The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

who is going to university of Nottingham next year?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Daniel9998
yeh..no one is going to Nottingham next year, its just you..

yeah good ill have banter just me myself and I :P
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by blackdiamond97
Well in that case, I've put Nottingham as my firm for PPE and I chose Broadgate Park as my accommodation, although they haven't got back to me yet :smile:

oh thats really cool- so ur going self catered yeah? u must be a good cook then :P
Original post by MevMev
oh thats really cool- so ur going self catered yeah? u must be a good cook then :P

Nope, I applied too late for catered accommodation :tongue: That really pissed me off though
too late for catered? i literally only applied for catered 3 days ago and got offered a room on UP. but the room hasnt been specified. you was probably going for a ensuite right? i think im just going to lower my standards and live one year with a shared room and bathroom lols.

Anyways, hopefully ill get my grades i need to get in to nottingham to do mechanical engineering!
Nope, I applied too late for catered accommodation :tongue: That really pissed me off though

Unlucky hahaha, let me know if you need some catered food smuggled in
Original post by fei345
too late for catered? i literally only applied for catered 3 days ago and got offered a room on UP. but the room hasnt been specified. you was probably going for a ensuite right? i think im just going to lower my standards and live one year with a shared room and bathroom lols.

Anyways, hopefully ill get my grades i need to get in to nottingham to do mechanical engineering!

All the catered ensuites were gone, there's still loads of shared bathroom accomodiation left in UP. I really wanted an en-suite lol, hate sharing bathrooms with a passion

Original post by Ned Stark
Unlucky hahaha, let me know if you need some catered food smuggled in

Do you really think that they'll not allow us to use the catering on UP? That's kinda mean if they don't, like fair enough I expect to pay more than you lucky people but still
Reply 26
All the catered ensuites were gone, there's still loads of shared bathroom accomodiation left in UP. I really wanted an en-suite lol, hate sharing bathrooms with a passion

Do you really think that they'll not allow us to use the catering on UP? That's kinda mean if they don't, like fair enough I expect to pay more than you lucky people but still

dw bbz ill sneak u food like room service lol
Original post by MevMev

safe fam

Depends really, I heard you get 5 quid a day for breakfast and dinner at halls so it might be an exclusive thing to each one

Original post by MevMev

Great minds think alike, you wanna set up a catered cartel?
Original post by Squishy•
I've got broads in Atlanta

Same. panda, panda, panda. (at least I got the reference) :biggrin: I'll be studying English, wbu? :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by Ned Stark
Depends really, I heard you get 5 quid a day for breakfast and dinner at halls so it might be an exclusive thing to each one

Great minds think alike, you wanna set up a catered cartel?

5 quid is for lunch mate breakfast and dinner u already paid for

and lets do business mate- split the profits 90-10 :P
Original post by WaywardWriter
Same. panda, panda, panda. (at least I got the reference) :biggrin: I'll be studying English, wbu? :smile:

Yay!!
Medicine 😋
I am not, but you all seem cool.
Reply 33
Original post by justastudent321
I am not, but you all seem cool.

thank you :smile:
Where do u study then?
Original post by MevMev
thank you :smile:
Where do u study then?

Oh I am still in College :biggrin: I decided not to go Nottingham and declined my offer, it was a hard choice!
Reply 35
Well in that case, I've put Nottingham as my firm for PPE and I chose Broadgate Park as my accommodation, although they haven't got back to me yet :smile:

Fellow PPEist. What did you put as your insurance? I'm still waiting to hear back from Notts.
Reply 36
Original post by justastudent321
Oh I am still in College :biggrin: I decided not to go Nottingham and declined my offer, it was a hard choice!

oh how come?
thats such a shame we won't be seeing u next year :frown:
where did u pick instead of Notts then ?
Original post by Adrono
Fellow PPEist. What did you put as your insurance? I'm still waiting to hear back from Notts.

The fact that they haven't got back to you is quite surprising, when did you send your application off? I put Exeter as my insurance
Reply 38
The fact that they haven't got back to you is quite surprising, when did you send your application off? I put Exeter as my insurance

Yes it is. I believe the reason is that they've put me on some kind of "border line" list, waiting to see whether there are some places left to fill up before the 5th of May. I sent it on the 15th of January.

I'm thinking, however, to ask for a switch to a straight econ course in case they give me an offer - PPE doesn't seem to be so econ oriented like its Warwick analogue if you look at the modules, for instance. What's your opinion on that?
Original post by MevMev
5 quid is for lunch mate breakfast and dinner u already paid for

and lets do business mate- split the profits 90-10 :P

90 to me? You got yourself a deal!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending