The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
Original post by Kwame_Quame
Kindly check your inbox Pompey4. I just left a PM for u. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank u

@Pompey4 thank you very much for the update.Sorry for the late reply.I have had problems logging into my account.I have checked my EAS and have seen that the application has moved to CSC.I am really happy.My referees have also once again received reference request.They are supposed to send a signed letter headed reference to the email provided.Have your referees been requested to send a scanned references?I look forward to hearing from you.
Reply 521
Original post by Kwame_Quame
Kindly check your inbox Pompey4. I just left a PM for u. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank u

Pompey4 thank you very much for the update.Sorry for the late reply.I have had problems logging into my account.I have checked my EAS and have seen that the application has moved to CSC.I am really happy.My referees have also once again received reference request.They are supposed to send a signed letter headed reference to the email provided.Have your referees been requested to send a scanned references?I look forward to hearing from you.
Original post by wesh89
One word for Kuchikau the commentator...

laughing out loud (LOL)
Original post by beccabedford
That was kind of mean to respond like that. Hmm.

life is not fair
Original post by Teeyamz
Somtymes u get to wonder, Greenwich dont av Adviser to even enable U knw D progress of applications, its still on Nominating Agency 1 wats up wit dem at least by nw we shud av gotten a message I mailed P.J Burt who s in charge of nominations over 5 days nw still no reply. Na wa for dis Greenwich sef me don taya.

i belive there are other options right?
Original post by beccabedford
Guys, a lot of you have to relax and trust in God instead on focusing on who has received confirmation and who hasn't and worrying yourself. The assured date for nominations is the 29th April by which you will surely know. Some universities reach out to some candidates earlier. That is the exception. So until then, stay on your knees in prayer and trust that whatever happens, God has got your back.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
I am touched
I feel like crying
crying for joy.
God bless you for this.
Reply 526
Original post by RAYZ25
@Pompey4 thank you very much for the update.Sorry for the late reply.I have had problems logging into my account.I have checked my EAS and have seen that the application has moved to CSC.I am really happy.My referees have also once again received reference request.They are supposed to send a signed letter headed reference to the email provided.Have your referees been requested to send a scanned references?I look forward to hearing from you.
congrats Rayz. Thank God for the good news. I didn't know about this oooo. I will need to contact my referees to ask them if they received a mail from commonwealth. Thanks bro. Are they meant to just sign or sign and stamp?
o
Reply 527
Original post by kuchikau
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
I am touched
I feel like crying
crying for joy.
God bless you for this.

@Kuchikau. I really commend the motivation u have given to applicants on this thread. But on a more serious not, u need to be straightforward. If you have been nominated just share it rather than play with peoples emotion. For example u said u wish that ur application be rejected by Greenwich. Knowing fully well that a lot of people on this thread are waiting for Greenwich, u shld expect us to ask questions. And when someone asked, u said its personal. Play less with peoples emotions here bro. Thanks.
Original post by Pompey4
@Kuchikau. I really commend the motivation u have given to applicants on this thread. But on a more serious not, u need to be straightforward. If you have been nominated just share it rather than play with peoples emotion. For example u said u wish that ur application be rejected by Greenwich. Knowing fully well that a lot of people on this thread are waiting for Greenwich, u shld expect us to ask questions. And when someone asked, u said its personal. Play less with peoples emotions here bro. Thanks.

I couldn't agree more....
Original post by Pompey4
Mustapha has done it again. Congrats bro. Mustaphas nominations just shows that cgpa also matters. This dude finished with a 3.96/4.0. I am not surprised his getting all d nominations. Congrats bro. But pls start rejecting some to help reserves. God bless.

I believe it's luck...That's what I tell myself each other day. LUCK
Reply 530
Original post by Mustapha_
I believe it's luck...That's what I tell myself each other day. LUCK

Nice bro. Which course were u nominated for at Herriot Watt?
Original post by Pompey4
Nice bro. Which course were u nominated for at Herriot Watt?

MSc Quantitative Finance and Mathematics
Reply 532
Original post by Pompey4
congrats Rayz. Thank God for the good news. I didn't know about this oooo. I will need to contact my referees to ask them if they received a mail from commonwealth. Thanks bro. Are they meant to just sign or sign and stamp?
o

Hello @Pompey4.Congratulations and let us thank God for that far.The referees are just required to print it on their institution's Letter head , sign it only scan it and send it via email..Please update me after you have contacted your referees.I look forward to hearing from you bro.
Original post by blackforce
Kukichau,probably into stand up part time?

its an important part of destiny. Wish everyone partakes in it.
Anybody who has been contacted by the university of Liverpool?
Original post by RAYZ25
Hello @Pompey4.Congratulations and let us thank God for that far.The referees are just required to print it on their institution's Letter head , sign it only scan it and send it via email..Please update me after you have contacted your referees.I look forward to hearing from you bro.

Is this specific to Glasgow, or it is applicable to other nominating universities?
Original post by Molibedium
Pls contact me tru

joshukscholarship @ gmail . com

Send me a PM bro.
Original post by RAYZ25

congrat bro
Original post by Pompey4

On a more serious note,
I dont tolerate such comment as this and point of correction,
I dont play with peoples emotions here. I need to bring back to life fading spirits of individuals whose nomination isnt certain.

I am hopeful that greenwich would reject my application, meaning that I have personal beef with them.

What attempt have you made on
reserve candidates who choose same school(s) where you were nominated?

Dont judge me.

I frown seriously at your comment.
Original post by Pompey4

On a more serious note,
I dont tolerate such comment as this and point of correction,
I dont play with peoples emotions here. I need to bring back to life fading spirits of individuals whose nomination isnt certain.

I am hopeful that greenwich would reject my application, meaning that I have personal beef with them.

What attempt have you made on
reserve candidates who choose same school(s) where you were nominated?

Dont judge me.

I frown seriously at your comment.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending