The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZuluK
Haha lol it's not that bad!! Only this module because the exam is verbal and anything can come up so we legit have to learn everthing by heart by everything else is okay. :biggrin:

Haha defo... Finish it all off and then start Dexter :tongue: I was like that during breaking bad... Couldn't watch anything else lol

Ah yep! Go ahead tell me all the gossip :wink:

Spoiler

Haha, fine, well, good luck for it anyway :tongue: You may even tempt me to do some revision - if I can break away from Grey's!!

Yeh exactly... I think I've only got one full season and what's on TV left of Grey's at the moment, and then will move on to Dexter! I really didn't like Breaking bad that much... :sigh: but everyone else loves it!!

Ok, will PM you in a sec!

Spoiler

Original post by Thatsthespirit
Hello thread :h:

Hiya :woo:
Reply 922
Original post by mobbsy91
Haha, fine, well, good luck for it anyway :tongue: You may even tempt me to do some revision - if I can break away from Grey's!!

Yeh exactly... I think I've only got one full season and what's on TV left of Grey's at the moment, and then will move on to Dexter! I really didn't like Breaking bad that much... :sigh: but everyone else loves it!!

Ok, will PM you in a sec!

Spoiler

Thank youuuu....... I need all the luck I can get! Tuesday 12:30 I'll be chilling :biggrin:

Yessss!!!! Revision motivators :wink: haha

Oh yeah I remember you didn't... How come? I really enjoyed it.. Can't wait for the 12th may to come because I can go back to binge watching shows again. Might start Greys :tongue:

I shall be waiting :colone:

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
Thank youuuu....... I need all the luck I can get! Tuesday 12:30 I'll be chilling :biggrin:

Yessss!!!! Revision motivators :wink: haha

Oh yeah I remember you didn't... How come? I really enjoyed it.. Can't wait for the 12th may to come because I can go back to binge watching shows again. Might start Greys :tongue:

I shall be waiting :colone:

Spoiler

Haha, fairs! I'll be on here at that time waiting for you to say how it went :tongue:

Mmmmm, revision... joys of joys!!

yup - not sure, perhaps because I felt it very slow paced. Also, I prefer shows where it's new story each episode, although I don't mind a general story across the series in the background of each episode... START Grey's :tongue:

Sent... (no response necessary :tongue: )

Spoiler

Reply 924
iknow this too well
Original post by Parx
iknow this too well

Heyo :wavey:
Reply 926
Haha, fairs! I'll be on here at that time waiting for you to say how it went :tongue:

Mmmmm, revision... joys of joys!!

yup - not sure, perhaps because I felt it very slow paced. Also, I prefer shows where it's new story each episode, although I don't mind a general story across the series in the background of each episode... START Grey's :tongue:

Sent... (no response necessary :tongue: )

Spoiler

Cue the awwwwssss!!!

Awwwww... You'll wait for me :biggrin: awwww :lol:

**** revision! I swear it will be the death of me. I was meant to start at 2200 hours :colonhash:

Which is why I think you'll like Dexter! It gripped me totally from the first episode plus he's got my kind of humour :colondollar: and I found myself laughing all the way through lol

Always a reply :wink:

Spoiler

Reply 927
Original post by Parx
iknow this too well

Ey Up soldier :biggrin: how's it going?
I'm so dirty even the Ork version of fifty shades rejected my ideas screaming 'no way you sick, creepy little...'

Spoiler

Reply 929
I have asthma as well so I always start coughing at night making it worse ...baah
Original post by ZuluK
Cue the awwwwssss!!!

Awwwww... You'll wait for me :biggrin: awwww :lol:

**** revision! I swear it will be the death of me. I was meant to start at 2200 hours :colonhash:

Which is why I think you'll like Dexter! It gripped me totally from the first episode plus he's got my kind of humour :colondollar: and I found myself laughing all the way through lol

Always a reply :wink:

Spoiler

Sorry I took so long, had an MHoC thing to deal with and had to nip to the shop!!

haha xD

I know!! **** revision :tongue: Well, start in another hour or two, or 6 or never :biggrin:

I can't wait to start watching it omg!!!! Fairs, will let you know when I start it!!

Damn :tongue:

Spoiler

Reply 931
Sorry I took so long, had an MHoC thing to deal with and had to nip to the shop!!

haha xD

I know!! **** revision :tongue: Well, start in another hour or two, or 6 or never :biggrin:

I can't wait to start watching it omg!!!! Fairs, will let you know when I start it!!

Damn :tongue:

Spoiler

I was waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and did you buy anything nice from the shop? :tongue: I'm hungry... Lol

You are a bad influence Mr Mobbsy... I don't know whether it's a good thing or bad :tongue:

Haha of course tell me all!!! And what you think of it :biggrin: Dexter is just :colondollar:

Yes damn! and I expect a reply mister :wink:
Original post by ZuluK
I was waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and did you buy anything nice from the shop? :tongue: I'm hungry... Lol

You are a bad influence Mr Mobbsy... I don't know whether it's a good thing or bad :tongue:

Haha of course tell me all!!! And what you think of it :biggrin: Dexter is just :colondollar:

Yes damn! and I expect a reply mister :wink:

I did! I bought: bottle of water, bottle of orangina, tangfastics, fizzy cherries, spaghetti and meatballs ready meal (the chips weren't enough!).

I'm a really bad influence :colondollar:

Haha, I'll be sure to do just that!!

I replied :frown:
Reply 933
I did! I bought: bottle of water, bottle of orangina, tangfastics, fizzy cherries, spaghetti and meatballs ready meal (the chips weren't enough!).

I'm a really bad influence :colondollar:

Haha, I'll be sure to do just that!!

I replied :frown:

Bottle of water constitutes as nice? :colonhash: Ooohhhh tangfastics are delish but I don't eat spaghetti but they look nice :redface:
Mmmmm chippppssss!!!!

You are a really bad influence but you keep me company at night when I'm bored so it balances out :wink:

And I replied too :h:
Eyyy, I'm the new gal. Well, i probs won't be able to sleep, like usual.
Original post by ZuluK
Bottle of water constitutes as nice? :colonhash: Ooohhhh tangfastics are delish but I don't eat spaghetti but they look nice :redface:
Mmmmm chippppssss!!!!

You are a really bad influence but you keep me company at night when I'm bored so it balances out :wink:

And I replied too :h:

Haha, yes, very nice :tongue: I love tangfastics, and spaghetti :colone:

Chips were good too - with peri peri salt :tongue:

I know, and exactly... same to you to be honest :tongue:

I know, I replied too :tongue:

Original post by noticemesenpai
Eyyy, I'm the new gal. Well, i probs won't be able to sleep, like usual.

Hello, we'll keep you company tonight :biggrin:
Haha, yes, very nice :tongue: I love tangfastics, and spaghetti :colone:

Chips were good too - with peri peri salt :tongue:

I know, and exactly... same to you to be honest :tongue:

I know, I replied too :tongue:

Hello, we'll keep you company tonight :biggrin:

Yayyy! Wait? Food? Hehe, i have some food ready as i binge tonight :colone: egg fried rice with lamb woop!
Yayyy! Wait? Food? Hehe, i have some food ready as i binge tonight :colone: egg fried rice with lamb woop!

Yep haha! And oooh that does sound very good!!! :biggrin:
Yep haha! And oooh that does sound very good!!! :biggrin:

It's so good!
I'm looking forward to eat it whilst i watch korean shows.
Who's currently on study leave?
It's so good!
I'm looking forward to eat it whilst i watch korean shows.
Who's currently on study leave?

Ohh fun times :biggrin:

Not on study leave, at uni... But lectures finish next Friday.

Quick Reply

Latest