The Student Room Group

if you could invent a degree, what would it be ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by SubZero~
BSc Procrastination.

So what is more desirable to potential employers, a First in BSc Procrastination or a Third?

Additionally, Procrastination can be thought of as both an art and a science, so does that mean you can get both a BA and BSc from the same course?

I'm gonna have to have a think about this. Maybe later.
Original post by munn
So what is more desirable to potential employers, a First in BSc Procrastination or a Third?

Additionally, Procrastination can be thought of as both an art and a science, so does that mean you can get both a BA and BSc from the same course?

id def get a first in the BA
Economics with Computational Finance would be a good degree to make if a top university made it.
Original post by morgan8002
Like MChem, MPhys?

Yes, but I don't like the look of two 'M' next to each other and seeing as it's my idea it is how I originally typed it
BA Difference Between Your and You're Studies
masters of social avoidance
BA How to get a job. :colonhash:
MA in Burger tasting.
BSc in Oncology

BSc pathology
BSc in Banter Studies or Diploma in Applied Banter.
Reply 70
Original post by thatllbeme
BSc Computational Linguistics... Edinburgh stopped teaching it in '08 and it's my dream course :frown: I'm not bitter or anything...

If you don't mind travelling, Carnegie Mellon do Natural Language Processing with a compsci focus. I know someone who studied it there who's now running an AI company interpeting text.
Original post by quasa
^^

exclusion criteria: self-worship, racism, anti-belief / anti-sexuality and prettymuch all offensive stuff (also sex degrees exists so pervy guys can exclude that as well)

Wildlife Culture
Original post by munn

A First for sure, and yeah!
BA in Young Adult Literature. :yep:
Original post by acupofgreentea
BA in Young Adult Literature. :yep:

BA in Euroscepticism
Libertarianism.
Degree Focus
catology

day trips to cat cafe's for "research"
life skills degree

how to adult degree
BSc song lyrics