The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by undercxver
Cos you're a roadman, be proud of you identity.

I'm a pure Asian, I still follow some cultures. But you think it's okay to have chicken marinated in water? Where's the spice? :s:

I make triangle ones, I like triangles.

I look forward to it. :yes:

Can you read Urdu? I could send a few. :colondollar:

He is, he even jels his hair into spikes. :puke:

"You identity" smh, I see you dropped out before you got your BTEC in English :sigh:

"Some cultures" smh you're a white worshiping coconut :u:

Oh ****, creative :yep: I'll make the roundest ones you'll ever see :sexface: And I also wear Nike Shoxx and Adidas trackies
Considering the rate at which we reproduce, this "Invasion" shouldn't take too long... :colone:
Original post by ZuluK
Haha yep I can read Urdu :biggrin: a bit rusty but I'll get the gist of it

OMG noooooooooooo!!!! Who even does spikes? Like who?????

Here's one:

Spoiler

This fat rat below does. :erm:

Original post by somemightsay888
"You identity" smh, I see you dropped out before you got your BTEC in English :sigh:

"Some cultures" smh you're a white worshiping coconut :u:

Oh ****, creative :yep: I'll make the roundest ones you'll ever see :sexface: And I also wear Nike Shoxx and Adidas trackies

No it wasn't BTEC just yet, that's too much. :afraid:

I don't support arranged marriages. :no: You're up for cousin Sidra tho. :perv:

So excited. :excited:
Original post by iEthan
ok cool

come on Ethan, have a laugh
Original post by Youngmetro
come on Ethan, have a laugh

please see posts after this, thanks :smile:
Original post by BoyWhoDon'tKnow
Wonder what would happen if someone made a TSR white invasion thread.

TSR has always been predominately Asian they're the highest achievers according to statistics.
The Asian people I talk to on here are far nicer and motivated etc than the ones at my 6th form, infact I don't talk to any South Asians at my 6th form because none of them are very nice or pleasant to be around...:redface:

Yay for TSR!
Reply 88
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
The Asian people I talk to on here are far nicer and motivated etc than the ones at my 6th form, infact I don't talk to any South Asians at my 6th form because none of them are very nice or pleasant to be around...:redface:

Yay for TSR!

aw bless
Original post by RobML
aw bless

Don't patronise me Rob! :redface:
Reply 90

Yay for TSR!

Nicer?
And motivated?

That's definitely not me! :toofunny:
I'm sure I remind you of the Asians at your 6th form :tongue:
Reply 91
Don't patronise me Rob! :redface:

why you up tho
Original post by nucdev
Nicer?
And motivated?

That's definitely not me! :toofunny:
I'm sure I remind you of the Asians at your 6th form :tongue:

No, not even close. You have more brain cells.

Ooooh I feel mean :redface:, oh well :biggrin:

There is only 2 asian guys I can think of (I'm not even sure one of them is asian though :/) that seem alright, everyone else is...erm....well...blergh tbh. :redface:
Original post by RobML
why you up tho

My brain apparently doesn't like sleep, so I sleep a broken sleep for about 5 hours....then I get tired of constantly waking up so I just wake up!

I'm SO tired! :yawn:
Reply 94
My brain apparently doesn't like sleep, so I sleep a broken sleep for about 5 hours....then I get tired of constantly waking up so I just wake up!

I'm SO tired! :yawn:

I'm the same with waking up every hour or so. It's like I can't wait to get out of bed and be productive, which actually couldn't be further from the truth

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
I'm the same with waking up every hour or so. It's like I can't wait to get out of bed and be productive, which actually couldn't be further from the truth

Posted from TSR Mobile

:redface: same. But tbh I'm battling with awful insomnia lately...I don't understand it, I'm so tired but cannot sleep? How is that even possible....?
Reply 96
:redface: same. But tbh I'm battling with awful insomnia lately...I don't understand it, I'm so tired but cannot sleep? How is that even possible....?

Ooh maybe it's fatal insomnia where one's mind and organs slowly and painfully waste away from total absence of sleep

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
Ooh maybe it's fatal insomnia where one's mind and organs slowly and painfully waste away

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awh thanks for sharing that with me. :smile:
Reply 98

Google it, it's quite interesting

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 99

Or watch this:
https://youtu.be/FmM3YZQrIWA