The Student Room Group

how is your attendance in 6th form?

how is your attendance going?
are you going to be `ill` to stay off to revise?
do you get study leave? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I've got 97% i think whereas one of my friends idk how much he has, but he gets 'ill' whenever a test comes so he stays home......
Our sixth form loves to celebrate our attendance, I got a handshake off the headteacher and a certificate. I achieved 97.37% attendance and they acknowledge those with over 95%. This was in the Spring Term.
Mine is TERRIBLE! :redface:

But I've been ill quite a lot, and I do work so I'm not slacking or anything...but it is bad...

But then again, so is my teachers XD
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
It's like 80 something. I haven't attended the last 3 days lol. It's pointless now that we've finished the course and I work better at home.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My attendance is around 80-something-%. It's up to our subject teachers if they want to sign us off for exams, so if our exam for that subject is over then we'll be signed off for that. Teachers expect us to keep coming to lessons until their subject exams are over.
lmafo. Mines is terrible.
When I was in secondary, I used to have like 98-100% attendance, but now I am sixth form I think of every reason/problem not to go to school. Like if I sneeze once I would be "too ill" for school (Not literally lol, but something like that). They even asked my Mum to come into a meeting because I was literally missing 2 days per week of school.
That was last year though, my year 13 attendance Is a lot better.
Mines pushing 93% since it’snot 95% I get a lot of hassle for it.
Probably 90% percent.
'Are you going to be `ill` to stay off to revise?' Hell yea, you can bet on it. Pffft my school shouldn't complain about attendance after their students get relatively good grades if it meant they had to miss school here and there to get them.
Sadly we don't get study leave so I've already started planning and prepared my own timetable for my own study leave in a few weeks. Just now editing some time slots. Already booked computers in the library near my house and ordered some extra stationary too. There's no time to be kidding around acting good pupil LOL I need to do this.
Its about 88% i think which is quite good:smile: I dont get study leave so ill probably be taking days off!
Reply 10
Mines like 92% or 93% :redface:
Pretty good, like 86%.
92.5% ish. I turn up to every lesson, the teachers don't always do the register :/
Reply 13
100%. We dont get study leave, but at the start of June I'll be missing quite a few days off.
In Year 12 I missed two days :tongue: and 0 in Year 13. Was lucky not to be terribly ill.
Reply 15
60%ish. I work better independently although I do go when I need help in something I can't figure out
100% unfortunately :frown:
Mine is seriously bad. I mean, I didn't even go in today because I simply couldn't be bothered.

Probably around 80%. I miss one day a week on average.

:/
Original post by Abstract_Prism
Mine is seriously bad. I mean, I didn't even go in today because I simply couldn't be bothered.

Probably around 80%. I miss one day a week on average.

:/

how do you get away with it? please share your secret :colone:
my form tutor called my parents about my mediocre registration attendance :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest