The Student Room Group

Have you ever sneaked food/drink into the cinema

Scroll to see replies

When have I not?

I'm not taking my cinema bill up to £20+ when I can buy perfectly good food elsewhere. I don't do it often simply because I don't usually want to eat in the cinema like I used to always. If I do, I usually just buy minstrels and water or popcorn.
Original post by Mard_arse
Not even. Just bring a bag with the stuff inside, never been to cinema with metal detectors. It's the ushers last time I checked who might give you a hard time but I've always just brough my food in willy nilly with no drama

I've never been anywhere where I've been questioned (and I've literally had a box of chips in my hand), like so long as I'm not littering (:angel:) they don't care in the slightest
Original post by Vicky628
I've never been anywhere where I've been questioned (and I've literally had a box of chips in my hand), like so long as I'm not littering (:angel:) they don't care in the slightest

For food it's not a big deal but I've known people to sneak way more in than that with also no trouble lol
For food it's not a big deal but I've known people to sneak way more in than that with also no trouble lol

We've also managed to sneak people in, but they're not generally classed as food/drink:afraid:
I'm Pakistani, I take food from home every time I go to the cinema. Crisps, fizzy drink, chocolate, you name it.

I've even seen someone eating a kebab in the cinema hall once, lol. :tongue:
Original post by Vicky628
We've also managed to sneak people in, but they're not generally classed as food/drink:afraid:

Sneaking people in is standard. I was more on about drugs and alcohol being snuck in.
Original post by Laurenhilton1
If so what?

Of course, every single time. Like I am going to buy the overpriced cinema ****. **** them.
Reply 27
What do you mean ever? I do it every time i go there, just hide it in a bag, no longting
Sneaking people in is standard. I was more on about drugs and alcohol being snuck in.

Didn't you see my angel emoji?!?:colondollar:
Given the prohibitive prices for cinema concessions, I tend to sneak food in my rucksack. Crisps, fruits, sandwiches and tea/cola. The staff just said sth once when I carried food in Sainsbury's bag.

I hate the O2 Cineworld as the guards really check and don't allow people to bring food onto the premises.

I know someone who once got really baked and went to see a movie, however sat down in the wrong screen, and didn't realise till halfway through watching spectre. Thought it was just a really long trailer :tongue:
Yes. Baguettes in a ruck sack they don't say anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Asklepios
I know someone who once got really baked and went to see a movie, however sat down in the wrong screen, and didn't realise till halfway through watching spectre. Thought it was just a really long trailer :tongue:

Ha. Introduce me to this lovely gentleman then. The things I've thought after smoking would make Hitler cry though
Original post by SMEGGGY
Yes. Baguettes in a ruck sack they don't say anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

loooooooooooool ****ing hell with that long arse bread mate, you're taking the piss
Course I have. The cinema staff dont get paid enough to care.
Ha. Introduce me to this lovely gentleman then. The things I've thought after smoking would make Hitler cry though

I've got a bunch of better stories

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got a bunch of better stories

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go on then
Go on then

Not for tsr. PM.
Sometimes when I don't have a bag or my pocket is too small to fit in my food (usually from wilko) I stuff where the woman parts of my body are in my coat so sometimes I'd come in with bigger boobs to like a size D (even though I'm only a B cup) with my coat zipped up or I just stuff lower making my belly look bigger which I honestly don't care although it looks weird cos I'm so skinny lol.
Not for tsr. PM.

It's that bad? lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending