The Student Room Group

crush on my teacher, getting him to like me etc

i have this teacher and i like really have a big crush on him i have for years. how can i get him to like me??
fuk him right in the pussy
Reply 2
Original post by Saffron123456
i have this teacher and i like really have a big crush on him i have for years. how can i get him to like me??

Terrible idea.
Please move on
what
Original post by Mango Milkshake
you cant
Don't try to as there's the possibility you'll ruin his career and both of your lives.
Wow what a troll...
Original post by Saffron123456

You can't get someone to like you. They will either like you, or they won't. Besides, he's a teacher! And how old are you?
Don't do it!! Big mistake!! You'll ruin his career and your reputation!
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Don't try to as there's the possibility you'll ruin his career and both of your lives.

What Planta said. And that probability is extremely high.
No.

There was a reciprocal affinity, so to speak, between me and a professor, who directly influenced my progression (mark-wise) in school. We did not go out, or be involved in anything *cough*, but my colleagues noticed that we enjoyed conversing during breaks, too comfortably to just have him see me as a student alone.

I chose to transfer to a different group, to save both of our arses. After that it was no longer an ethical problem, but we just remained good friends.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending