The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Maybe after a goodnight of sleep....:redface:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
No, not even close. You have more brain cells.

Ooooh I feel mean :redface:, oh well :biggrin:

There is only 2 asian guys I can think of (I'm not even sure one of them is asian though :/) that seem alright, everyone else is...erm....well...blergh tbh. :redface:

Lol savage

Do you live in an area which has been conquered by Asians?
Original post by nucdev
Lol savage

Do you live in an area which has been conquered by Asians?

There is an okayyyy amount, it's not like Southhall though :colondollar:. My 6th is predominantly white and so was my secondary school tbh.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TheArtofProtest
It's starting to smell in here.

Racist :mad:

Reported

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Josb
There are so many. It's really strange.

Im guessing its because Asians are not as outgoing so they spend more time at home studying, hence u see em on tsr more.

Posted from TSR Mobile
There is an okayyyy, it's not like Southhall though :colondollar:. My 6th is predominantly white and so was my secondary school tbh.

Lol no area has been conquered more than Southall - don't think I've ever seen a non-brown face there :rofl:
(Although, admittedly I've only ever been there like twice :lol:)
Original post by Josb
Funny, in French, roti means that:

No it doesn't

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nucdev
Lol no area has been conquered more than Southall - don't think I've ever seen a non-brown face there :rofl:
(Although, admittedly I've only ever been there like twice :lol:)

Lmao nor have I! haha I've only been a couple of times too XD It's a really crowded place!
Lmao nor have I! haha I've only been a couple of times too XD It's a really crowded place!

Ever been to Leicester or Wembley? :afraid::afraid:
So overrun with my people - I'm Gujarati and I get scared amongst my own people! :laugh:
Original post by nucdev
So overrun with my people - I'm Gujarati and I get scared amongst my own people! :laugh:

LOL. :rofl:
Reply 110
The Asian people I talk to on here are far nicer and motivated etc than the ones at my 6th form, infact I don't talk to any South Asians at my 6th form because none of them are very nice or pleasant to be around...:redface:

Yay for TSR!

Wait, you're not Asian?
Original post by Josb
Wait, you're not Asian?

I am
Reply 113
I am

I'm confused. Why do you say you don't like Asians?
I am

I don't blame Josb for asking though. I mean I've failed to instil proper desi culture in you because you STILL continue to bring shame upon my family by your Western uncultured antics.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Original post by Josb
I'm confused. Why do you say you don't like Asians?

I do like Asians, I'm just not a fan of the ones in my 6th form. Well it's not just Asians...I'm not a fan of many people at my 6th form...then again they probably aren't fans of me either :biggrin:.
AG said something about the stereotype of Asians being high achieving and motivated and I said I've met more people on TSR like that than in real life. It wasn't clear, but it was very early when I wrote that post so do take that into consideration...

Original post by nucdev
I don't blame Josb for asking though. I mean I've failed to instil proper desi culture in you because you STILL continue to bring shame upon my family by your Western uncultured antics.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Shhh I'm very indian, okay?!

That isn't what I meant, AT ALL!
Original post by nucdev

I have been to Leicester, my grandma lives there :redface: I didn't like it very much either...
I have been to Leicester, my grandma lives there :redface: I didn't like it very much either...

Omfg your grandma is Gujarati? :rofl:

But of course! You have a Gujarati mataji, so her own mataji is obviously going to be a Gujaratan from Leicester :lol:

(I need to get more sleep :yawn:)
Original post by nucdev
Omfg your grandma is Gujarati? :rofl:

But of course! You have a Gujarati mataji, so her own mataji is obviously going to be a Gujaratan from Leicester :lol:

(I need to get more sleep :yawn:)

XD So do I tbh

Her neighbour is Gujarati apparently. I don't really know, I don't speak to her much! She is in India right now I think.

Have you ever been to Illford? Thats packed full of brown people XD But I went to my friends aunties house there once and I liked that part of Illford...so it's not as bad as Southhall XD

I do find the culture shock really entertaining to experience. (Does that even make sense?)

I'm so tired, I don't know if I'm making any sense!

Latest