Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
and thats your business why? go away and concentrate on your own life
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
If she started at 16 that's only 40 a year

A new guy every 9.1 days, on average.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
A new guy every 9.1 days, on average.

Does she ever go back for seconds? I think she misunderstood the term sex life.
Reply 23
Give her a medal!
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Is it even possible to respect somebody like this? :FP:

The people in this thread need to get off their imaginary high horse :lol:

This girl doesn't respect herself, but 1) It's her choice and 2) I don't think respect is the right word. Maybe trust? I'm sure there are other things about this person, it's tough to judge on that one fact you've given us. Respect is a very strong word in my opinion, I think respect has to be individually earned and I only respect a few people, so It would obviously be very hard for me to respect someone like that.

The only reason people are overreacting to your very normal question is because you're talking about a girl, and when someone potentially insults a girl half the internet hunts you down and insults you back so don't worry about that. Personally I'd find it hard to respect her, and the exact same goes for a promiscious man.

One thing I do know is that you're allowed your own opinion, so if you choose to not respect her that's cool, contrary to what others in this thread say.

Yes but some do fabricate their sexual conquests. Usually lads

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
You can't base respect on someone's sex life.

If they're nice to you and they aren't hurting anyone then who are you to judge? You sound like a horrible person.

"You can't base respect on someone's sex life... Who are you to judge?"

"You sound like a horrible person."

I agree with your point, but what you've said is hypocritical.

"Who are you to judge?" followed by you judging an entire person's being based on a single comment/thing, the thing you just said the poster shouldn't do.
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
If she started at 16 that's only 40 a year

Lmao only ' 40'
But can you respect a ********ter?

Is this person Jay from the Inbetweeners?
Well,

As a male I can say that I have slept with over 6,000 women and have over 20 wives in 6 different countries.
Wow thats a lot of people.

But if shes a nice person then theres no reason to not have respect for her.
Just because shes slept with a lot of people, doesnt mean she doesnt deserve respect!!!
as long as she only slept with 200 guys i would not have a problem.
if she :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ed them that would be a different matter.
She enjoy the sex much and have slept over 200 guys even she is only 20. Very interesting!
My number is also in the hundreds so I can hardly judge her.

feel sorry for the guy that will eventually get married to her.

That's one of the reason as a man you'd be a fool to get married in this day and age.
So how does anyone have time for that much sex??
So you're asking whether respect for someone is based on their desire to have sex? :K:
As long as all of them were done with consent and in a safe way to avoid the spread of diseases, then what is there to disrespect? I hope she had fun.
Original post by BristolFresher15
Say what you will, that's still an impressive accomplishment.

not that much for a girl

Don't listen to the people on this thread. They are total hypocrites. They all think it's cool and trendy to be super non-judgemental - so they say all this dribble even in such obvious cases like this. They are the same people who if their own daughter or sibling behaved like this would go mad.

It is totally impossible to respect some like this. You are not being judgmental relative to how society feels about her. End of story.

Original post by 999tigger
Quite possible as long as you dont use how many people someone has slept with as the sole criteria for whether you respect someone or not.

Original post by SophieSmall
Yes I can respect someone like that, because I'm not a complete bigot and don't place someone's worth or value as a number of people they have had sex with.

Original post by Drewski
Personally, I couldn't give two hoots if somebody as judgemental as you respected me or not.

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
You can't base respect on someone's sex life.

If they're nice to you and they aren't hurting anyone then who are you to judge? You sound like a horrible person.

Quick Reply

Latest