The Student Room Group

Help me

I want to do the geographies but I only have a GCSE in textiles and I got a D grade?

I would appreciate it if anyone could sneak me in their suitcase into student accommodation so I could attend the necessary lectures and hopefully get my degree in learning how a volcano erupts and which way the rivers flow. I am also keen to learn about the globalization of China.

P.S. - Does jet fuel melt steel beams? Also, can I respect a woman who has slept with over 200 men and she's only 20, can I get in on this?

Thanks,

Tom :smile: x
Original post by TomAllison98
I want to do the geographies but I only have a GCSE in textiles and I got a D grade?

I would appreciate it if anyone could sneak me in their suitcase into student accommodation so I could attend the necessary lectures and hopefully get my degree in learning how a volcano erupts and which way the rivers flow. I am also keen to learn about the globalization of China.

P.S. - Does jet fuel melt steel beams? Also, can I respect a woman who has slept with over 200 men and she's only 20, can I get in on this?

Thanks,

Tom :smile: x

:dots:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending