The Student Room Group

Would you change your name ,if so what would you change it to?

I wouldn't change my name, I would keep it to Nisha

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
id change it from czeska to pixie :smile:
I already changed my surname once so no until i get married i m keeping it the way it is.
There's nothing wrong with my name, though if I had the choice, I'd probably change it to something outrageous and then instantly regret it:h:
I wouldn't change my name i love it :h:
Original post by DesiGirl31
I wouldn't change my name i love it :h:

What's your name :wink:
Though there are names I prefer to mine, I still like my name so wouldn't change it :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I've already had my surname changed and next time it will be changed will be when I get married. I wouldn't ever change my first name but I do wish my mum had called Regan instead of Yasmin :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nisha.sri
What's your name :wink:

Iqra :h:
Original post by DesiGirl31
Iqra :h:

Aw that's a nice name :wink:
Original post by nisha.sri
Aw that's a nice name :wink:

Thanks! :h:
I don't mind my name, it's okay and my granddad chose it and loved it.

But if I had to choose, it would have to be something people could pronounce more easily/properly. :lol:
I like my name so would keep it.

If I were forced to change it I would pick something classy like The Situation. T-shirt time!
I want to be called Queen Aphrodite

but I suppose we can't have it all...
I don't really mind my name, and it'd feel harsh on my parents to change it, especially since it was my grandmother's middle name. But I might change it to something interesting that can be shortened, like Persephone or Anastasia. I also like more common named like Stella, Annie, Kat etc :-)

When I was ten I always wanted to be called Coraline! And when I was even younger I wanted to have a name like out of a Jacqueline Wilson book, like Tanya or Treasure or India (my parents were going to call me India at one point!).
No. I like my name. Its simple and easy to pronounce and to me, it sounds sweet and innocent. I could've been born with looooonnngg African name. So its all good.
Original post by saladays
I don't really mind my name, and it'd feel harsh on my parents to change it, especially since it was my grandmother's middle name. But I might change it to something interesting that can be shortened, like Persephone or Anastasia. I also like more common named like Stella, Annie, Kat etc :-)

When I was ten I always wanted to be called Coraline! And when I was even younger I wanted to have a name like out of a Jacqueline Wilson book, like Tanya or Treasure or India (my parents were going to call me India at one point!).

Anastasia sounds like a sweet name, yet exotic.
maybe change from Ramone Argleblaster II to Ramone Argleblaster XIV
@trustmeimlying1 Helena sounds good :lol:

Either Teresa or Helena
Nah I love my name!

Quick Reply

Latest