The Student Room Group

Have you ever sneaked food/drink into the cinema

If so what?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I do this every time I go to the cinema. I just take a rucksack and put juice, popcorn and random munchies in it. I've never been stopped or searched. I've seen people walk in with chippy's to my local cinema and the workers don't bat an eyelid :laugh:
i smuggled a cough sweet in last time i went to the pictures. i think i got away with it :colondollar:
Yes, who hasn't?

A classic example of the principal-agent problem.
Sneaked in burgers and fries in my sister's handbag.

Nobody noticed :colone:
Sneaked? Sneaked!?

*******s! I've taken full Sainsbury's bags in before. Who are they to tell me what I can and can't bring in?
Yeah and I'm sure most people have too. Cinema food is way too overpriced. The only times that we buy things from the cinema is when there are no shops nearby. You can't watch a film in the cinema without popcorn. :yum:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Popcorn and coke

I remember watching inception in Wood Green cineworld once and all of a sudden my nose was hit by the smell of nandos chicken:drool: looked behind me and saw two people eating Nandos like no tomorrow :ahee:
I was amazed by how they got through :lol: but got mad respect for them:yep:
There's a McDonald's right next door, and you can just walk in with paper bags of chips, the cinema staff really don't care in the slightest

Original post by toonervoustotalk
Popcorn and coke

I remember watching inception in Wood Green cineworld once and all of a sudden my nose was hit by the smell of nandos chicken:drool: looked behind me and saw two people eating Nandos like no tomorrow :ahee:

That is brilliant
:clap2:
yea I sneak all the time, I've brought pizza in, chips, crisps...
Popcorn and coke

You do coke mate? lol
Original post by Mard_arse
You do coke mate? lol

:no:
Original post by Vicky628
There's a McDonald's right next door, and you can just walk in with paper bags of chips, the cinema staff really don't care in the slightest

That is brilliant
:clap2:

:eek: that is amazing
I need a cinema like that:biggrin:
:no:

Have you ever?
Original post by Mard_arse
Have you ever?

Nope :smile:
All the time... cinema food/drink is way too expensive!

Mostly I'll just take a bottle of drink and a packet of sweets in - when I've had an overnight bag with me, I've also taken in a McDonalds, and occasionally a tub of B&J ice cream...

Either that, or you have to train to be some mega ninja spy:zorro:

So true
Original post by Laurenhilton1
If so what?

yes i'm a bad boy i snuck in a bag of doritos under my coat and it made me look fat but i still ate them during the film

still worth it
A tub of ice cream in my girlfriends handbag

Not even. Just bring a bag with the stuff inside, never been to cinema with metal detectors. It's the ushers last time I checked who might give you a hard time but I've always just brough my food in willy nilly with no drama
So true

Only trying to help!:eek4:

Quick Reply

Latest