The Student Room Group

Edexcel Geography AS REVISION

Anyone wana do some 1to1 revision with me?? doing crowded coasts and rebranding.

we can compare essays and share resources, have a lot contribute
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by A wave
Anyone wana do some 1to1 revision with me?? doing crowded coasts and rebranding.

we can compare essays and share resources, have a lot contribute

I'm doing crowded coasts and rebranding too but I'm still struggling on rebranding :s-smilie::frown:
rebranding and extreme weather :frown: :frown: So boring but I somehow need to get a B lmao
Original post by ellenwoof
I'm doing crowded coasts and rebranding too but I'm still struggling on rebranding :s-smilie::frown:

hey could i have a look at some of your fieldwork,I'm having a lot of trouble with it thanks
Reply 5
Original post by ellenwoof

Hey! I'm doing the same as you!!! i'm starting revision for rebranding tonight, feel free to join me
Reply 6
Original post by ImagineCats
rebranding and extreme weather :frown: :frown: So boring but I somehow need to get a B lmao

hey, im also doing rebranding, maybe we can exchange some work??
the best way i find to revise re branding is to use the model answers and remember the key words such as qualitative, quantitative, secondary and primary
god
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by abbirhodes
I'm doing the same as you.

How are you revising?

Re-writing the whole revision guide, making lists of statistics, answering essay Qs with my revision guide so I know how to answer them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending