The Student Room Group

I'm actually super messed up...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AmazingArry
A cat's nose and face shape, hollow eye sockets, a clowns smile with human lips, chewing on an eyeball that just follows you no matter what direction you look at it in, shedding skin, bones underneath visible and abnormally long canines.

Sounds.. interesting - would love to see it.
Original post by John55
What kind of food?

I think it was cooked pasta or something...
Reply 42
You willingly give out lemons to people. You sell out your species....

Posted from TSR Mobile

:eek: How dare you make up such lies! I would never ever betray own, I care about my fellow Lemon! :angry:

Spoiler

Original post by XOR_
Sounds.. interesting - would love to see it.

Ok I'm givings you a pic of a bit of it1461286015725.jpg

If you want to see the rest after I've finished it then I'll pm it to you tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by BWV1007
I think it was cooked pasta or something...

Well thank god it was cooked!
Ok I'm givings you a pic of a bit of it1461286015725.jpg

If you want to see the rest after I've finished it then I'll pm it to you tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looks awesome.
Would definitely like to see the rest.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by RobML
I've seen edgier in mainstream art galleries

Saatchi gallery to name one
mccarth2-1.jpg
Original post by XOR_
Looks awesome.
Would definitely like to see the rest.

K but its on your head though. It lingers.
Original post by LaMandarine
Saatchi gallery to name one
mccarth2-1.jpg

It reminds me of donny darko. The devil is the rabbit.
It reminds me of donny darko. The devil is the rabbit.

Anyways, your drawing does not look messed up in any way.

My mother got so horrified of my drawings file when I was 17, she burnt it in front of me, and said if I ever drew humans without eyes she'd call an exorcist.

I used to draw portraits without eyes, or with their mouths covered, body tied up, or "wings cut off". All were symbols of some feelings I was experiencing.
Original post by LaMandarine
Anyways, your drawing does not look messed up in any way.

My mother got so horrified of my drawings file when I was 17, she burnt it in front of me, and said if I ever drew humans without eyes she'd call an exorcist.

I used to draw portraits without eyes, or with their mouths covered, body tied up, or "wings cut off". All were symbols of some feelings I was experiencing.

I guess she was just worried that you felt as if you were a captive and numb in a sense. I had a phase where i drew angels tied to an anchor, drowning and feathers floating to the top.

I guess I've just got to figure out the symbolism of my own work... this one is a lit harder to decipher.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by John55
Well thank god it was cooked!

Waddaya mean thank god? No one should be stuffing food up their vaginas! :tongue:
I guess she was just worried that you felt as if you were a captive and numb in a sense. I had a phase where i drew angels tied to an anchor, drowning and feathers floating to the top.

I guess I've just got to figure out the symbolism of my own work... this one is a lit harder to decipher.

She wasn't worried. She refused to accept I felt like that.
I remember when my mother wanted me to take modelling, and kept asking me why I was putting on weight, that I drew myself tied to a rock and have all my viscera eaten by an eagle (adaptation of Prometheus' fate)

I got so annoyed that she kept burning my work, that I gave up drawing eventually. She went so paranoid whenever she saw me drawing, that she'd take my paper off even if all I did was to draw a bird (I loved drawing birds, parrots in particular)
Reply 53
When life gives you lemons and all

I prefer more of the: when life gives you lemons, make orange juice and watch the world marvel at how you did it.
A cat's nose and face shape, hollow eye sockets, a clowns smile with human lips, chewing on an eyeball that just follows you no matter what direction you look at it in, shedding skin, bones underneath visible and abnormally long canines.

Sounds beautiful :colone:
Reply 55
Original post by BWV1007
Waddaya mean thank god? No one should be stuffing food up their vaginas! :tongue:

Yeah but if you gotta do it then make sure it's cooked right?

I was joking about the first one but this actually does sound beautiful!! Do you have it? Can we seeeee? :colondollar:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I was joking about the first one but this actually does sound beautiful!! Do you have it? Can we seeeee? :colondollar:

If I can find them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
How old are you? I'd guess early teens?

Welcome to your emo phase.

No, the 'scary' picture you drew isn't a sign that you have a mental illness. In two, maybe three years you will look back on this time, maybe find that picture down the back of some bedroom furniture and have a quiet giggle to yourself about how 'edgy' you thought you were. You won't ever show it to anyone, because it is spectacularly embarrassing, looking back.

If you are older... um, well, i dunno.
Original post by Hanvyj
How old are you? I'd guess early teens?

Welcome to your emo phase.

No, the 'scary' picture you drew isn't a sign that you have a mental illness. In two, maybe three years you will look back on this time, maybe find that picture down the back of some bedroom furniture and have a quiet giggle to yourself about how 'edgy' you thought you were. You won't ever show it to anyone, because it is spectacularly embarrassing, looking back.

If you are older... um, well, i dunno.

Late teens... almost 20.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest