The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mustapha_
I couldn't agree more....

its not your fault.
Guyz lets not turn D forum into a Market place. We r togeda in this, am soo happy for u guys dat av bin Nominated, U wernt D best buh God Singled U out, D CSC requested all applicants to apply to as many Universities as we wish buh at d same time only accept one offer. please Pompey as it stands U cud b disqualified for acceptin more dan one offer bcoz U av bridged d rules dat wud neva b my prayer. Lets understnd dat we r dealing wit highly intelligent nd strict personel. Pls if u wish go tru d CSC guide again. Tnx
Pompey pls if U knw any reserve kindly mail a decline note in respect of such persons. Tnx coz I knw u av done dat Gudluck
Original post by Teeyamz
Guyz lets not turn D forum into a Market place. We r togeda in this, am soo happy for u guys dat av bin Nominated, U wernt D best buh God Singled U out, D CSC requested all applicants to apply to as many Universities as we wish buh at d same time only accept one offer. please Pompey as it stands U cud b disqualified for acceptin more dan one offer bcoz U av bridged d rules dat wud neva b my prayer. Lets understnd dat we r dealing wit highly intelligent nd strict personel. Pls if u wish go tru d CSC guide again. Tnx

Celebrating oneself while others spectate is not and can neva be a true definition of sucess.

Bro. Like i said earlier, when God want to bless a man protocols are USELESS

Thanks bro.
Original post by Teeyamz

Celebrating oneself while others spectate is not and can neva be a true definition of sucess.

Bro. Like i said earlier, when God want to bless a man protocols are USELESS

Thanks bro..
Anyone who applied to notingham and leeds beckett and have not been nominated should let me know so I can decline their nomination asap.

**Celebrating oneself while others spectate is neva a true definition of success**.

Thanks.
Original post by Teeyamz
Pompey pls if U knw any reserve kindly mail a decline note in respect of such persons. Tnx coz I knw u av done dat Gudluck

i bet he wouldnt want to do that.
@ Kuchikau pls wats really up wit Greenwich Dats D skul am waitin for nw. Update me plz
Original post by kuchikau
i bet he wouldnt want to do that.
My application to Warwick, from where I have a conditional offer, has been showing 'adviser NA1' since January 25. Please, I'm I still in? Who is with me on this?
I'm from Nigeria and I applied for Biotechnology, Bioprocessing and Business Management. Warwick is my only choice, who is with me?
Original post by Teeyamz
@ Kuchikau pls wats really up wit Greenwich Dats D skul am waitin for nw. Update me plz

I must confess that i respect the SANITY of your comments in this forum.

Just as I speculated earlier, Greenwich has finally rejected my application. Now, For them (greenwich) to have done that it means applicants (both successful and otherwise) must have been emailed. Pls check your EAS or preferrably write to them.
Original post by Teeyamz

Just as I speculated earlier, Greenwich has finally rejected my application. Now, For them (greenwich) to have done that it means applicants (both successful and otherwise) must have been emailed. Pls check your EAS or preferrably write to them.
I wont relent to keep you informed as regards them.
Original post by jessenes
My application to Warwick, from where I have a conditional offer, has been showing 'adviser NA1' since January 25. Please, I'm I still in? Who is with me on this?

To be honest, you cant be sure of anything until 12.05am april 30th.
I'm from Nigeria and I applied for Biotechnology, Bioprocessing and Business Management. Warwick is my only choice, who is with me?

Dear, you took a very big risk by applying to only one school.
You will be certain of your stand by 30th of this month.

Dear, you took a very big risk by applying to only one school.
You will be certain of your stand by 30th of this month.

Stay positive.
Original post by kuchikau

I wont relent to keep you informed as regards them.

Tnx Kuchikau no mail yet frm Greenwich buh dos it mean U no longer see Greenwich in ur intray? I was so sure about dem anytin s still possible anyway pls reply asap.
Reply 557
Original post by Greenfish16
Is this specific to Glasgow, or it is applicable to other nominating universities?

@Greenfish16 I don't know whether the issue of references applies to Glasgow only.If you have been nominated you can contact your referees to see whether they have received any reference request.
Reply 558
Original post by Teeyamz

Guys being nominated does not mean that you have been offered a scholarship a ward.I read somewhere that The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission reserves the right to accept or reject nominated candidates.So I dont think that Pompey4 has breached any rule since the CSC has not confirmed the offers.However this is my own intepretation which is subject to criticism. The process is not yet Over guys..After the 29th deadline the CSC will thoroughly scrutinise or rather review the applications for nominated candidates and if satisfied they will send medical examination forms to the candidates.Upon receiving satisfactory medical report from the candidate this is when the awards will be offered/confirmed.
Original post by Teeyamz
Tnx Kuchikau no mail yet frm Greenwich buh dos it mean U no longer see Greenwich in ur intray? I was so sure about dem anytin s still possible anyway pls reply asap.

u are welcome bro.

The message was sent and the application was consequently deleted.

Give me at least one hour. Am currently writing an enquiry emailed to them. They respond to me 30mins after each message of mine.

Quick Reply

Latest