The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Lmao at this turning into a psychology discussion!
Original post by Bill_Gates
Yes applying for such a course and then wondering why you are unemployed does tend to imply being lost somewhat.

But thanks for keeping my thread alive, great for my ego. Social acceptance and what not.

Although i'm just wasting my own time amusing some jealous chap on the internet, when i could be doing something more productive.

Thanks for the laughs, honestly best of luck with life. You need to be more creative.

If you could point out where I've wondered towards my unemployment, I will be truly grateful. But kudos to you for your disparaging comments towards myself seeking support, on a support website. :')

I'm surprised that with such an aspiring career and finance superiority student rooms is how you spend your time for the most part; talking about yourself. I think you should do something more productive, as already suggested.

You're most welcome, I am glad I could of been of service. Disappointed I have not received any rep though? :frown:
Original post by FailedTeacher
If you could point out where I've wondered towards my unemployment, I will be truly grateful. But kudos to you for your disparaging comments towards myself seeking support, on a support website. :')

I'm surprised that with such an aspiring career and finance superiority student rooms is how you spend your time for the most part; talking about yourself. I think you should do something more productive, as already suggested.

You're most welcome, I am glad I could of been of service. Disappointed I have not received any rep though? :frown:

Haha, sure employment plays precedence over rep since you're so jelly about mine. There there, if you work hard and stop following the guidelines maybe you might get somewhere.

I'm sure i did ask a question too or did you just get jealous with rage and not see it?
Original post by Reue
Lmao at this turning into a psychology discussion!

Far more interesting, wouldn't you agree?!
did i post in the frugal section?

horse and cart? :tongue:

Nah, just hitchhike.
Haha, sure employment plays precedence over rep since you're so jelly about mine. There there, if you work hard and stop following the guidelines maybe you might get somewhere.

I'm sure i did ask a question too or did you just get jealous with rage and not see it?

'jelly' :':wink: are you a 12 year old girl?

My apologies, which question? The one you did a few minutes ago on my other thread? I was just sorting my washing out with my lovely girlfriend. I've answered it now, thank you for bringing it to my attention; it clearly meant a lot to you that I responded.

I'm starting to see a desperation in attempt to hurt my feelings, are you sure you're ok? It's making it harder to take you serious as a successful professional and not just someone living a pretend life to impress an online social media. I really hope that isn't the case, I prefer you as a successful person because that is at least one positive about you if not a more modesty or maturity.

I worked hard to achieve a First Class degree from leaving school with no GCSEs, that required hard work. I also worked since I was 14 and moved out from Mummy and Daddy's when I was 17. That requires some effort, no?

Didn't you have something more productive to do? I'm unemployed, I don't have anything to do tomorrow, I have this excuse.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Reue
True, and yet so many people chose the London option :/

Not everyone wants to live in the middle of nowhere. There are nonmonetary benefits of living in the capital.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
Not everyone wants to live in the middle of nowhere. There are nonmonetary benefits of living in the capital.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dream of that city life <3 Concrete jungles, beautiful skylines, SHOPPING, the variety of entertainment.

But I can't see it when having a family :\
'jelly' :':wink: are you a 12 year old girl?

My apologies, which question? The one you did a few minutes ago on my other thread? I was just sorting my washing out with my lovely girlfriend. I've answered it now, thank you for bringing it to my attention; it clearly meant a lot to you that I responded.

I'm starting to see a desperation in attempt to hurt my feelings, are you sure you're ok? It's making it harder to take you serious as a successful professional and not just someone living a pretend life to impress an online social media. I really hope that isn't the case, I prefer you as a successful person because that is at least one positive about you if not a more modesty or maturity.

I worked hard to achieve a First Class degree from leaving school with no GCSEs, that required hard work. I also worked since I was 14 and moved out from Mummy and Daddy's when I was 17. That requires some effort, no?

Didn't you have something more productive to do? I'm unemployed, I don't have anything to do tomorrow, I have this excuse.

lol i moved out at 19 mate.

Yes i am 12. Since with ££££ you can be whoever you want to be.
(edited 7 years ago)
lol i moved out at 19 mate. Acquired my first property at like aged 21. I've been working since i was like 16 odd job here and there. I've done my fair share of retails jobs too. I've done nightshifts, juggled 3 jobs at once.

All whilst doing my bsc and then msc.

Capitalism brah

Yes i am 12. Since with ££££ you can be whoever you want to be.

But looking at yourself now, how do you feel this account reflects on yourself?

How have all these experiences cause you to grow?

I think despite some of the differences, I've achieved more than you for my starting position; especially on the personal/social scale at least.

And perhaps an odd question, but you're not running one of those scam marketing companies are you? Advertising for 18k jobs then making poor students/ unemployed work on commission only, self-employed contracts?

Just asking..

Bit late isn't it? Busy day tomorrow? Running a business and all that?

I think despite some of the differences, I've achieved more than you for my starting position; especially on the personal/social scale at least.

And perhaps an odd question, but you're not running one of those scam marketing companies are you? Advertising for 18k jobs then making poor students/ unemployed work on commission only, self-employed contracts?

Just asking..

haha
(edited 7 years ago)

Just asking..

i've answered enough of your "questions" now, you're still none the wiser.

Great use psychology was eh? LOL I will be opening the sunday times rich list this sunday i'm sure it's filled with psychology grads.
I's be modest on a car and save some more to accumilate even more wealth. Then leave it for a few years until I have enough to invest all of it and multiply my wealth. And multiply that even more.

Then once you are getting large amounts of cashflow you can treat yourself to a supercar.
25k-40k
haha i'm more of a well rounded individual, i have also travelled across the world and acquired objects i could only imagine.

not fussed about social scale, hardly any real entrepreneur is.

Sorry i've never heard of these scam marketing companies and what not, still trying to figure out what i do?

LOL

i was at a party once a guy follows my facebook account seen i've been to places and have stuff and he got all angry and jealous when i said i was unemployed. Like he desperately wanted to know what i do?! up until the point he got aggressive

Which is hilarious, let the underclass remain angry. Then i seen him working at homebase he had a BA from coventry.

Running your own business is 24/7 i have a to do list in front of me. I'm not clocking in and out, it's 24/7.

If you've not least heard about them then I'm really concerned to the reality of yourself. Anyone involved in any kind of business know the cons out there, unless there not actually involved in business, or are the scam themselves. (suppose they could also be really bad at what they do?)

'Cool Story Bro'

I feel as if you're assuming I want what you want? What I want is a career where I get to help others and ideally within the Education Sector as that is what my degree is in. I don't care much for money but for a family and a life style that suits me most. Above all, as soppy as it sounds, I want to be happy.

At the moment I don't consider myself to be happy but meeting you sir, has oddly gave me a huge enthusiasm and bigger respect for myself.Maybe the grass isn't greener on the other side?

I have to ask, did you travel alone? Are you alone now?
i've answered enough of your "questions" now, you're still none the wiser.

Great use psychology was eh? LOL I will be opening the sunday times rich list this sunday i'm sure it's filled with psychology grads.

Apologies, I don't know how to do this multi-quote thing that other people can do.

I've answered more questions from yourself I believe. You also still haven't pointed out where I wondered why I was unemployed due to my degree? Are you dodging that just as you are the reality your earnings?

If you don't want to respond, please don't. I'm getting nothing but joy from this and as a successful person, you should be above this.
If you've not least heard about them then I'm really concerned to the reality of yourself. Anyone involved in any kind of business know the cons out there, unless there not actually involved in business, or are the scam themselves. (suppose they could also be really bad at what they do?)

'Cool Story Bro'

I feel as if you're assuming I want what you want? What I want is a career where I get to help others and ideally within the Education Sector as that is what my degree is in. I don't care much for money but for a family and a life style that suits me most. Above all, as soppy as it sounds, I want to be happy.

At the moment I don't consider myself to be happy but meeting you sir, has oddly gave me a huge enthusiasm and bigger respect for myself.Maybe the grass isn't greener on the other side?

I have to ask, did you travel alone? Are you alone now?

oh no i am engaged.
Original post by S-man10
I's be modest on a car and save some more to accumilate even more wealth. Then leave it for a few years until I have enough to invest all of it and multiply my wealth. And multiply that even more.

Then once you are getting large amounts of cashflow you can treat yourself to a supercar.

you've got a bright future a head!
(edited 7 years ago)
oh no i am engaged.

Congratulations, engaged, run a successful business and still find all this time for the studentrooms to voice your success and seek approval.

Something doesn't sound right to me but it really isn't any of my business.

Again, do it for yourself, nobody else! I'm sure your partner could live without your money so don't ever let that be a concern; not saying it currently is but I am curious for your strong desire to prove your worth and dispute those who appear 'jelly' to you.
Congratulations, engaged, run a successful business and still find all this time for the studentrooms to voice your success and seek approval.

Something doesn't sound right to me but it really isn't any of my business.

Again, do it for yourself, nobody else! I'm sure your partner could live without your money so don't ever let that be a concern; not saying it currently is but I am curious for your strong desire to prove your worth and dispute those who appear 'jelly' to you.

thanks for more of the personal remarks, always welcome. Still you've avoided the question i originally set out.

I just feel sorry for you now rather than anything else.

Latest

Trending

Trending