that would help. TSR is addictive!
When are your exams btw?

Thanks! I'll do that sometime!

first one on monday, totally unprepared
Bang 'em hard if they were fit, not so hard if they aren't

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending