The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by callum_20011
why...

Because I'd have had to go to the shop for both beans and sausages, and couldn't really be bothered... I had a few chips though!
Original post by mobbsy91
Because I'd have had to go to the shop for both beans and sausages, and couldn't really be bothered... I had a few chips though!

lol ur gonna starve
lol ur gonna starve

Nope :tongue:
Nope :tongue:

eat beer foam
eat beer foam

I'm drinking beer - does that count??? :tongue:
I'm drinking beer - does that count??? :tongue:

nope
nope

Damn!
Damn!

lol
lol

Well, I'm still gonna drink it :tongue: (Kinda stopped right now, will continue in a bit!)
Reply 909
So, people of this thread, hopefully you all shall sleep peacefully when the moon is up... I,however, have revision to do and work at 7am. So if I post on this thread after midnight... Tell me off please and tell me to go to sleep :lol:

Original post by ZuluK
So, people of this thread, hopefully you all shall sleep peacefully when the moon is up... I,however, have revision to do and work at 7am. So if I post on this thread after midnight... Tell me off please and tell me to go to sleep :lol:

Nope! Because that means one of my nighttime chatting friends will have gone!!! We can't have that now, can we :tongue:
Reply 911
Nope! Because that means one of my nighttime chatting friends will have gone!!! We can't have that now, can we :tongue:

Oiiii... As much as I would love (and I mean it) stay up and talk as I'll probs be awake anyway... My exam is on Tuesday and I'm working all weekend so can't revise then. :frown:

You should sleep tho :h:

And how was your hangover? Haha survived?
Original post by ZuluK
Oiiii... As much as I would love (and I mean it) stay up and talk as I'll probs be awake anyway... My exam is on Tuesday and I'm working all weekend so can't revise then. :frown:

You should sleep tho :h:

And how was your hangover? Haha survived?

Haha, fair enough :tongue: I understand :colonhash:

What exam is it for?? And fair enough, work sucks :tongue:

I'll try, but not too sure - I'm not feeling particularly tired, and haven't drank masses tonight so who knows...

It was bad... like, really bad haha!
Reply 913
Haha, fair enough :tongue: I understand :colonhash:

What exam is it for?? And fair enough, work sucks :tongue:

I'll try, but not too sure - I'm not feeling particularly tired, and haven't drank masses tonight so who knows...

It was bad... like, really bad haha!

Haha sorry honey. :tongue:

It's image evaluation so an oral exam :colone: but it's the worst one out of all of the 5.

Lol you don't need to drink. Watch a series or do some exercise and you'll knock yourself out :tongue: gym always helps when I haven't slept.

Damn!!! And you were drinking alone? Find a drinking buddy :biggrin:
Original post by ZuluK
Haha sorry honey. :tongue:

It's image evaluation so an oral exam :colone: but it's the worst one out of all of the 5.

Lol you don't need to drink. Watch a series or do some exercise and you'll knock yourself out :tongue: gym always helps when I haven't slept.

Damn!!! And you were drinking alone? Find a drinking buddy :biggrin:

It's ok :frown:

What do you study out of interest? What needs an image evaluation!? Ouch :frown:

Haha, I'm not drinking enough that it'll knock me out so don't worry :tongue: I'm almost through this series of Grey's Anatomy... (about 2-3 days for this series :biggrin: ), so will be moving onto the next series, or may even start Dexter - who knows!!!

Yeh haha, it's how I do most of my drinking... Unless I'm incredibly drunk already, being in big social situations is quite scary :tongue: (I'm very different irl than I am on TSR, TSR is my escape where I can talk lots and not get too nervous :tongue: ) I was going to drink with someone, though he fell asleep early, and he's with his girlfriend tonight... Usually I spend a fair few evenings with him to chill out...
Reply 915
It's ok :frown:

What do you study out of interest? What needs an image evaluation!? Ouch :frown:

Haha, I'm not drinking enough that it'll knock me out so don't worry :tongue: I'm almost through this series of Grey's Anatomy... (about 2-3 days for this series :biggrin: ), so will be moving onto the next series, or may even start Dexter - who knows!!!

Yeh haha, it's how I do most of my drinking... Unless I'm incredibly drunk already, being in big social situations is quite scary :tongue: (I'm very different irl than I am on TSR, TSR is my escape where I can talk lots and not get too nervous :tongue: ) I was going to drink with someone, though he fell asleep early, and he's with his girlfriend tonight... Usually I spend a fair few evenings with him to chill out...

Diagnostic Radiography so image evaluation on X-Ray's :colonhash: the most important and the ****ing worst :angry:

Ooohh and how is it? Is it good? :biggrin: omg watch dexter!!! It's amazing!!!

Awww... Fair enough. A lot of people are different on TSR in comparison to real life. It's good, you can be the real you on here :biggrin:

Why don't you get a girlfriend? :colone: any girls you like at uni? :wink:

Spoiler

Hello thread :h:
Original post by ZuluK
Diagnostic Radiography so image evaluation on X-Ray's :colonhash: the most important and the ****ing worst :angry:

Ooohh and how is it? Is it good? :biggrin: omg watch dexter!!! It's amazing!!!

Awww... Fair enough. A lot of people are different on TSR in comparison to real life. It's good, you can be the real you on here :biggrin:

Why don't you get a girlfriend? :colone: any girls you like at uni? :wink:

Spoiler

Ok, firstly: BLOODY HELL!!! That sounds incredibly difficult haha! Rather you than me!!!

It's REALLY good, getting really tense - might have to start the next season rather than watch Dexter tonight. Not sure yet!

Haha yeh!

Haha, will PM you about that if you want to know :tongue:

Spoiler

Reply 918
Ok, firstly: BLOODY HELL!!! That sounds incredibly difficult haha! Rather you than me!!!

It's REALLY good, getting really tense - might have to start the next season rather than watch Dexter tonight. Not sure yet!

Haha yeh!

Haha, will PM you about that if you want to know :tongue:

Spoiler

Haha lol it's not that bad!! Only this module because the exam is verbal and anything can come up so we legit have to learn everthing by heart by everything else is okay. :biggrin:

Haha defo... Finish it all off and then start Dexter :tongue: I was like that during breaking bad... Couldn't watch anything else lol

Ah yep! Go ahead tell me all the gossip :wink:

Spoiler

Reply 919
Original post by Thatsthespirit
Hello thread :h:

Helllloooooo!!!! Welcome to the dark side :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest