The Student Room Group
i am sure your colleague has broken many of the terms and conditions of his employment by sending you inappropriate material. you are under no obligation to do the same.
Reply 2
always a risk but depends on the circumstance
Might feel like a silly question, but do you feel comfortable in doing so? Or do you feel pressured?
Do you like him?
Original post by Anonymous
How risky is it sending naughty snapchats to a work colleague? he's sent them to me and I don't know whether to respond

If you fancy crying on social media about how X is an ******* and want the possibility of little annonymous junior growing up and seeing his mums muff from his friends Iphone15 in the school playground, it carries a considerable risk imo

Factor in you are ******* where you eat (Sex and work) + potential blackmail possibilities. Its all very risky
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
How risky is it sending naughty snapchats to a work colleague? he's sent them to me and I don't know whether to respond

So a man has sent you naughty pictures of himself and you don't know if you have to reciprocate...

Are you incapable of assessing your own thoughts and feelings at all?
Original post by Betelgeuse-
x

It was more addressing the 'I don't know whether to respond' part :h:
I've never sent any "naughty" pictures to anyone. Not even boyfriends. You cannot trust anyone these days.
Original post by Davalla
So a man has sent you naughty pictures of himself and you don't know if you have to reciprocate...

Are you incapable of assessing your own thoughts and feelings at all?

She wants to but she wants reassurance or for someone to talk sense into her, if she didn't want to she wouldn't bother asking for advice.

In other words she wants to put the risk and responsibility onto someone else.
No because what he expecting to do with that visual infomation.
For example if you see a picture of someone with really chiseled abs, the most you can do is say "that is very visually pleasing" then nothing.
Plus if he screenshots you're in deep ****
Reply 11
Your response should be..this is inappropriate please stop snap chatting me.
Snapchat is toatally ok to do so! I always send nudes on snapchat and love doing so 😏 it makes me feel free
It's a bit of harmless fun for christ sake!!! As long as you don't get your face in the picture no harm can come of it. It might give you a thrill you haven't experienced before, each to there own but I personally love a bit of harmless fun as long as it's received the right way xx
Reply 14
Original post by LittleHenry93
Snapchat is toatally ok to do so! I always send nudes on snapchat and love doing so 😏 it makes me feel free

If you and/or the recipients are under 18 you wont feel free if the police turn up for production and distribution of indecent images of a child.
Don’t risk it hun. It’s not worth ruining your career over. So many things can go wrong by sending nudes.
Original post by Surnia
If you and/or the recipients are under 18 you wont feel free if the police turn up for production and distribution of indecent images of a child.

Of course thst would be very Iresponsible and I would nether agree to that behaviour. But if you know the person and you both agree to share some naughty harmless photos then in think you should go for it 😊 it's really makes you feel alive sharing your private parts with some who hasn't seen them before!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending