The Student Room Group

3 weeks to AAAB!

So i have 3 more weeks until exams and haven't started full on revision yet. So this is motivation for people out there who are doubting there abilities. Join the chat!

Today i am doing:

Biopsychology•James 1• Charles 1• Source knowledge• RM1• Memory•Attachment• Half of psychopathology 4 poems in depth analysis
u wish m8 ur gonna fail
You have three weeks before exams, have not started proper revision and instead of revising for these grades you want... you are doing some random chat thing?
Original post by The Blue Nose
u wish m8 ur gonna fail

Yh maybe if i was you:smile:
Original post by Vikingninja
You have three weeks before exams, have not started proper revision and instead of revising for these grades you want... you are doing some random chat thing?

OP is confirmed supergenius.
Original post by TheHopefulMedic

#rekt

#restinpieces

I never fail bitch
Good luck, my friend. :chaplin:
Why not AAAA?
Original post by The Blue Nose
I never fail bitch

Okay boo:*
Today i got my results back from some tests i did last Friday/Thursday

I got AB+B+B

That's without even finishing my revision or even revising for biology which i got a B
So i have 3 more weeks until exams and haven't started full on revision yet. So this is motivation for people out there who are doubting there abilities. Join the chat!

Today i am doing:

Biopsychology•James 1• Charles 1• Source knowledge• RM1• Memory•Attachment• Half of psychopathology 4 poems in depth analysis

Good luck mate
Don't give up for those who look at this for motivation! You have got this. You have 3 weeks to get it and u defo can!
Original post by Aclarke55
Why not AAAA?

I am dropping one of the subjects so dont really care about it
Reply 14
Are you doing AS levels?
Original post by viriani
Are you doing AS levels?

Yh:redface:
Reply 16
Yh:redface:

Well good luck trying to get them grades this close to exams, if your doing good at the moment it won't be as hard, just don't underestimate them, it's a big step up from GCSE
Original post by viriani
Well good luck trying to get them grades this close to exams, if your doing good at the moment it won't be as hard, just don't underestimate them, it's a big step up from GCSE

Thank you :colondollar:There is no doubt in my mind that i will get them so all is good:p:U

Quick Reply

Latest