The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Goddess Flora
India all the way. Pakistan is just an intolerant and disgusting dump, one of the worst countries in the world along with Somalia.

That is quite rude as to them their country maybe be the best in world.
Reply 21
Neither, partition should have never happened and if Pakistan and India was united- like they were for hundreds of years- the combined country would be by now, a beacon of democracy and a Powerhouse and well on its way to being a Super Power.
India all the way. Pakistan is just an intolerant and disgusting dump, one of the worst countries in the world along with Somalia.

India is much more of a disgusting dump (anyone who's been to both countries would tell you this), plus lots of intolerance there as well.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 23

Funny how Pakistan was voted one of the least racist countries in the world then, so much for intolerance eh and for your information the valleys are beautiful
Banterland is the best
Reply 25
Funny how those how who say Pakistan refuse to actually give a decent reason.. :rolleyes:

India, of course.
Original post by TheBBQ
Funny how those how who say Pakistan refuse to actually give a decent reason.. :rolleyes:

India, of course.

Errm..excuse me! You don't a reason to love your country! :colonhash:

Stop being so anti-Pakistani!:colonhash:

But lemme just give you some facts about MY PAKISTAN, my nation, for the record:

-Pakistan has world's highest paved International road called Karakoram highway which serves the trading between Pakistan and China.:u:

-We have world's youngest Microsoft professional, e.g. Arfa Abdul Karim when she was only 9 years old:u:

-We're world's first Muslim Nuclear state:u:

- Pakistan Army’s Special Services Group was listed as the best of top nine Elite forces of the world.

-We have the world’s largest privately owned ambulance charity service Edhi Ambulance Services

But all that isn't the reason for why we LOVE Pakistan. We love Pakistan simple because its a our country, its beautiful, it has some extremely BEAUTIFUL places! Our music is BANG on point! Even if Pakistan didn't have this all or more, we would still not need a reason to love Pakistan. Pakistan is our country and we will always love it no matter what! :h:
Original post by TheBBQ

India, of course.

:colonhash:

:slap:

:h:
Original post by BrokenLife

But lemme just give you some facts about MY PAKISTAN, my nation, for the record:

-Pakistan has world's highest paved International road called Karakoram highway which serves the trading between Pakistan and China.:u:

-We have world's youngest Microsoft professional, e.g. Arfa Abdul Karim when she was only 9 years old:u:

- Pakistan Army’s Special Services Group was listed as the best of top nine Elite forces of the world.

-We have the world’s largest privately owned ambulance charity service Edhi Ambulance Services

But all that isn't the reason for why we LOVE Pakistan. We love Pakistan simple because its a our country, its beautiful, it has some extremely BEAUTIFUL places! Our music is BANG on point! Even if Pakistan didn't have this all or more, we would still not need a reason to love Pakistan. Pakistan is our country and we will always love it no matter what! :h:

U go girl :five:
India cause cricket :u:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by DesiGirl31

Thanks but like naah gurrl, BrokenLife is still here to show the world how OUR Pakistan is more than a country affected by terrorism...nah man, me no taking this. Like naah, man. Tis about dil dil Pakistan, jaan jaan Pakistan.:u:
Lets rename this thread to Pakistan and India
and in the post opening - fact(s) about your country... or things you love about your country
these kinda threads create some sort of hatred... which bugs people including me :colondollar:
both countries are beaut in their own way... so we should stop comparing countries :yes:
(edited 8 years ago)
Well I'm Indian, so,

/thread
Original post by fatima1998
Lets rename this thread to Pakistan and India
and in the post opening - fact(s) about your country... or things you love about your country
these kinda threads create some sort of hatred... which bugs people including me :colondollar:
both countries are beaut in their own way... so we should stop comparing countries :yes:

Pakistan gave us Zayn Malik. :colondollar:
Reply 33
Original post by TheArtofProtest
Which the cows and buffalo's are extremely grateful for. Their hooves get very tired trundling through muddy fields.

Microsoft professional vs marriage? That must have been a tough choice.

Very unstable.

Yet Bin Laden was found living near a military school for the elite.

Okay. I'll give you this one.

60 years ago, it was all India. :laugh:

* 69 years :lol:

60 years ago though, there was an East Pakistan; which we helped liberate 45 years ago :colone:
(edited 8 years ago)
To y'all anti-Pakistanis, You ain't worth my time. Go find another hobby. Loving India doesn't mean you have to hate Pakistan. That's just pure insecurity. Why it occurs I've no idea but gosh, go get some help. Damn.
Whats the point of making this thread...trying to start a fight?
Reply 36
Original post by BrokenLife

You fell right into my trap :teehee: I knew you'd come here :rofl:

But I am happy for you :smile: and I didn't know about the ambulance bit! I also do like qawwali too even if a lot of muslims don't like sufis in pakistan :colonhash:

I'll probably visit one day for some of my own history.

:biggrin:
Original post by DesiGirl31

Make me roti :slap:
I vote to the inglaynd
Original post by TheBBQ
You fell right into my trap :teehee: I knew you'd come here :rofl:

But I am happy for you :smile: and I didn't know about the ambulance bit! I also do like qawwali too even if a lot of muslims don't like sufis in pakistan :colonhash:

I'll probably visit one day for some of my own history.

:biggrin:

Make me roti :slap:

Wheres my middle finger emoji when i need it? :rolleyes:
FFS, why does one have to be better than the other? They're both awesome places.

Latest