Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
What have you been smoking? :redface:

I've been smoking weed all day on 4/20 and im in a permanent haze
Original post by ZuluK
Haha I noticed... At least she's getting some sleep :h:

You're still awake though :redface:

Lol, that's because I'm studying. I'll be in bed in an hour or so though.
Original post by ZuluK
You're having an affair aren't you... It's been 4 hours! Traffic... That's what every cheat says :colonhash:

:angry:

Alright alright, I admit it, :sigh: I'm in love with somebody else... but we can still be friends?
Reply 723
[video="youtube;MSwB5FM9TEc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSwB5FM9TEc[/video]

I can't stop laughing at this video...XD Just thought I would share the laugher with you guys :smile:

:rofl: looool

Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Lol, that's because I'm studying. I'll be in bed in an hour or so though.

Damn you're studying until late.. How is it going? :h:
Reply 724
Original post by John55
Alright alright, I admit it, :sigh: I'm in love with somebody else... but we can still be friends?

You think I want to be stay friends with someone who cheated on me? Who was meant to love me but fell in love with some one else...

I feel like squeezing the audacity out of you, Lemon... Why do this to me? :frown:
Original post by Impressive
This music will be played in the background whilst peeling the lemon. So hot...

@John55 @TheonlyMrsHolmes

I'm breaking up with you
[video="youtube;MSwB5FM9TEc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSwB5FM9TEc[/video]

I can't stop laughing at this video...XD Just thought I would share the laugher with you guys :smile:

Woo! That sync with videos. You literally posted second later.

Original post by John55
I'm breaking up with you

You can't. I know where you live.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ZuluK
You're having an affair aren't you... It's been 4 hours! Traffic... That's what every cheat says :colonhash:

:angry:

Do Zarga and Hydeman know about this dil phenk fitrat of yours? :teehee:
:lol:
Original post by ZuluK
You think I want to be stay friends with someone who cheated on me? Who was meant to love me but fell in love with some one else...

I feel like squeezing the audacity out of you, Lemon... Why do this to me? :frown:

You knew my reputation before we got together ZuluK, what, did you expect me to change? I'll never change, not for anyone!
(edited 7 years ago)
[video="youtube;2LlxgEKyPBc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LlxgEKyPBc[/video]

I want to eat this!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm moving, too Australia!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dang, I wasn't supposed to say that last bit, I meant, uhmmm... Scotland.
Reply 732
Original post by nucdev
Do Zarga and Hydeman know about this dil phenk fitrat of yours? :teehee:

No one is meant to know about this habees... Don't tell them bhai Jaan. :redface:

Original post by John55
You knew my reputation before we got together ZuluK, what, did you expect me to change? I'll never change, not for anyone!

But you and I we had something special! I believe we still do... You're the lemon to my pie!! Don't throw away what we have just for a fling... We had something real. Real! :frown:
[video="youtube;UEUjx2cPyaY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEUjx2cPyaY[/video]

SOMEONE MAKE ME FOOD!!!!
Original post by ZuluK
No one is meant to know about this habees... Don't tell them bhai Jaan. :redface:

OK, the phrase "dil phenk fitrat" was the limited extent of my Urdu, but what does "habees" mean? :lol:

Spoiler

Original post by John55
I'm moving, too Australia!

I've seen you in a box, staring at other lemons. Without a lemon peel, you won't be so shiny after I finish my job. Unfortunately, you'll also lose that great texture.

Posted from TSR Mobile

SOMEONE MAKE ME FOOD!!!!

Someone?
Someone?
:unimpressed:

What the hell is your mataji for then?

Original post by ZuluK

But you and I we had something special! I believe we still do... You're the lemon to my pie!! Don't throw away what we have just for a fling... We had something real. Real! :frown:

I am my own pie and my only love is meaningless sex and STD's (which I assume means super transmitted diseases).
Original post by nucdev
Someone?
Someone?
:unimpressed:

What the hell is your mataji for then?

Will you make me macaroni and cheese please? :h:

Quick Reply